Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Sounds like a delightful summer Sunday evening meal! Pound cake, cannabis fruit compote, and whipped cream. Even with ice cream. Very nice choices. I must try this tomorrow! Thank you Lady G.

Sounds like a delightful summer Sunday evening meal! Pound cake, cannabis fruit compote, and whipped cream. Even with ice cream. Very nice choices. I must try this tomorrow! Thank you Lady G.
You are welcome Bode!! My angel food cake with this compote, minus the cannabis, was a big hit at the Italian restaurant I worked at. Heavy meals in hot weather beg for light and fresh desserts! If you are trying to watch calories and fat, angel food cake and berries are a great dessert that is low in sugar and fat! You can skip the ice cream and whipped cream and still enjoy a really fabulous dessert. The compote makes plain yogurt a really divine treat. When I was a pastry chef...fruit was the star of many desserts! Nature produces the best sweets!

Yikes brows huh ??? Get the Brazilian as well ??? :oops: Green evening Maam.. LOL
Ha-ha! I'm fairly certain a Brazilian would ensure that everyone involved would need counseling at my age! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

All caught up and wow everything looks amazing!! Those are some incredible plants :)

Hope you dont mind if i grab a seat.:popcorn:

I really like those strains you are growing! cant wait to see them flower:yummy:

Hope you are having a Fantastic night LadyGaea!!
Happy 420! :rollit::surf:

All caught up and wow everything looks amazing!! Those are some incredible plants :)

Hope you dont mind if i grab a seat.:popcorn:

I really like those strains you are growing! cant wait to see them flower:yummy:

Hope you are having a Fantastic night LadyGaea!!
Happy 420! :rollit::surf:
Thanks SgtBrix and welcome! I can't wait either! Not long now!:slide:

great mornin to ya LadyG and friends. Wow lady...that desert sounds sooo yummy....it doesn't 'ship' very well though.....:reading420magazine:.:ganjamon:........Cheers Lady...have a great day!
Haha! Nope. It does not ship too well. I bet it's possible though...with the right packaging. You see all of those food companies shipping meals across the country now! Be cool if you could ship cannabis dosed meals and desserts!

Have a great day Duggs!

Think is Barby chicken day for me
Salsa, and caso dip

May smoke the chicken, not sure yet

Have an EPIC party lady G
Mmmmmm! Smoked chicken! :drool:My whole place smells like berries. I want to cut into the cake! lol. Think I'll mix some berry compote into my cottage cheese. Enjoy the barby!

Mmmmmm! Smoked chicken! :drool:My whole place smells like berries. I want to cut into the cake! lol. Think I'll mix some berry compote into my cottage cheese. Enjoy the barby!
I LOVE pinapple in my cottage cheese

Can't even imagine it with yer berry mix

Yum Yum Yum

Today im going to do a BBQ for the family today as well. Burgers made from scratch, nathans hotdogs, BBQ Ribs prepared and marinating, southern style green beans, corn on the cob and some grands bread :)
Yum! Sounds delish! Are those Cajun style green beans with BACON?!!o_O:eek::drool:

.... Yep, you back... Nice.... green Sunday Lady....
;):slide::laugh: Yippee! Back to my old self! I've got 85% of my mobility and the pain is bearable. No steroids! Woohoo! Woohoo! New RA drug is helping:thumb:

Big sis is coming by for dinner. I am giving her some of my pain cream. So far the other lady I gave some to who has RA really bad in her hands loves it. Her hands are pretty gnarled and crooked from it. She reported it lasts for 4 hours if she isn't doing anything, and about an hour if she is working with them. Not bad! Works on my ankles and shoulders. Not as much on the knees. I think it really works best on pain that originates on the less fatty areas:oops::rolleyes::rofl: Too bad, It would be really nice to take care of the pain in my ass at work! :rofl:

Last minute guest...a vegetarian!:eek: :eek::eek:Nothing worse than finding that out last minute when you have various meats to cook on the grill! Haha! Not to worry. I opened the freezer and found 3 individual veggie lasagnas I forgot I had made a couple of weeks ago and I threw some acorn squash in the oven!

It's always nice to have veggie options available for impromptu guests. Luckily hubby's cycling wife is a vegetarian, so we usually are prepared. She got him a matching jersey for his birthday! The went out for a ride and they match today. He's overjoyed!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: All matchy matchy! :rofl::rofl: The look on his face when they left...priceless. All that I could think of was that he just became a toy poodle!! Ahhhhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom