Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

You are absolutely right. I generally hurt all over...so I think I will take a nice hot shower and hit my temples, neck, shoulders, knees, and ankles...all my major "hurt" areas. LOL...Hubby asked me if I could just bathe in it!
You totally can! Just put it in the bath water - oh, it would need to be a plain oil for that. Oh well - next time keep some to try for bath oil. I’m trying it later - can’t believe i haven’t thought of it before! I know Sue has mentioned making cannabis infused bath salts with left over mush from oil making (can’t remember how that went though). Thanks - that has totally inspired me to try it in my bath. WIll be a pretty decadent bath ;) but, i grew it and made it myself, so no problem!

Oh and something I’ve heard about that pad at the base of the neck that’s good for headaches, and it’s not necesssairly bad thing, just a thing... is that it’s the only spot where a topical might give some euphoric effect. I did have a very sensitive friend have some effects one wouldn’t expect form a topical. So that’s just worth knowing in case the person is not THC tolerant. Sounds worth a try though as overlord said.

Nearly the weekend m’Lady! Sorry to hear you are generally hurting... hope it eases with cream and meds :)

:Namaste:

Pua Mana 'Ohana Maui #1 is a boy:eek:. Bye bye big tent! Hello solitude! Thought he was a bit too tall...

You totally can! Just put it in the bath water - oh, it would need to be a plain oil for that. Oh well - next time keep some to try for bath oil. I’m trying it later - can’t believe i haven’t thought of it before! I know Sue has mentioned making cannabis infused bath salts with left over mush from oil making (can’t remember how that went though). Thanks - that has totally inspired me to try it in my bath. WIll be a pretty decadent bath ;) but, i grew it and made it myself, so no problem!

Oh and something I’ve heard about that pad at the base of the neck that’s good for headaches, and it’s not necesssairly bad thing, just a thing... is that it’s the only spot where a topical might give some euphoric effect. I did have a very sensitive friend have some effects one wouldn’t expect form a topical. So that’s just worth knowing in case the person is not THC tolerant. Sounds worth a try though as overlord said.

Nearly the weekend m’Lady! Sorry to hear you are generally hurting... hope it eases with cream and meds :)

:Namaste:
Thanks for the tidbit on the pad of the neck. I rubbed it in and it works like a charm. It works even better after a hot shower when your pores are opened up!

:thumb: yep! Tested it too. Don’t think I got any high from it at all, but relaxed definitely and I only had a slight headache, and it’s gone now. I’ll try that hot shower thing sometime for sure.

Nice prediction on the ‘Ohana male, you totally saw that coming - out of there! Wahines only!
Does the fact you said ‘move it’ and not ‘cull it’ mean you plan to collect pollen?

:thumb: yep! Tested it too. Don’t think I got any high from it at all, but relaxed definitely and I only had a slight headache, and it’s gone now. I’ll try that hot shower thing sometime for sure.

Nice prediction on the ‘Ohana male, you totally saw that coming - out of there! Wahines only!
Does the fact you said ‘move it’ and not ‘cull it’ mean you plan to collect pollen?
Yup! I do want to collect the pollen. Need to figure out a place for it so the cats don't decide he is salad. :)

Ok...so now that I identified a boy in the tent, got him sitting on my desk for now, I'm watching the other Pua Maui that was 5 days younger. So far I am not seeing pre-flower signs in the other two. I'm thinking I may just get lucky with two girls, one of each! Fingers crossed! The "girls" are going to get topped this weekend and will be due for some plain water too.
Getting interesting now! :popcorn:

Topless Hawaiian Tropic girls, something we all can appreciate! :surf:

Get that boy quarantined, who knows what he'll do when he sees those topless gals. :laugh:

Have a great weekend Lady and crew!

:theband:
Lol! :rofl: Thanks Ween! You too!

Had to cull the boy. No place to keep him in the apartment without the smell and the "out in plain sight" bothering hubby. The cats are also too interested in the "free salad":rofl: I threw him in the freezer for other uses. Before I did, I did some practicing of "super cropping" technique. Never have done it before. Might as well practice on a plant I was not keeping! ;)
Plenty of time in the future for gathering of pollen when we have a bigger place.

Good call! Don't want to risk him knocking up your 2 gals! Breeding sounds interesting but I'll never do it, sounds like a lot of work!
It's been so damn hot, the air conditioning is on all the time. I could visualize microscopic pollen drifting about. Months of work gone to ....um...pot! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom