King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

This is p xpress now day 48 from seed.
420-magazine-mobile2011776371.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1434348667.jpg

. .

Shes looking good Joe!

Penny wise here is coco one pack broke up might add bit more how much perlite should I add and is miracle grow perlite except able. ?

Dont use miracle grow if you can help it, honestly you could do straight coco.

Good question. I phed my water to 6.2 before watering the first few times the run off was high but it is now coming down. As it's flushed through it comes down in PH. Keep in mind different coco companies have different substrates so that being said your coco could be better then mine King. You may not run into the high PH run off like I'm getting. Once you do the watering please let me know what your run off is please?

I ph the water i use to hydrate coco to 5.5

Shes looking good Joe!
Thanks penny ..

She is bouncing back real nice I've back off alot on Nutes brought up cal mag a bit notice she is getting a shine back to fans again. . how was I able to do this a great leader. . .

Dont use miracle grow if you can help it, honestly you could do straight coco.
Okay what if I checked garden gallery local for non miracle grow perlite?

Doesn't it or shouldn't it go up though as plant develops I heard that lock out occurs below 6 or over 7

In soil the accepted range is 6.0-7.0, in coco the range is 5.5-6.2 if youre feeding Advanced Nutrients ph perfect it can drift up or down some and youre still good.

In soil the accepted range is 6.0-7.0, in coco the range is 5.5-6.2 if youre feeding Advanced Nutrients ph perfect it can drift up or down some and youre still good.
Perfect makes sense

Man so I'm sitting here smoking a j right... thinking deep n shit like...

Man that would suck if penny or angel left 420 mag.

What would I do .. the way those two help is stupid crazy.

Real talk!

Back
Top Bottom