King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

420-magazine-mobile1820657902.jpg
black hash nice haven't got my hands on this in years good body buzz
420-magazine-mobile632760267.jpg
cc

Hey all update on the two early miss autos which I will be doing a separate journal as penny wise as suggested. Feel free to come along more info to follow on thread once started.

Here is the update. Not sure of you can see bit both tap roots are about same length so far popping out a bit woot woot.
420-magazine-mobile274124016.jpg

So just tested runoff

Coco was 4.9 ph
Promix but added seaweed concentrate while back. It test at 6.89 ph. So I'll be adding a soil acidifie to lower ph. To 5.8

420-magazine-mobile1848719092.jpg

What coco looks like after it is flushed with rain water.

And what pro mix hp looks like after a flush with rain water. However I added a seaweed concentrate awhile ago so that probably brought the ph up as when tested before it shoots the ppm or ph up like crazy. Hope your following me penny. Lol

Trying here brother

I will add a soil acidifier to lower ph or should I just keep flushing wig rain water and see for run off lowers from 6.89 to bring it down to 6 at least.

Tried to post a video on here but first dome reason I'm. Not allowed. Maybe it's a rule or something. Funny never read quide line rules to use 42o app. I just try my common sense so far no complaints from mods. Just kind reminders few times.

420-magazine-mobile1848719092.jpg

What coco looks like after it is flushed with rain water.

And what pro mix hp looks like after a flush with rain water. However I added a seaweed concentrate awhile ago so that probably brought the ph up as when tested before it shoots the ppm or ph up like crazy. Hope your following me penny. Lol

Trying here brother

I will add a soil acidifier to lower ph or should I just keep flushing wig rain water and see for run off lowers from 6.89 to bring it down to 6 at least.

So you added seaweed to the promix?

So you added seaweed to the promix?
Correct it says it helps promote root Growth like a booster. And help keep ph in sync. And protect against pest. Etc idk lol I can empty it out in garden for wife and refill fresh penny Should I do that bud?

Back
Top Bottom