KCCO Grows Hydro

A little add on to this mornings update. My flower room is filling in nicely and at day 26 since flipping they r well on their way. I absolutely love this stain(Buddha/Tahoe Og) for it’s flavour and ability to absolutely smack you down. Anyways they r exploding and looking fantastic.
Some numbers under the hood. They are being fed @2.0ec and have a ph of 6.0. Some environment numbers

Play safe and enjoy

Hey 420 I hope all is great. Soooo it would appear my neglect has struck again with my moms. My poor moms suffer much neglect under my watch. I have been so busy over the last 3 weeks with BS that I have dried them out many times and one night I was dumping Ro water on them with no cal/mag because I was out(I never run out of supplies). Now I must show them some love and bring them back. This one (Buddha/Tahoe Og) has been let dry out too many times(real dry)causing the ph to fluctuate too far and also probably had some nice hot spots of mineral buildup. The fix will include a flush with with water and cal/mag with ph of 6.2. And in 48 hrs I will water to run off with nutrient and that should straighten her out.
Now this one (Da Purps)is cal deficiency starting and it’s from me dumping RO water with no Cal/mag. The fix will b add cal/mag at double the rate with a flush. 48 hr later water to run off with nutrient and cal/mag and see if it stops.
The White Tahoe Cookies is fine and she understands.
I treat my flower room like gold and my plants on my flood and drain table like a investment and I say it every time I have to fix my moms but I really really really need to take better care of them. After all they r the future. Play safe and enjoy

Hey 420 I hope all is good.Veg room: The White Tahoe Cookies on the flood and drain table r getting huge so I had to kill one of ten. I only need 8 so I always cut two spares and give them away or kill them as only the best make the cut.
:rip:
After flushing the remaining 9 and giving them a fresh res change they r looking great. I will do some LST soon on them as well I will try to let some air pruning occur on the roots and c if I can get away without covering them.
To the flower room: My test subject White Tahoe Cookies in soil will come down any day and has some amazing nugs that r rock hard. As she sits on the sidelines nowhere near the prime real estate as far as par goes she still put down some respectable buds.
Her first display of fading
The Buddha/Tahoe Og in the RDWC is just killing it and the scrog is completely full.
They r also throwing out the first bit of colour
Play safe and enjoy

Hey 420 I hope all is great. I did a res change on the baby WTCs on the flood and drain table and all is good the air pruning seem to b keeping the roots in check some what. Some numbers after res change.

They r growing great and in roughly 4 weeks will b dropped into RDWC system.
New growth has to be continuously maintained on this small table at the length of veg I run.
Even trying to get help controlling roots from air pruning they r still trying to busting out everywhere.
Flower room update shortly. Play safe

Hey 420 update on the flower room. The ladies in here r doing fantastic and r starting to get their stink on.
. I did a res change and the fresh mix is waiting to be pumped as soon as my system is drained.

My Da Purps in soil is doing good just sitting on the sidelines lines. She will never have prime real estate because she was a extra I just couldn’t kill. The HPS throws just enough light out there to get the job done.
Play safe and enjoy

Hey 420. F$&@ me these cooler temps outside r screwing up my environment inside. This is at lights on. My RH is too high and my temps have slipped down a few degrees during lights off.
I will start to switch over to my winter set up this weekend starting with pulling my chiller and removing my booster fan from my fresh air intake. Getting nice frost development on the ladies.
Still more then a month to go on those ladies and they r filling in nicely even under the scrog.
I also was gifted a seed form a friend that insisted I try it. It’s a auto and I don’t grow autos because I like to control every aspect of my growing. Too keep the peace I will run it along with everything else somewhere in the room.
Play safe and enjoy

Hey 420 I hope all is good. Soo the WTC in soil yielded 4 ozs. Can’t be to upset with that as she sat well outside the scrog on the sidelines with no training at all. Just guessing but i think she will b a heavy yielder in the RDWC system with proper training nestled under the scrog. What to do mmm how do you like your White Tahoe Cookies ???
100 grams ready to go. I have 2 big colas set aside for friends. Sticky shit broke my food processor I mean it was on its way out but this shit finished off. Play safe and enjoy

Hey 420 I hope all is great. The auto has broken the surface on September 12.
I myself skip the paper towel step and go from shot glass to soil. This is her this morning just hanging out by herself.
These r the lights I use for my clones/seeds.
She will live on bottled water with a ppm of 290 for a few weeks or until she tells me otherwise.
@Northern Hydro its definitely lambs breath and 99.99 % it CKS. I will confirm this weekend when I make it out. I don’t grow many seeds but I can say when I have grown CKS they r always as advertised.

Hey 420 I hope all is great. The auto has broken the surface on September 12.
I myself skip the paper towel step and go from shot glass to soil. This is her this morning just hanging out by herself.
These r the lights I use for my clones/seeds.
She will live on bottled water with a ppm of 290 for a few weeks or until she tells me otherwise.
@Northern Hydro its definitely lambs breath and 99.99 % it CKS. I will confirm this weekend when I make it out. I don’t grow many seeds but I can say when I have grown CKS they r always as advertised.

Yes!! it is so! Now I remember that I germed one LB at the same as the water babies! Omg I am so retarded sometimes. You are FREAKING AMAZING @KCCO 77 :oops::thanks::snowboating:

Yes!! it is so! Now I remember that I germed one LB at the same as the water babies! Omg I am so retarded sometimes. You are FREAKING AMAZING @KCCO 77 :oops::thanks::snowboating:
Hey @Northern Hydro was that little auto a LB as well form CKS as well??The one you had out side??If so I honestly had no idea. My friend just gave that bean a few days ago and has been trying to get me to grow a auto for ever. I talked to him this morning and it is CKS genetics and is lambs breath. What r the odds?? If soo I sure as hell hope it gets bigger then that one you had or I am going to pull it as each piece of real estate for plants in my basement is like gold and I can’t have a no go in there.

Hey everyone. Update on my moms. My moms 2 weeks ago suffered some serious neglect and looked like this.
Above is my Buddha Tahoe Og. She has been slow to turn around but she is now recovering. Here she is now.
In this pic you can see the i keep a Bit of the damage to monitor the progress.
She is coming around but I F$&@“@ her good this time lmao. Da purps also suffered some cal deficiency at the same time period. Here she is before.
This is her loving life again.
Cal deficiency fixed. The White Tahoe Cookies mom is just fine and took my neglect like a champ. This is a huge + for her as I’m looking at adding her to my line up of moms. Soo happy together

Hey @Northern Hydro was that little auto a LB as well form CKS as well??The one you had out side??If so I honestly had no idea. My friend just gave that bean a few days ago and has been trying to get me to grow a auto for ever. I talked to him this morning and it is CKS genetics and is lambs breath. What r the odds?? If soo I sure as hell hope it gets bigger then that one you had or I am going to pull it as each piece of real estate for plants in my basement is like gold and I can’t have a no go in there.
Yep ! You will have better luck . I completely neglected her !

Yep ! You will have better luck . I completely neglected her !
@Northern Hydro thanks for letting me know because my friend was talking about a half p dry no problem of some serious smoke. I don’t grow autos anyways but I will c what rabbit hole this take me down lmao.
For your honesty. The White Tahoe Cookies is becoming something beautiful. Can’t say to much yet as it is not finished but so far so good. Heavy yielder/hard finish/super strong smell. Still a few days to finish.

Hey again. Here is the White Tahoe Cookies babies in veg. They r growing quickly and with a fresh res change last night they r exploding. They have been topped and bent and topped again. No more room for bending on this table at all.
I have a few plants that r almost 2 feet wide at 10 inches tall lol.
They have gone full beast on me. Numbers
I will do a flower room update tonight after res change. Play safe and enjoy

Hey 420 I hope all is good. The flower room is doing well and I did my weekly res change. The smell is wonderful and the flowers r pretty and full of frost.
Air is flowing nicely across the bottom of the room.
Close ups.
Temps all good and RH behaving properly as long as outside temps don’t get to cool.
The sideshow plant. Da purps is doing well on the sidelines. Nugs r stacking up nicely even with her being outside the scrog.
Play safe and enjoy

Hey 420 I hope all is great. Just dropping a few pics of the White Tahoe Cookies in the flood and drain table. They r getting very unruly and r requiring constant pruning and bending. I need my ladies in flower to finish in the next few weeks to drop the girls in the RDWC system.
Once these ladies get transplanted I’m going to do s overhaul on my veg room. I need more insulation in there as winter is coming quickly and this room is very cold. My moms will have to be on the move for a few weeks. I am going to try to stuff them in the tent wile overhauling the room if that doesn’t play out well I will move them to a friends place however this is not my first choice for many reasons. Speaking of moms here they r getting ready for a beat down as the r doing much better now after My neglect.
Play safe and enjoy everyone I am off to change a charcoal filter in the veg room because it’s been starting to smell up stairs.

Hey 420 I hope all is good. A few pics of the flower room getting ready to finish in the next week maybe 2. I lost a week somewhere because these plants r almost done but they seem to b early compared to the last 30 times I’ve grown this strain lol. :hmmmm: Oh well blame the dabs I guess.

Frosty
Lights out
Side show Da Purps one month in flower
Can’t wait to drop the White Tahoe Cookies into the system because they r getting real big on my flood and drain table and r ready to go. Play safe and enjoy

Hey 420 I hope all is good. I chopped my ladies down and the wife has been trimming for days lmao. I have been busy as well taking the system down and disinfecting it as well as cleaning fans lights ect. Here’s the RDWC system broke down and cleaned
All just sitting waiting to slide in the door to the right as soon as the lights come on. Here’s some H2O2 hard at work cleaning the air stone bubbling away
The empty room with Da Purps waiting to b pushed back to the sidelines.
Her room mates will b arriving shortly lol. Play safe and enjoy

Back
Top Bottom