Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

You're the best!
Awe.....shucks! Thank's Doc!:) The addition of 10g more of each Shea, bee's wax, and cocoa butter thickened it to a mayonnaise consistency at room temp. In the fridge it's like fudge, and smells lovely! It does not feel oily, and worked well on my shoulder pain!

Update! 4 weeks to the day on the Nirvana and Pua # 1. Geez! Holy cannabis plants Batman! I am going to need a bigger tent...lol! Enjoy! Husband and I are Avenging tonight! ...We are sadly Marvel junkies...:ciao:

OK...started the movie and noticed my seat was a little wet. I wiped it up thinking I spilled water. Then my head got dripped on and I noticed my couch cushion is wet. The kid had his friends water his half dead plants while away and no saucer...came through the ceiling.

I saw your first photo and thought, that short and bushy one on the right sure looks nice. So much for tall and lanky!
Ha ha! I turned my back and look at them! I love that bushy little girl! Those Puas need a top and some training, or I am going to have to move out!:rofl:

Looking great Lady! Very nice little bushes!

:high-five:
Why thank you Ween! They are taking off! I don't remember my last bunch being this big at this age. I have more light in the tent and I am more familiar with the kit. This is getting good!:slide: Let's Rock and Roll!

OK...started the movie and noticed my seat was a little wet. I wiped it up thinking I spilled water. Then my head got dripped on and I noticed my couch cushion is wet. The kid had his friends water his half dead plants while away and no saucer...came through the ceiling.
:eek::confused:

Looking great LG!
Pretty cool! They sure look alike in the leaves but very different in height. This is going to be a real fun comparison I think!

Yup...when he gets back from Italy...we are going to have a nice little chat. No saucers under his plants...and I would have looked after them had he told me. I thought he gave me all of his plants when he left. The roommate looked in on them too late and decided to water them a lot...pissed right through the ceiling onto my leather couch and my lovely embroidered pillow! Grrrrr! It's why some animals eat their young!

Must be something about the Mauis. My basement flooded your upstairs got flooded within a couple days
LOL!! One of my Hawaiian friends told me that volcanic rock was bad luck. I had a bonsai planted in a large piece of volcanic rock with a water feature. It was lovely! She told me to get rid of it. I did...my luck changed...no more volcanic rock for me! Maybe it is inherent in the plant! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom