KCCO Grows Hydro

finally found this again ! Hey KC !
Looks amazing ! I just got a heat press ( you get what you pay for )
I saw you talking about your vacuum chamber .. what are you using to get that delicious looking resin !

Attachments

• 4B007E6C-9057-4D78-8DBC-C79357CB1127.jpeg
    4B007E6C-9057-4D78-8DBC-C79357CB1127.jpeg
    360.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 35E6FFC9-3078-4A81-BFA1-630E409D5534.jpeg
    35E6FFC9-3078-4A81-BFA1-630E409D5534.jpeg
    459.4 KB · Views: 17
Thanks man it good to know someone is watching lol.
I always drool over your work ! KC ! ❤️ I haven’t been getting notifications that threads have been updated so please forgive my lack of attention haha !

finally found this again ! Hey KC !
Looks amazing ! I just got a heat press ( you get what you pay for )
I saw you talking about your vacuum chamber .. what are you using to get that delicious looking resin !
Dabs now your talking my language. Those slabs in the pics were made the forbidden way. However I do winterize and purge at 95f for 2 to 4 days. I love concentrate I eat it smoke it and if I could get it in a patch I would stick one on my forehead as well lmao. Talk to me about the dab press. I have smoked a ton of Rosin but never made it due to no press. A good friend is upsizing and within 2 weeks I am going to try my hand at making distillate with the equipment I am trying to buy from him.

Dabs now your talking my language. Those slabs in the pics were made the forbidden way. However I do winterize and purge at 95f for 2 to 4 days. I love concentrate I eat it smoke it and if I could get it in a patch I would stick one on my forehead as well lmao. Talk to me about the dab press. I have smoked a ton of Rosin but never made it due to no press. A good friend is upsizing and within 2 weeks I am going to try my hand at making distillate with the equipment I am trying to buy from him.

Ok .. I don’t know wth you said but ok .. I’ll stick with heat and pressure ;)

I bought a cheap press off amazon ($420) and still dialing in time and temp. Was going to post a few questions later in the resin forum .. 5 mins after I ran a batch thru my new purchase
I found Canadian Indoor grower site and they are all on sale ! Grrr. My luck
Not near the yield you are seeing for damn sure !
I would stick with at LEAST 2 ton pressure just to be able to do more than a gram at a time :0/

Ok .. I don’t know wth you said but ok .. I’ll stick with heat and pressure ;)

I bought a cheap press off amazon ($420) and still dialing in time and temp. Was going to post a few questions later in the resin forum .. 5 mins after I ran a batch thru my new purchase
I found Canadian Indoor grower site and they are all on sale ! Grrr. My luck
Not near the yield you are seeing for damn sure !
I would stick with at LEAST 2 ton pressure just to be able to do more than a gram at a time :0/
It’s all good. We all start somewhere and your on the correct path with a press. All my flower gets made into concentrate and my moms r all proven by myself to b very high yielding and strong as fuck. Trust me I have run through many strains to find my moms. I have been dabbling in the art of extraction for some time now. I am working on proving the White Tahoe Cookies once it finishes in flower. My Buddha/Tahoe Og is and has been my go to forever. Da purps is a very close second. Not in my room but Gg#4 will give you a great return as well. Any of those will give a great yield in your press. Some strains r great as far as smoking flower but will give you a shit yield in concentrate form. Research 420 everything you need to know is here somewhere lol. Plz don’t get confused by my babbling but you had me as soon as you posted you press Lmao

Hey 420 I hope all is great. The White Tahoe Cookies clones r growing and starting to look real happy in the flood and drain table after coming out of the cloner this weekend.
The numbers in the res r telling me the want their food bumped up. The ph is rising and ppm is falling and plants r visibly wanting nothing. Perfect for this stage of growth
After being adjusted
My White Tahoe Cookies in soil in flower is packing on weight and frost daily.
My yo yo configuration is working hard to hold her up Lmao
Few shots of the Buddha/Tahoe Og.
Play safe and enjoy

It’s all good. We all start somewhere and your on the correct path with a press. All my flower gets made into concentrate and my moms r all proven by myself to b very high yielding and strong as fuck. Trust me I have run through many strains to find my moms. I have been dabbling in the art of extraction for some time now. I am working on proving the White Tahoe Cookies once it finishes in flower. My Buddha/Tahoe Og is and has been my go to forever. Da purps is a very close second. Not in my room but Gg#4 will give you a great return as well. Any of those will give a great yield in your press. Some strains r great as far as smoking flower but will give you a shit yield in concentrate form. Research 420 everything you need to know is here somewhere lol. Plz don’t get confused by my babbling but you had me as soon as you posted you press Lmao
Lol! I love the enthusiasm no worries ! Can’t wait to pick your brain !
I’ve had 2 sessions with the press and I’m totes confused ...
I’ve always heard to not hear over 225 or you lose tricomes . So , I tried a low heat (218f 49 secs) with my max 1000lbs press ( insert as far as I could get it and lock) and got virtually nothing .. totally unimpressed . Consulted with the seller of the press and they recommend :
250-300 more flavour / terpenes
Less yield
300-335 = more yield , less flavour
I think I should have gotten a strong ( 2000lb press ) and then I can stay under recommended heat temp ?
I dunno wtf .. I got a little bit of resin from a hot 300+ , 4 second press than i did from a 40 sec low temp .
It’s an art ! I wish I had your superpowers !

Lol! I love the enthusiasm no worries ! Can’t wait to pick your brain !
I’ve had 2 sessions with the press and I’m totes confused ...
I’ve always heard to not hear over 225 or you lose tricomes . So , I tried a low heat (218f 49 secs) with my max 1000lbs press ( insert as far as I could get it and lock) and got virtually nothing .. totally unimpressed . Consulted with the seller of the press and they recommend :
250-300 more flavour / terpenes
Less yield
300-335 = more yield , less flavour
I think I should have gotten a strong ( 2000lb press ) and then I can stay under recommended heat temp ?
I dunno wtf .. I got a little bit of resin from a hot 300+ , 4 second press than i did from a 40 sec low temp .
It’s an art ! I wish I had your superpowers !
Ahh thanks. With love:hug: what strain r you squeezing over there??

Ahh thanks. With love:hug: what strain r you squeezing over there??

Homegrown PKush . I tried a juicy nug from Whistler Medical and got the same results .. I have a REALLY sticky unknown outdoor strain i’m Monitoring to try .
great minds though .hahaha. I did consider that the strains I was trying were not resinous enough and i’m certainly not giving up yet . Dabbing is so much more effective to medicate ❤️

Homegrown PKush . I tried a juicy nug from Whistler Medical and got the same results .. I have a REALLY sticky unknown outdoor strain i’m Monitoring to try .
great minds though .hahaha. I did consider that the strains I was trying were not resinous enough and i’m certainly not giving up yet . Dabbing is so much more effective to medicate ❤
Never give up. Lessons cost money and good one cost lots. Mine have cost me lots lol. Ultimately it all makes you better and is all good as long as you’re learning something.

Hey 420 I hope is well. Little update in the veg room over here. The White Tahoe Cookies clones r doing real well under the LED light running at 50%. They r starting to take off now.
They have roots starting to shoot out of the net pot everywhere.
I also hade some time to give my moms a good beat down as they were huge when I started and here they r now.
Probably shut them down for a week or so from the trauma but they will bounce back as they r familiar with the punishment.(I have such good moms lol). I have a real busy week over here starting Monday. I have two electrical inspections and a building inspection within a few days of each other and I ain’t hiding shit. After growing in the shadows for many years I will for the first time ever in my life have a bunch of white hats around here looking at everything and I am sure eyebrows will be lifted and ???s will be asked when they see my grows Lmao. Growing is now legal here in Canada so I will just have to remind them in a roundabout way to do their jobs and inspect my work as I am paying their wage. Nevertheless I am still real nervous because old habits die hard I guess. :nervous-guy::lot-o-toke::nervous-guy::lot-o-toke::nervous-guy::lot-o-toke::passitleft::roorrip::bongrip:

