Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Always the gracious and prepared host my friend... Kudos... Babies are growing up fast... Time for a flip soon eh ??? Green day at work sucker, errrrrrrr, I meant hard working woman... LOL
Happy Monday MH!:nomo:

Hey everyone, I want to apologize for my comment yesterday.

I just get a lot of crap from people for being like I am and when people make comments like that about other vegans and vegitarians it really gets to me. I don’t really give people a hard time about their eating habits so I guess I just wish others had the same respect.
Have a great day, I hope you guys can forgive me for being rude.

I followed the Grateful Dead when they were within 300 miles of me

Funny how we all have something like that. I would plan 3-4 Dead shows spring and 3-4 again in the fall. With only one for sure during the summer. I guess a pattern just developed. They were my days between.

Back to lurk mode for me. Grateday all.

:ciao:

I just get a lot of crap from people for being like I am and when people make comments like that about other vegans and vegitarians it really gets to me. I don’t really give people a hard time about their eating habits so I guess I just wish others had the same respect.

It's all good brother! Good man for coming back to it and apologizing. I'm glad your not one of those vegans that is constantly on us meat eaters about how bad our choices are. I have a friend who,used to be real bad about that on FB, glad she cut that out. I'm being a very bad vegan, had eggs and cheese yesterday (needed to get out of fridge), half and half in my coffee (coconut milk is not doing it for me) but otherwise doing good. Lots of avocados, yum!

No worries 119! We all know you are a good person and meant no harm...apology accepted. Enjoy your day my friend!:high-five:

No worries my friend! I get crap from people too because of all of the weird powders and supplements I ingest. They make me feel better. I make it a point now to drink it in a clear container! It looks like swamp water! Lol:rofl: we're all good! It's a real commitment to be a vegan or a vegetarian! I actually want to try it for a few weeks and see how I feel. :hug:

Funny how we all have something like that. I would plan 3-4 Dead shows spring and 3-4 again in the fall. With only one for sure during the summer. I guess a pattern just developed. They were my days between.

Back to lurk mode for me. Grateday all.

:ciao:
Hiya Keltic! Thanks for dropping in!:ciao:

It's all good brother! Good man for coming back to it and apologizing. I'm glad your not one of those vegans that is constantly on us meat eaters about how bad our choices are. I have a friend who,used to be real bad about that on FB, glad she cut that out. I'm being a very bad vegan, had eggs and cheese yesterday (needed to get out of fridge), half and half in my coffee (coconut milk is not doing it for me) but otherwise doing good. Lots of avocados, yum!
I make my own creamer with a can of coconut milk and an equal amount of almond milk. I throw some dates to sweeten it and a drop of vanillas. I blend well in my vitamix! Very yummy! I need creamy in my coffee!

Sounds great! The boss uses straight coconut milk and I don't mind it sometimes but lately it hasn't been as thick/sludgy as usual so doesn't cut the coffee as well. We don't sweeten our coffee but can just leave the dates out. We have the almond milk on hand too! I'll give it a try. Thanks!

No worries my friend! I get crap from people too because of all of the weird powders and supplements I ingest. They make me feel better. I make it a point now to drink it in a clear container! It looks like swamp water! Lol:rofl: we're all good! It's a real commitment to be a vegan or a vegetarian! I actually want to try it for a few weeks and see how I feel. :hug:
You wouldn’t be disappointed for sure, especially with your culinary skills... you’d make it look easy! Maybe you can throw a few vegan recipes out here if you decide to give it a go. Ween does it now and then as a cleanse, pretty good idea! I feel so good physically all the time I’m all in! Still need work on my mental state, but that’s alwasy been the case! Thanks LG, have a great day!

Hey @dajerm119. Not sure if you said you were vegan or vegetarian. I was looking at recipes and found a vegan recipe for "ricotta cheese". I've been finding I can't tolerate milk products. Check this out...it looks interesting. @Amy Gardner ...you too! Your partner can make it for you since your not the kitchen type!;) Vegan "Ricotta" Recipe Looks good. Nutritional yeast does impart a cheese flavor. Sadly I have tried some non-dairy yogurt brands and have not found one that I liked. I think I'll go back and try to make my own non-dairy yogurt again.

Sounds great! The boss uses straight coconut milk and I don't mind it sometimes but lately it hasn't been as thick/sludgy as usual so doesn't cut the coffee as well. We don't sweeten our coffee but can just leave the dates out. We have the almond milk on hand too! I'll give it a try. Thanks!
The dates don't really sweeten the coffee. You would have to use a lot. Make sure to use Medjool dates. They blend well. What I find is it takes some of the acidic bit and mellows the coffee like cream does. You can also refrigerate the can of coconut milk and use just the clump of solid coconut cream! Use the watery liquid in a banana smoothie;)

You wouldn’t be disappointed for sure, especially with your culinary skills... you’d make it look easy! Maybe you can throw a few vegan recipes out here if you decide to give it a go. Ween does it now and then as a cleanse, pretty good idea! I feel so good physically all the time I’m all in! Still need work on my mental state, but that’s alwasy been the case! Thanks LG, have a great day!
Let me see what I can come up with...I didn't see this post when I tagged you in the vegan ricotta recipe. So vegan it is... I have several recipes for vegan queso dip. I want to play around with that a bit. I'm big into refried beans, hummus, and baba ganoush. Let me did up my veggie chili recipe for you.

Let me see what I can come up with...I didn't see this post when I tagged you in the vegan ricotta recipe. So vegan it is... I have several recipes for vegan queso dip. I want to play around with that a bit. I'm big into refried beans, hummus, and baba ganoush. Let me did up my veggie chili recipe for you.
Sweet! Thanks so much LG:hug:

Back
Top Bottom