King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

So here is coco pot flushed ph rain water to 5.5 one tiny drop. Lol in 2 litres think it's enough. Got to say so far I'm impressed. Got a feeling I'm going to like this coco. To me looks like tobacco lol.

Should I be flushing pot until I can see about 10 percent run off to test for you?

Also here is my plant so far. Really doing well. Good news second tent will be up and going soon. My wife is the best.. most supportive as it takes a lot of time away right now. I assure her it will get easier and I'll be able to mix Huge amounts of Nutes in big 5 gallon then it's just shake adlnd feed not all these personal adjustments it's nuts here. Lol exhausted.

Thoughts yall smexy beaches!

420-magazine-mobile1216744893.jpg
Coco pot
420-magazine-mobile638545818.jpg

420-magazine-mobile191703219.jpg
pro mix hp
420-magazine-mobile1966524036.jpg

420-magazine-mobile376752132.jpg
rain barrel I bought. . . .
420-magazine-mobile1289768239.jpg
busy on my day off cutting grass cutting tress. Plus side lots of fire wood for the weekend. .

420-magazine-mobile1766944823.jpg
best plant ice grown to date thanks to you all. Special shout out to penny wise and demonic angel for standing behind me from day one.. .
420-magazine-mobile1408155024.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1547509381.jpg
getting there right folks. Wow I've come. Along way. Love it!

Thanks again to everyone who has helped me took a second to check my thread out and teach and already your blessings respect is earned not given.

To me respect means something to me..

Looking great, should be some really stacked colas.
I'm hoping so I think my next grow I'm. Going to do well thanks to you penny. Represent .

So here is coco pot flushed ph rain water to 5.5 one tiny drop. Lol in 2 litres think it's enough. Got to say so far I'm impressed. Got a feeling I'm going to like this coco. To me looks like tobacco lol.

Should I be flushing pot until I can see about 10 percent run off to test for you?

Also here is my plant so far. Really doing well. Good news second tent will be up and going soon. My wife is the best.. most supportive as it takes a lot of time away right now. I assure her it will get easier and I'll be able to mix Huge amounts of Nutes in big 5 gallon then it's just shake adlnd feed not all these personal adjustments it's nuts here. Lol exhausted.

Thoughts yall smexy beaches!

420-magazine-mobile1216744893.jpg
Coco pot
420-magazine-mobile638545818.jpg

420-magazine-mobile191703219.jpg
pro mix hp
420-magazine-mobile1966524036.jpg

420-magazine-mobile376752132.jpg
rain barrel I bought. . . .
420-magazine-mobile1289768239.jpg
busy on my day off cutting grass cutting tress. Plus side lots of fire wood for the weekend. .

420-magazine-mobile1766944823.jpg
best plant ice grown to date thanks to you all. Special shout out to penny wise and demonic angel for standing behind me from day one.. .
420-magazine-mobile1408155024.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1547509381.jpg
getting there right folks. Wow I've come. Along way. Love it!

Thanks again to everyone who has helped me took a second to check my thread out and teach and already your blessings respect is earned not given.

To me respect means something to me..
They are starting to come alive and pack on the weight King. Keep doing what you have been suggested to do and you'll be rocking in your blue Swede shoes lol

They are starting to come alive and pack on the weight King. Keep doing what you have been suggested to do and you'll be rocking in your blue Swede shoes lol
I cant wait my mouth is watering just wanting to try my own smoke. So thankful really i am.

King's True Grow - Autos - LED - 900 - Tent - Pro Mix

Listen question what week of flowering dies this cc looked like to you. If you were to guess? for flowering in your eyes.
420-magazine-mobile979240117.jpg

Ya for a photo probably guy I spoke to Andy was chill and have me grow Micro bloom maybe I'll do a pot and go Micro first to test run it. That is what I originally thought penny wise can you help back me up on this please.
Right, for autos. In promix

Night all should be popping seeds Into paper towel in am early miss coco hp battle off outdoor pics only updated and questions asked . No journal just showing. I will be doing a new journal once everything settles.

Looking the goods bro! At this point if one wanted to, could you defoil or is it too late/would it add stress to plant? Just curious for my own info :)
Like remove the sugar leafs you mean no i think I'm still early plus the longer I don't remove that the more my fans and other leafs get trichromes on th4m babies for some yimmier shake?

Back
Top Bottom