Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Ha ha! Gotta go clean up my sticky mess now. Got some on the fridge door handle even...lol. I need a maid!

I need a magical butter machine! Lol
It works great. It's a luxury. You can certainly do it without one, but I use it often enough now it's worth it.

Prettiest gummies eva! :yummy:

Is there a vegetarian substitute for the beef gelatin that actually works?

LOL @ virgin gummies :)
Yes. Agar... I'll check if you need to change the amount. Agar is from seaweed. It is vegan. Pectin is not strong enough

@Amy Gardner Substitute powdered agar-agar for gelatin using equal amounts. If using agar-agar flakes 1 Tbsp. of agar-agar flakes is equal to 1 tsp. of gelatin.

Amazing job you're doing Big Sis and I am always just in the background reading AND EATING. I hope this jobbies thingy works out for you cause you're A MACHINE, magic culinary machine. hahahaha

You're doing great work balancing the crazy BTW, cause I know crazy when I see it. :cool:
Haha! Crazy is AWESOME! Keeps everyone on their toes! ;)

OK...So I'm back to functioning a LOT better. I'm hoping to keep up at full steam again. I have a lot of mischief to make up for I think! I got a sudden attack of mid-life blues on top of everything. Now I have decided, F*ck work. I can find a less demanding and stress-less job closer to home. Tick tock goes the clock! It's time to start doing what makes me happy! Time slips too fast. I'm done with being grumpy because my job sucks. My husband deserves the happy and healthy wife he married! I got some recipes up and pic's are up next! GiddyUp!!

OK...So I'm back to functioning a LOT better. I'm hoping to keep up at full steam again. I have a lot of mischief to make up for I think! I got a sudden attack of mid-life blues on top of everything. Now I have decided, F*ck work. I can find a less demanding and stress-less job closer to home. Tick tock goes the clock! It's time to start doing what makes me happy! Time slips too fast. I'm done with being grumpy because my job sucks. My husband deserves the happy and healthy wife he married! I got some recipes up and pic's are up next! GiddyUp!!
Exactly!!!!!!

Here are the gals. Day 44 on the Nirvana Maui. I am in love with her for sure! :circle-of-love: She takes after me...short and pleasantly plump! ....In an "I'm a little teapot" kind of way! :rofl::rofl::rofl: The Pua Maui is at day 39. All that I can say is, Whaaaat is up with this FREAK?!! Not from my side of the family! Yikes! This one may be the mailman's kid!:battingeyelashes::oops::D

Back
Top Bottom