King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

After reading big Mike's story and seeing that he is the only one who has a full real PhD staff and how many firsts he gave us. Without Big Mike we wouldnt have the smoke we got now. If you haven't read his story you have got to see it.
W here is it I still have three other journals turn read up euickly and a ladies story I got told to read.

You're fine
Thanks sir.

I'll leave ya stone for a bit. And lay low for a bit. Yet to read threads this weekends and devote myself to catching up on journal and reading more about Scrogg and learning more about watering from young age. I always feel like I am over watering.

After pictures up date through window two white cookies entering week 4 from seed. One topped one not. Feeding an grow Micro cal mag only.
420-magazine-mobile1375202375.jpg

My pex from barneys must've been stunted after topping. My white widow exploded under the exact same conditions. Only had one bean too, whichll probably only produce between a half or an oz.
Yeah this will be all for me. As always wanted Try it but I think I'll order again from barney p xpress as didn't get a good feed going on her until 5 weeks or 6 weeks old.

Yeah this will be all for me. As always wanted Try it but I think I'll order again from barney p xpress as didn't get a good feed going on her until 5 weeks or 6 weeks old.
This is p xpress now day 48 from seed.
420-magazine-mobile2011776371.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1434348667.jpg

. .

I think my next journal I'll be doing a journal only on Teo early miss autos. I'll be growing la diva and northern lights blue auto as well from delicious seeds. Anyone smoke or grow any of them before? I won't be taking journal notes but will show updates m as well trying to do before and after pics ie . So a last week and current week. Once u get good enough address a journal grow I do I'll give away an Oz to whoever guessed the closest dry whieghts. Certain conditions apply. Lol mystery be able to meet up or pick up. As I wish I could mail it. Lol. Just saw another bud do that thought it was a neat idea.

Penny wise here is coco one pack broke up might add bit more how much perlite should I add and is miracle grow perlite except able. ?

Penny wise here is coco one pack broke up might add bit more how much perlite should I add and is miracle grow perlite except able. ?
420-magazine-mobile985537288.jpg

I didn't add any perlite to mine King. I would add more coco though.
Yeah i know thanks angel.so just straight coco. Okay no special stuff added. Lol now once I water it for first time to flush east should I ph it water to I'll probably be using rain water most of grow.

Yeah i know thanks angel.so just straight coco. Okay no special stuff added. Lol now once I water it for first time to flush east should I ph it water to I'll probably be using rain water most of grow.
Good question. I phed my water to 6.2 before watering the first few times the run off was high but it is now coming down. As it's flushed through it comes down in PH. Keep in mind different coco companies have different substrates so that being said your coco could be better then mine King. You may not run into the high PH run off like I'm getting. Once you do the watering please let me know what your run off is please?

Good question. I phed my water to 6.2 before watering the first few times the run off was high but it is now coming down. As it's flushed through it comes down in PH. Keep in mind different coco companies have different substrates so that being said your coco could be better then mine King. You may not run into the high PH run off like I'm getting. Once you do the watering please let me know what your run off is please?
Absolutely angel thank you for your timely response as well. . .

Yeah going to add another quarter pack coco I'll flush with 6.2 ph water or test rain water ph. Let you know. Then once I water til run off I'll test that for you no problem .

Hey guess what your a rock. . . .

Back
Top Bottom