Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

‘Ohana baby is sooo gorgeous! :love::yummy::love: This excites me very much :D

I mean they both look great, m’Lady :battingeyelashes: I just love that pretty, slightly lanky, thing the Pua has going on...
Yeah! That Pua lanky girl is different for sure. The hollow stems filled in too!

Just thought I would do a drive by sis... Hope you are feeling better and taking it easy this weekend... Green weekend and to all
Hiya MH! Thanks for checking in! Not planning much this weekend!:green_heart:

Iny foods in store Hun???

I did my world famous chicken Chow mein yesterday
Can't wait to eat it today, it's sooooo good the next day

Yum yum yum

Hi all! I have the perfect project for a bit of low-key fun this weekend! @Mr. Magoo was asking me about gummies. I'm going to nail down a good recipe to post here. I tried making some once before and I got my dosages messed up. Now that I have gained more experience with dosing, I'm going to have another go! More to come...

Hi all! I have the perfect project for a bit of low-key fun this weekend! @Mr. Magoo was asking me about gummies. I'm going to nail down a good recipe to post here. I tried making some once before and I got my dosages messed up. Now that I have gained more experience with dosing, I'm going to have another go! More to come...
I'm in for that

Iny foods in store Hun???

I did my world famous chicken Chow mein yesterday
Can't wait to eat it today, it's sooooo good the next day

Yum yum yum
Yum! I made steak chili last weekend for the freezer. Very yummy. I freeze it in individual containers to grab and go for work. I think I need to make some homey cheesy scalloped potatoes for @Lady G2HM ! She likes her taters! Mmmmm...so do I! Gotta post a recipe for those!

MMMMMMM YUMM! That perked me up right away, I'm so hungry, perfect timing.
Hey Laaaaady! Well I bought those sweet individual casserole dishes for dosing my cheesey taters...and they are all in the freezer right now with individual veggie lasagnas! I need to buy more of those. ...so I layered zucchini, fresh tomatoes, spaghetti squash, with my ricotta and spinach mix. Oh my! So good! A drizzle of cannabis olive oil and some fresh mozz and oregano on top? Perfect! The produce this year has been awesome! I can't get enough of the squashes, t'maters, and spinach.

So what do you tell people when they ask you, "What you are growing in your garden this year" ? LOL! :rofl:Me? "I'm not doing much this year except for some herbs! :rofl: I just don't have the time. "

"I'm not doing much this year except for some herbs! :rofl: I just don't have the time. "
That’s a good one! I might have to steal that. Thankfully my other does lots of veggie gardening so I use that as a shield of sorts and just say that I potter around in there a bit, doing a bit of weeding here n there. ;)

Boy, I guess I missed the start of this journal. Sorry I'm late I'll just pull up a seat in the back of the class.
Hi Neiko! You're right on time! The girls haven't really done much of anything yet. Just filling in the time with recipes and chit chat. :)

You better hope someone else comes in after me then, you'll be waiting quite awhile for me to roll a joint.

LOL, you know someone would eventually say something like "Screw it, give it to me and I'll roll it."

It is okay though I pre-rolled some of my last harvest. Still needs to dry and cure some, but the early test have been the best so far.

Back
Top Bottom