Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

I would love to go to the Men's Club, see what they really do there. We'll go undercover pretend to be hermie's or something. They'll never know. ;) hahahaha
:rofl:

Ok...my apologies for not being so diligent here with the journaling. I'll be back on track this week. Been working OT. Took some time this weekend for a getaway with hubby in the mountains. He's sleeping soundly in the peaceful quiet of our surroundings and the silence is weird to me!

When I culled the boy, I noticed the roots were really dense and so early! I should have snapped a pic, but we were running late. I am wondering if it is from the light cycle, 14/10. The girls are not as tall as well as the last grow. More roots, slower ceiling growth. Interesting.

They got some water before we left. The kids re-veg looks nice! I'll take a pic tomorrow before I kick her out! I'll send her home with a travel kit of Doc's magic! She's sweet on it!

Updated pics tomorrow! Nite all!

Ok...Back to the business at hand. These girls are VERY different! The Pua Mana 'Ohana Maui girl is super tall with little filler! The Nirvana Maui girl is super dense! They got a drizzle of water. They will be due a GE dunk in 1-2 days and I will start the Brix foliar at the same time. I could have done the foliar a bit earlier I think on these gals.

I topped them tonight and was a bit freaked out to see hollow stems on both. :eek:I'd appreciate some feedback from my more experienced brixers. What's up with that? Check out the pics.

I'm not training much...just a little "light bondage":p Hanky panky...nothin' like a little spanky! :oops:o_O

The Pua Maui is at day 31...that's a huge bitch! ...and the Nirvana Maui is at day 36...she's poofy and phat!

Hey, you can always make a flute!

But I digress...I wanted to ask how you felt about the MB2 and the Nova? Do you have DecarBox from MB? It's cheap enough but looks like it would not contain the scent of slow-baking buds. Not an odor appreciated by all members of the ohana. I def appreciate the lotion tutorials, trying very hard to dial in an effective recipe for my mother's OA.

hi m’lady - they are quite different aren’t they. Inclined to say the taller one seems more like it but someone (penny?) did mention that Maui Wowie is a bit of a ‘different’ sativa - with fatter leaves etc. ANd there’s possibly different phenotypes (although I can’t find much info about that)...

They look super healthy tho’!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Hey - what’s up with Nirvana calling theirs Maui waui...? I dont think ‘waui’ is a word :hmmmm: I’m sure it’s Wowie! (... damn OCD... :nomo:)
It is an odd spelling to look at...and Sativa Seed Bank spells theirs the same way. Buddy of mine just gifted me a couple of those seeds, interested to see the difference. All I know is with a name like "Sativa Seed Bank", I am expecting skinny leaves!

Hey - what’s up with Nirvana calling theirs Maui waui...? I dont think ‘waui’ is a word :hmmmm: I’m sure it’s Wowie! (... damn OCD... :nomo:)
No. It's not a word. It's likely a way to differentiate themselves. It may also indicate this is not the landrace of it's namesake, but with similar qualities. Just a guess on my part. Like Vidalia onions. You can't call any sweet onion a Vidalia.

hi m’lady - they are quite different aren’t they. Inclined to say the taller one seems more like it but someone (penny?) did mention that Maui Wowie is a bit of a ‘different’ sativa - with fatter leaves etc. ANd there’s possibly different phenotypes (although I can’t find much info about that)...

Thanks Amy! I was gone a couple of days and they took off!

Hey, you can always make a flute!

But I digress...I wanted to ask how you felt about the MB2 and the Nova? Do you have DecarBox from MB? It's cheap enough but looks like it would not contain the scent of slow-baking buds. Not an odor appreciated by all members of the ohana. I def appreciate the lotion tutorials, trying very hard to dial in an effective recipe for my mother's OA.
I have not tried the MB Decarb box. It's cheap enough. I love the Nova. I have used it a half a dozen times now. Little to no smell. That's why I got it. Good luck on the cream for your mum. I'll keep tweaking mine for sure!

Oh, and I had a hybrid that was mostly sativa and it had fat leaves. With all the cross breeding and introducing strains into the wild by accident or on purpose, you have to expect muddled genetics. I'm highly suspect of anyone who claims they have a true landrace strain.

That tall one looks very similar in structure to my African Meltdown. I think its going to be a tough plant for you to keep the height controlled, so be prepared to start LST'ing her real soon.

Not sure about those hollow stems......never seen anything like it. Very weird indeed!

No. It's not a word. It's likely a way to differentiate themselves. It may also indicate this is not the landrace of it's namesake, but with similar qualities. Just a guess on my part. Like Vidalia onions. You can't call any sweet onion a Vidalia.
And keeping with the theme, sweet onions in Hawaii are actually called Maui onions. At least they aren't called Waui onions...

Back
Top Bottom