Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Ruh-roh raggy. All my soils are amended with andesite- volcanic rock dust to laymen like me. :eek:
I think we are good actually! All of Hawaii would be screwed if that were the case!

Yea I would be too. Especially considering you already had the rest of his litter in your care. No saucers in the house... o_OWould not care to be him when he returns.
Please tell me that you have saucers TB?!! I'm sensing you are saucerless yourself...Hmmmm...

Haha nah I'm covered. Most of the girls sit in an assortment of saucers/water proof risers to help maintain the canopy height. I had a couple of the taller girls that got some free ground water but it hasn't seemed to bother them. The Lil Mauis are nice and safe well out of harm's way.

Those Hawaiian girls are looking beautiful Lady G!
Why thank you kind sir! I'm a bit suspect of the really tall one! "She" might end up being a "He"! I gotta watch these kids closely! You know "gotta keep 'em separated"...:theband:

Haha nah I'm covered. Most of the girls sit in an assortment of saucers/water proof risers to help maintain the canopy height. I had a couple of the taller girls that got some free ground water but it hasn't seemed to bother them. The Lil Mauis are nice and safe well out of harm's way.
:thumb:

Hey @FutRfarmer! You made the right move with the bulk kit. I order a lot of transplant and GE. You should be set for at least a year, maybe more depending on how many plants you grow at a time. How many? Do you have a journal? If not, start one, put a link in your Sig and post on a bunch of HB journals, especially docs Q&A. You're gonna love the kit!
Once I get internet at the house I will start a journal lol gotta love the country

Good morning Lady... Finally back to my regular schedule, and finished by 3 day tour yesterday evening... It was kinda weird coming home to stay for a few days... Now I can focus for real on the girls outside... I was here to help a little Sunday, but could only stay for long enough to do laundry.... The BIL did a pretty good job, but he is still kinda lazy... He will catch on to the routine of things soon I hope.... He now has 8 total strains of clones and cuttings downstairs... I brought him a couple Blueberry Headband, and Northern Tiger on Sunday..... I told him that for now he should just focus on those, the outdoor Harvest is gonna be alot bigger than I wanted I think... Once those catch on he is gonna be quite over whelmed I think... LOL.... Anyway green days, and to all....

Lady Gaea’s first attempt at pain cream!

I really need to read thru this when I can process info. Looking good.

I dropped out of following the oil making since my cat passed, i feel out of the loop:cool:
I am just growing for me wifes smoke now.
But i want to follow up on the pain creme at some point. I have always thought it was an especially good idea.

have always thought it was an especially good idea.
morning Keltic - if you or anyone you know has pain to manage, it’s absolutely a good idea. Really good for day to day bumps and bruises too. I’m planning to use Gaea’s recipe from here myself next time, to try something a little different. But even the very basic oil I’ve made is great :thumb:

I really need to read thru this when I can process info. Looking good.

I dropped out of following the oil making since my cat passed, i feel out of the loop:cool:
I am just growing for me wifes smoke now.
But i want to follow up on the pain creme at some point. I have always thought it was an especially good idea.
So sorry for your loss! I have four and they are my kids.

I'll post my revised recipe. I tweaked it a bit

morning Keltic - if you or anyone you know has pain to manage, it’s absolutely a good idea. Really good for day to day bumps and bruises too. I’m planning to use Gaea’s recipe from here myself next time, to try something a little different. But even the very basic oil I’ve made is great :thumb:
I do need to get back to this process. :green_heart:
So sorry for your loss! I have four and they are my kids.

I'll post my revised recipe. I tweaked it a bit

:thanks: Thanks it means the world to me to play in this sandbox with everybody.

@ LadyG We still have my girl kitten but the boy was our first together and I picked him out from a litter that was just taken from a feral mother at about 4 weeks old. So I get the child feeling about him. He had a hyper thyroid and kidney issues from that and a small intestine cancer but was a wild child the last. I had him on a canna infused coconut oil, my wife absolutely believes it gave him quality of life and another 18 months, i do too. truth be told my heart is still rent asunder.

If ya dont mind a share, I was going thru my journals, here is my boy Jack looking at a early taster bud from my triple purple rhino. The trim from the rhino made his meds...:cool:
thumbnail......
IMG_91557.jpg

I do need to get back to this process. :green_heart:

:thanks: Thanks it means the world to me to play in this sandbox with everybody.

@ LadyG We still have my girl kitten but the boy was our first together and I picked him out from a litter that was just taken from a feral mother at about 4 weeks old. So I get the child feeling about him. He had a hyper thyroid and kidney issues from that and a small intestine cancer but was a wild child the last. I had him on a canna infused coconut oil, my wife absolutely believes it gave him quality of life and another 18 months, i do too. truth be told my heart is still rent asunder.
My heart goes out to you. My first Ocicat Kissy chose my husband for me! I kid you not! The only man I dated that he liked! Magical beasts! He picked a good one for me! I wish I knew then what I know now. I could have helped. He lived 18 and 1/2 years and was a celebrity in the neighborhood on his leash! Lol! Such a cool cat!

I got a great "friend" review on my cannabis cream that I gave to my someone at work for his Mum. She also suffers from RA. Thumbs up! I asked him to let me know how long it lasted. For me it was about 2 hours! Great plant!

Back
Top Bottom