Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Hi m’Lady

That’s great news about the pain cream report. I’m exactly the same with the 2hours till the desire to reapply. Nice to hear that from another source :)

Happy gardens LadyG
I get about 2 hours out of the oil that we make from Magnus' recipe. Love that stuff!!

Lady Gaea’s 2nd attempt at pain cream!..Rev A

Ingredients:

18 g super lemon haze sativa flower, decarbed

8 ounces of organic pumpkin seed oil

4 ounces of food grade organic sweet almond oil

4 ounces of organic grape seed oil

46 g bee’s wax

32 g Shea butter

32 g cocoa butter

I decarbed my flower in my Nova. I was able to fit 18g into the container, so that is what I used. I wish they would make a bigger model!

I processed the 3 liquid oils with the SLH flower in my Magical Butter machine set it at the 160 degree setting for 8 hours

Edit here: Do a full 8 hours @ 160 degrees with the Magical Butter Machine

I strained the infused oil through the provided MB2e sock, and then again through several layers of cheesecloth. I set that bowl aside.

In a heatproof bowl over a saucepan with a few inches simmering water, I melted the bee’s wax, cocoa butter, and Shea butter together, stirring all the while. Once the water comes to a simmer, you want to shut the burner off. These all will melt at very low temps. Hey…that’s how they get to where it hurts! Body temperature! We want to marry these ingredients together first for the optimum results, though!

FYI… High temperatures can destroy the health benefits of these beneficial fats! You took great care in growing your medicine and selecting the best ingredients for your medicine…don’t "F" it up by destroying what they offer. Please don’t use a microwave! It melts too unevenly and it’s too easy to overheat your ingredients by creating hot spots.

I added in the cannabis oil to the melted solid fats and wax and it made the oil mixture start to solidify unevenly. That’s expected! The coolness of the cannabis oil started to cause the wax and butter mixture start to solidify. I had turned off the simmering water, but it was still warm enough to melt them all together nicely.

I took the bowl of my oils, butters, and wax off the heat once uniformly combined and waited for the bowl to cool slightly. I then added my essential oils and mixed thoroughly. I poured the mix into small glass containers

EDITED RECIPE: I added 10g to the bees's wax, Shea butter, and cocoa butter. Edited amounts are reflected above already for the recipe! Once cool, I whipped it in my mixer a little and it seemed to thicken it and not cause it to "fall out into a solution" or separate. Mmmm...what I mean by this is this... what you see when a salad dressing oil and vinegar separate, we are avoiding that! :battingeyelashes:

I get about 2 hours out of the oil that we make from Magnus' recipe. Love that stuff!!
Yup! Me too! I thought the guy at work was going to cry when his Mum found relief by it. I told him to make sure she told her Dr. about the effects. It's so important that they know how well it works! :slide:

Ingredients:

46 g bee’s wax

32 g Shea butter

32 g cocoa butter

I decarbed my flower in my Nova. I was able to fit 18g into the container, so that is what I used. I wish they would make a bigger model!

I processed the 3 liquid oils with the SLH flower in my Magical Butter machine set it at the 160 degree setting for 8 hours

I strained the infused oil through the provided MB2e sock, and then again through several layers of cheesecloth. I set that bowl aside.

In a heatproof bowl over a saucepan with a few inches simmering water, I melted the bee’s wax, cocoa butter, and Shea butter together, stirring all the while. Once the water comes to a simmer, you want to shut the burner off. These all will melt at very low temps. Hey…that’s how they get to where it hurts! Body temperature! We want to marry these ingredients together first for the optimum results, though!

FYI… High temperatures can destroy the health benefits of these beneficial fats! You took great care in growing your medicine and selecting the best ingredients for your medicine…don’t "F" it up by destroying what they offer. Please don’t use a microwave! It melts too unevenly and it’s too easy to overheat your ingredients by creating hot spots.

I added in the cannabis oil to the melted solid fats and wax and it made the oil mixture start to solidify unevenly. That’s expected! The coolness of the cannabis oil started to cause the wax and butter mixture start to solidify. I had turned off the simmering water, but it was still warm enough to melt them all together nicely.

I took the bowl of my oils, butters, and wax off the heat once uniformly combined and waited for the bowl to cool slightly. I then added my essential oils and mixed thoroughly. I poured the mix into small glass containers

EDITED RECIPE: I added 10g to the bees's wax, Shea butter, and cocoa butter. Edited amounts are reflected above already for the recipe! Once cool, I whipped it in my mixer a little and it seemed to thicken it and not cause it to "fall out into a solution" or separate. Mmmm...what I mean by this is this... what you see when a salad dressing oil and vinegar separate, we are avoiding that! :battingeyelashes:
Your the best. Just ordered my beeswax and Shea butter. Attempted to previously make infused oils but dont think I ran the mb2 long enough... Going with the 8hr 160 next time cheers :passitleft:

Coco butter is DA BOMB!!!!

I just love the chocolate smell

I just made lotion and added some to the soy wax, worked great

Ingredients:

46 g bee’s wax

32 g Shea butter

32 g cocoa butter

Awesome work Lady! Thanks for sharing!

:passitleft:

Wow, thanks for sharing this awesome recipe LG!!! So awesome of you!
I do have a question... my wife gets these terrible headaches... and almost everyday. Would this concoction help if rubbed at the base of the neck in back... where the nerves come together... really want to figure something out for her. If the cannabis can’t help I’m tempted to try microdosing psilocybin with her. I’ve read some pretty amazing things in regards to what that can do for people... but would prefer to go the cannabis route if possible.
Thank you In advamce!!

I do have a question... my wife gets these terrible headaches... and almost everyday. Would this concoction help if rubbed at the base of the neck in back... where the nerves come together... really want to figure something out for her. If the cannabis can’t help I’m tempted to try microdosing psilocybin with her. I’ve read some pretty amazing things in regards to what that can do for people... but would prefer to go the cannabis route if possible.
Thank you In advamce!!
In other threads they say to also rub it on the temples for migraines, some good info in magnus's thread but a lot to read.

I've also heard that a good CBD strain will also help with migraines.

In other threads they say to also rub it on the temples for migraines, some good info in magnus's thread but a lot to read.

Sounds like I need another grow area for high CBD strains then. Really wanna help my lady out...

When I get some time I’ll check magnus thread! Thanks KB

Your the best. Just ordered my beeswax and Shea butter. Attempted to previously make infused oils but dont think I ran the mb2 long enough... Going with the 8hr 160 next time cheers :passitleft:
Good luck! Yeah! It might not be needed for tha long but that is how long I process my edible oil for. I ran out of awake hours when I made mine...that's why I did only 6 at first. It worked!

Good luck! Yeah! It might not be needed for tha long but that is how long I process my edible oil for. I ran out of awake hours when I made mine...that's why I did only 6 at first. It worked!
Don't forget to decarb first @Killerbudz

Coco butter is DA BOMB!!!!

I just love the chocolate smell

I just made lotion and added some to the soy wax, worked great
Cool! I'll try soy too at some point to compare!

Yes! Temples and just below the neck ... right where that little hump is. Hit the areas where you think the pain stems from. I heard CBD strains also work well.

Cool! I'll try soy too at some point to compare!
When Sue visited me that's what she got for us to use, the soy wax, seem really good

Thank you In advamce!!
As soon as I get a headache, I'm trying this! Temples and the base of the neck!

Sounds like I need another grow area for high CBD strains then. Really wanna help my lady out...

When I get some time I’ll check magnus thread! Thanks KB
Yeah...Magnus thread is awesome! I chose my oil selections because of that and based my recipe from Dave Groomer's. Really helpful!

You should try it anyway :hmmmm:
You are absolutely right. I generally hurt all over...so I think I will take a nice hot shower and hit my temples, neck, shoulders, knees, and ankles...all my major "hurt" areas. LOL...Hubby asked me if I could just bathe in it!

Back
Top Bottom