Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

It's OK,..it's cool! Just go and look over by my Bob Marley cooler...i rolled up a few 'J''s for the group.....:slide:
Thanks Duggs!:passitleft:

I'm making pulled Mexican beef for burritos, tacos, and nachos

Be ready in a few hrs
Making broccoli chicken Alfredo... Yummmmy! Drop a little of my super lemon haze oil on top! Woohoo! Oh yeah...that's the stuff! That and glass of riesling or chardonnay :drool:

So I picked up some fresh lemon-basil linguine for my chicken and broccoli Alfredo tonight and found a real nice German wine. It's 2016 Joh Jos Prum Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Spatlese. It's a lush, spicy, and juicy white wine with just enough sweetness to it. This is going to be such a treat with a little super lemon haze and the lemon basil pasta!

Freshly made, garlic sausage ..on the bbq,, with Cesar salad and fresh steamed broccoli...and a Stella...:surf:
Enjoy the day gang,...she's a beauty...:yahoo:
Yummy! I love making sausage! That sounds perfect! Throw some cannabis oil in that Caesar there dear!

No....not good for 11 yr. old..wtf..:rofl::rofl:
Making supper for my youngest , and i....oldest , i just drove to work for a shift guarding at the 'Y'.
LOL! Nix the cannabis oil...:oops: Didn't know it was a G rated dinner!:rofl::rofl:

So since I have been job hunting again, I have about 6 applications out, I have not been using cannabis. I did pick some Bluebird hemp concentrate, so that is what I am using in my gummies that I am making this morning. I have to run out for some citric acid and sunflower lecithin. The concentrate tastes a bit nasty on it's own. I'm eager to try it in gummy form. I am making sour cherry gummies!:p

For those who like a real naughty treat. Here is my Alfredo recipe. It was divine with the lemon-basil fettuccine I bought.
My cookbook that I am working on....oh so slowly...was going to be paleo or AIP, but now I think it may just have to have cannabis in it. ;)

Lady Gaea's Fettuccine Alfredo

1-1/2 to 2 cups grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
2 cups heavy cream
1-1/2 pounds pasta
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons of minced fresh parsley
1/4 stick of butter
3-4 cloves fresh garlic (2 teaspoons, minced or pressed in garlic press)
1/3 cup excellent Pino Grigio white wine (If it's not fit to drink and enjoy, DON"T put it in your food!)
black pepper
sea salt
cannabis oil - pick your dose and see my note*

This goes together fast, so have all of your ingredients ready to toss in the pan. This includes making you pasta ahead or at least having the water boiling when you start your sauce, having you cheese grated, your wine opened your garlic minced...you get the idea!:cool:.

I added 2 pounds of chicken and steamed a bunch broccoli to mine. I dredged boneless chicken chunks in flour and sautéed them in several batches in olive oil until half cooked. I put the chunks in a glass pan and finished cooking it in the oven at 325 degrees while I made the sauce. I also steamed my broccoli ahead of time. You can also add grilled chicken to it! Just as good!

Heat the butter and olive oil together over low heat. When butter is melted, turn the heat to medium and add you minced garlic. Stir the garlic with a rubber spatula until it is fragrant and sizzling. You don't want it to brown. After about a minute or if you see it start to brown, add your wine to stop the garlic from overcooking and reduce this liquid slightly.

Add the cream and as soon as it is steaming....do not boil it, add the grated parmesan and stir with a whisk until smooth.
When its hot enough, turn off the heat, taste it, add some salt and pepper to taste.

* Here you can add your cannabis oil in the amount you would like to the sauce. If you have a salad and bread, this recipe will serve 8...or 6 hungry people with a little left over. The problem I see with dosing a whole recipe, is that is easy to overindulge. On a cycling day, our friends can easily eat 2 servings each! I prefer to hand out a dropper or since it's often just me dosing, I always like to dose my meal individually. This way you can eat as much as you want!

Add some of the sauce to your chicken and broccoli and the rest to your hot pasta. Pour yourself a glass of wine and enjoy!

Hey Ween... what do you think the chances of mold are with the wet buds in the fridge? I’d love to do mine this way if the chance is minimal. I did do this with the cob I have going... but dried and am curing the same way I always have. I would actually love to get where I can cob a lot of my grow.

I have been doing my plants in the slow and low for about 8-10 plants now and haven't had any mold off any that is done that way. I find about 2 weeks in the fridge is killer and gets the bud pretty close to an acceptable level to cure.

Oh, I wonder how everyone that has tried cobs and low and slow compare the two? One day, I'll try the cob thing....
I do both....cobs are completely different and probably aren't a good thing to compare to slow and low. If you have the means to do cobs, please do. They are a great way of avoiding any mold all together and change up your smoke. Cobs smoked are different in my opinion from the normal flower. I kind of bounce back and forth between the two. I think Cobs are more potent.

Eating the cobs is completely different and I haven't been able to really play around with it as much as I would like to, but I intend to try some more this week. For now smoking is my preferred method of using cobs.

How do you like that Pan Jam? I have been wanting to pick up a pack of that. I have their prayer pupil and lambs pupil but that Pan Jam and Deadly Sativa look fascinating to me!

Back
Top Bottom