King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Goodnight. To end the day off.

Inside this bong we have shatter og kush and black hash. This is gojng to be fun. Boom biddy bye bye chicken heads. Lol.

Goodnight. To end the day off.

Inside this bong we have shatter og kush and black hash. This is gojng to be fun. Boom biddy bye bye chicken heads. Lol.
Dope!

420-magazine-mobile1642961153.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1279764002.jpg

One of the white cookies git its permanent lsting .
420-magazine-mobile593427231.jpg

Uodate early miss seeds tap roots coming out even this time.

Umm oh ya

Goign to toss out oromix and put straight promix in. Will be doing tonight and posted ph test from run off. Seeds are going in soon. Brkng on the warm plus 10 at nights

Uodate early miss seeds tap roots coming out even this time.

Umm oh ya

Goign to toss out oromix and put straight promix in. Will be doing tonight and posted ph test from run off. Seeds are going in soon. Brkng on the warm plus 10 at nights
420-magazine-mobile1100245713.jpg

Farmer you harvested? Nice bud!

Man i must have been super high. Someone else posted harvest pics and i thiught it was yours from a previous grow.

For soil acidifier just put what the bag reccomends. Its like 1tbsp per gal of soil. It takes a little time to do its thing but if your using bottled nutrients they may change your ph and it could end up too low. If i was growing with synthetic nutes id use ph perfect and not worry about it or id use ph up or down. I dont have much expirence using soil acidifier just know to go easy or it will drop it too low and it lasts a while hope this help?

Im having trouble understanding are you growing organic or with synthetics

Man i must have been super high. Someone else posted harvest pics and i thiught it was yours from a previous grow.

For soil acidifier just put what the bag reccomends. Its like 1tbsp per gal of soil. It takes a little time to do its thing but if your using bottled nutrients they may change your ph and it could end up too low. If i was growing with synthetic nutes id use ph perfect and not worry about it or id use ph up or down. I dont have much expirence using soil acidifier just know to go easy or it will drop it too low and it lasts a while hope this help?

Im having trouble understanding are you growing organic or with synthetics
Well think i wanted organic but funds ya know. Sadly i cant grow my own money yet .
Ill use an Nutes ph oerfect no worries at all bdrmfarmer .

I appreciaye your hekp man really.
Not sure what hekp i can vr fir you but anything im rhere. Hold me to it . .

Hey man. Im more then happy to share what ive learned and im sure youll learn something in here that i can take away.

No worries on rushing to anything ive been growing for a few years and just starting organic. This is a great hobby. Its never ending. Slow and steady you know.

Ph perfect is excellent you will be happy just dont try to ph it youll love it arm chair growing is what i call it :passitleft:

Hey man. Im more then happy to share what ive learned and im sure youll learn something in here that i can take away.

No worries on rushing to anything ive been growing for a few years and just starting organic. This is a great hobby. Its never ending. Slow and steady you know.

Ph perfect is excellent you will be happy just dont try to ph it youll love it arm chair growing is what i call it :passitleft:
Haha i just eould like to produve 2 to 3 oz dry per plant . Would be awesome.

420-magazine-mobile91515564.jpg

Nyc d auto getting ready to cut harvest. Hoping for half quarter. Dry lol
Cam this evennbe smoked lol it rhis dead bud.

Back
Top Bottom