Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Yea... vegans and vegetarians get no respect... that’s ok. Our diet will pay us back in the end. Enjoy your various animal related diseases Cris!:rofl:
Lol

I've been sick like 10 days in my 53 year life

I'm good, thanks though

Now boys! We can all live in harmony. Vegans, vegetarian, and omnivores are all welcome at my table. Sadly things said in jest on a computer can too easily be taken the wrong way. Computer screens can't show body language or facial expressions :peace: and. :circle-of-love: ;)

My veggie lasagna was a big hit with my nieces friend. Glad I didn't dose the whole batch. Another reason to dose as you go. It's awkward to have to say...I'm sorry, that has cannabis in it...

I dunno - if I was the only vegetarian at a dinner party and the host said - ‘I have this homemade veg lasagne... except it had weed in it...’ I’d be stoked :D My lucky night ;)
Haha! Right?! Me too! Most of our friends do not partake. Makes life interesting!

Yes,...what Lady said...Chris meant no harm at all, it was just humor ...there was no dis respect, and 119 was defending his beliefs, perhaps a bit aggressively,..NO big deal. In person , ..faces seen...no issues. I run into this all the time with Marilyn ..cuz i take things the wrong way and holy f...k , before ya know it we're fightin!! Thank you Amy....Chris....119..you guys get it?? u good?:passitleft::passitleft:

OK. The girls needed a drink tonight. Water and a little TP in it. Here are the pics. They are looking sexy now! It's getting real. A few more days and I will flip them or they will be a bear to deal with.

So my veggie lasagna is really simple. I thought I got pics of it as I made it. Not sure what I smoked when I made it! LOL.. I'll put the recipe together an post it. The secret is whole milk ricotta made by real Italians! lol....not fake ones like me that married one! It's OK though....because I can cook like one!:rofl:

Love the floor shadows from the ‘ohana baby :yummy:

How many days veg are they at now?
The 'Ohana is 45 days now in veg and the Nirvana is 50! The 'Ohana is a real trip!

It’s very pretty and kind of exotic looking that’s for sure. I’ve been trying to find images of classic Maui wowie to get some idea but I’m not having much luck. Lots of images of the Nirvana version... anyone out there got some old cannabis magazines that might have an old Maui Wowie picture in? I’m intrigued by how different these 2 are.

:nomo::popcorn:

I’m only a week or so behind you with my grow ... we’ll be harvest sistas in a few months :D

It’s very pretty and kind of exotic looking that’s for sure. I’ve been trying to find images of classic Maui wowie to get some idea but I’m not having much luck. Lots of images of the Nirvana version... anyone out there got some old cannabis magazines that might have an old Maui Wowie picture in? I’m intrigued by how different these 2 are.

:nomo::popcorn:

I’m only a week or so behind you with my grow ... we’ll be harvest sistas in a few months :D
LOL...I remember now that I subscribed to High Times when I was a teenager! They would have the pics archived!

The memories! ....Picture it! I had Pink Floyd posters on my wall and a black light. I made a mobile out of some Chicago pics and had a dresser full of empty blackberry brandy bottles with my experiences written on them! I followed the Grateful Dead when they were within 300 miles of me and saw Roger Waters.... and David Gilmore in concert. Oh yeah! I made the best freakin hash brownies! I also saw Crosby, Stills, and Nash! ...Neil on his own :rolleyes: They yelled out to us because we were the freaks in the cheap grass seats in the torrential rain! "You guys must really LOVE us!" Ahhhh! Good times!

My woman doesn't cook....bahhh,....pfft!...doesn't bake neither.....:cough:
Sorry bud! You must pick up the slack then. I told you before...chicks dig a guy that can cook! Maybe I should give lessons! If you can read...you can cook! :battingeyelashes: :eek::oops::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom