King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Update so I did keep one of my candy cane in hopes and she is filling some nice size pistils and puffy looking growth happening. Take pics soon. Good news wife bought me new tent last night. So now just need funds for a better light.

Update so I did keep one of my candy cane in hopes and she is filling some nice size pistils and puffy looking growth happening. Take pics soon. Good news wife bought me new tent last night. So now just need funds for a better light.
Here is the pictures of candy dynamic cane auto week 3 flower ish I think. Get back to ya on excate day . Thoughts this is best bud growth ice seen I've done ever to date thanks to you all. And penny wise and demonic angel. Mad love
420-magazine-mobile1537885423.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1020545509.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1869596042.jpg

420-magazine-mobile786971873.jpg

Here is the pictures of candy dynamic cane auto week 3 flower ish I think. Get back to ya on excate day . Thoughts this is best bud growth ice seen I've done ever to date thanks to you all. And penny wise and demonic angel. Mad love
420-magazine-mobile1537885423.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1020545509.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1869596042.jpg

420-magazine-mobile786971873.jpg
They are looking great. I'm happy the wife was able to help you out with a new tent. Keep the same feed schedule going and you are going to do awesome

They are looking great. I'm happy the wife was able to help you out with a new tent. Keep the same feed schedule going and you are going to do awesome
Thanks angel. I've been doing 1 ml of each per two litre sometimes 2 ml of bloom.

You are on the right track King. I would even go 2.5 mil on the bloom.
Is it not better to use less Nutes of need be and keep ppm low as possible isn't that the game? Penny said under 450 but 350 is good I've been around 250 to 350 .

Looking great
Thanks finally getting the ppm ph feeding schedule and watering cycle going. Then I need to pay attention to her second how she responds monitor tips and leaves . See why people should get paid for it. Lol

You can add stay under 450 is all King
Okay I'll bring it up a bit more on next feed just bloom . Listen angel what does Micro do? Like what is its purposes. I know grow must have something to due with veg bloom wellman is flower but Micro stump lol. Doesn't say on back of bottle eithier lol.

You talking per litre or two angel.
I've noticed some plants in tent is about a litre a day . Some are two litre

My 5 gallon plastic white cookies on week three been doing same grow Micro bloom all around ml ish per two litre on wc . Learning just hope to catch bud in time.

Back
Top Bottom