King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Okay I'll bring it up a bit more on next feed just bloom . Listen angel what does Micro do? Like what is its purposes. I know grow must have something to due with veg bloom wellman is flower but Micro stump lol. Doesn't say on back of bottle eithier lol.
Micro has calcium nitrate,mag nitrate, calcium amino chelate, and many other things not included in grow. Micro nutrients are basically a blooming co factor, like prepping for the bloom stage. Micro organisms are needed thru all growth stages. Lol it's a lot to follow eh?

Update so I did keep one of my candy cane in hopes and she is filling some nice size pistils and puffy looking growth happening. Take pics soon. Good news wife bought me new tent last night. So now just need funds for a better light.

Awesome Joe, I had a feeling you would be right back at it! :woohoo:

Awesome Joe, I had a feeling you would be right back at it! :woohoo:
Thanks snarly .. little hiccup but ain't going out like that homie . .

Micro has calcium nitrate,mag nitrate, calcium amino chelate, and many other things not included in grow. Micro nutrients are basically a blooming co factor, like prepping for the bloom stage. Micro organisms are needed thru all growth stages. Lol it's a lot to follow eh?
Yes but it does all makes sense to me. Just complicated plants to grow. Lol

So here is the thing I want to do on my next auto grow. I want on day 7 or 8 start more grow mid Micro small bloom Nutes cal mag then thinking but week three all be around full ml grow half ml Micro half bloom. 1 ml per litre cal mag then by week 4 go 1 ml grow 1 ml Micro half ml bloom
Thank 5 go 1 ml grow 1.5 ml Micro .5 ml bloom 1 ml cal mag get my drift and where I'm going here ...angel? Make sense or no.

Yes but it does all makes sense to me. Just completed plants to grow. Lol

So here is the thing I want to do on my next auto grow. I want on day 7 or 8 start more grow mid Micro small bloom Nutes cal mag then thinking but week three all be around full ml grow half ml Micro half bloom. 1 ml per litre cal mag then by week 4 go 1 ml grow 1 ml Micro half ml bloom
Thank 5 go 1 ml grow 1.5 ml Micro .5 ml bloom 1 ml cal mag get my drift and where I'm going here ...angel? Make sense or no.
I wouldn't go full strength on autos until I know the strain. I would want to tell you yes go ahead because I could in turn kill your plants because the nutes are too strong. I have never went to full nutes on an auto as of yet myself

I wouldn't go full strength on autos until I know the strain. I would want to tell you yes go ahead because I could in turn kill your plants because the nutes are too strong. I have never went to full nutes on an auto as of yet myself
Okay well right now everyday I give about a ml per two litre sometimes of each . Plus ml or Two cal mag.

Yeah for sure bro. Always go light at first. Honestly my best results come from low doses of nutes. I've played around with pushing and in the old days we used to push till burn-flush and readjust . But now I give my girls very little, and they always seem to do better.

Yeah for sure bro. Always go light at first. Honestly my best results come from low doses of nutes. I've played around with pushing and in the old days we used to push till burn-flush and readjust . But now I give my girls very little, and they always seem to do better.
I agree less is more especially with autoflowers

My experimental plant was taking in 200% of recommendation with no flush. I saw less growth than normal at her age. And now I've flushed 4 times and she is still spitting nutes out. Good thing I'm flushing an entire month. For sure less is definitely more lol. Best nute is patience.

Okay well right now everyday I give about a ml per two litre sometimes of each . Plus ml or Two cal mag.

you may get away with 1/2 strength AN base nutes on established plants.

My experimental plant was taking in 200% of recommendation with no flush. I saw less growth than normal at her age. And now I've flushed 4 times and she is still spitting nutes out. Good thing I'm flushing an entire month. For sure less is definitely more lol. Best nute is patience.
Utah I'll be flushing my one nyc d auto this Saturday . Plant is going to be good edibles. Lol

I'll just stick with the 2 litre 2 ml each maybe bit extra bloom in flower. Plus nirvana gets added in too only giving it to certain plants the good ones . Lol

Yeah I'm switching to AN myself. You can get the base nutes (grow,micro,Bloom) for 30$ for three 1 liter bottles. That's all I'll need as after this next massive grow(outdoor) I'm switching to pure organics. Going with pro-mix bx-homemade super soil. Then it's bye bye to wasting dollars

I'll just stick with the 2 litre 2 ml each maybe bit extra bloom in flower. Plus nirvana gets added in too only giving it to certain plants the good ones . Lol

Thats 1/4 strength so you should be good

After reading big Mike's story and seeing that he is the only one who has a full real PhD staff and how many firsts he gave us. Without Big Mike we wouldnt have the smoke we got now. If you haven't read his story you have got to see it.

Back
Top Bottom