Hey 420 I hope all is well. Big day over at my house first building inspection is scheduled to happen around 1pm and should be fun. My work is sound and has been been being inspected for years so no worries there. It’s this kind of stuff in my all over my basement that may catch their attention Lmao.
Can’t wait for the electrical inspection at the end of the week. There is just no way to hide this lol
I will just take the questions as they come I guess. Shit like this may be something many of us have to deal with going forward as we start to come out of the shadows and exercise our rights with legalization. :nervous-guy: :lot-o-toke::nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy:

Hey 420 I hope all is well. All good over here still up and running. Update for the flower room and the Buddha /Tahoe Og. I did a res change last night and pumped in a fresh 150 L mix of Ro water and nutrient. Feeding at 2.0 ec
The nutrient temp looks like this
Ph is set to 6.0 and will creep up.
Some numbers in the room.

They r absolutely taking over at 23 days since flipping and shooting out bud sites everywhere.
Had some free time so I cleaned them up a bit to let the airflow.

And because I didn’t have enough going on I stuffed a Da Purps in soil in there as well Lmao.
Play safe and enjoy

Just a few pics of the White Tahoe Cookies. She is finishing week 6 and is packing on weight now. I can’t wait to put it to the test because I’m liking what I c.
This plant has some wonderful aromas coming from it and should make some wonderful concentrate. Time will tell I guess.

Looks amazing Kc ! I was thinking of you tonight . got a new toy . :ganjamon:

lots of planning and new equipment for the spring , you inspire me ! I defn plan to try to maximize my legal limit ! :roorrip:

Attachments

• 645BE956-AF46-4DD4-9E3B-3099D9558D33.jpeg
    645BE956-AF46-4DD4-9E3B-3099D9558D33.jpeg
    435.4 KB · Views: 30
Looks amazing Kc ! I was thinking of you tonight . got a new toy . :ganjamon:

lots of planning and new equipment for the spring , you inspire me ! I defn plan to try to maximize my legal limit ! :roorrip:
Love it what r you Smokin over there(strains)??Any restrictions on how much you can stuff in there as this is my big problem with a lot of equipment Lmao. I have a few different devices as well but to get properly medicated I tend to reach for the rig with a banger. I can drop a huge dab in there a the rest is history. So upgrading your grow with some new stuff is always fun what ya thinking??Planning is key and knowledge is power so cross your Ts and dot your I’s and I have no doubt you will b successful. If you check all the boxes the plants do the rest you just have to watch them grow.

Thanks @KCCO 77 ! you are medicating the right way hands down ;). That pic a little one hit dabber heat and dab tool shit. Kinda impractical for serious use but great for a somewhat portable dab
That squish is some PK from a previous home grow ( meh cooking or oil material really ) It didn’t turn out so good , I only grow 2 at a time .. Rec hobbiest!
Next spring I want to do outdoor only but start one ever vegging mom indoors to see if I can get a couple of outdoor clones rooted and healthy in soil . Just got a cheap autopot system .. thanks for entertaining me ! :)

Hey 420 I’m hoping all is well. Let talk White Tahoe Cookies and all she has become at the end of week 6. I gave a friend of mine(20+years) and a member of 420 as well a clone in mid June and he has harvested it 2 weeks ago. He told me that it was a very heavy yield and also had a top notch yield when concentrating it. I have not tried it yet so I will not speak to it’s flavour yet. Mine will come down sometime in the next week and smells absolutely stunning. I can’t wait to run this stain in my system and with proper training I should be able to absolutely smash it. Here r some pics of my untrained lady

Just loads of big chunky buds that r glistening in frost :drool:Here is a few pics of the little White Tahoe Cookies just vegging and growing waiting for their time to shine in the RDWC system.
They have all been topped once and seem to be wanting nothing. Play safe and enjoy

Back
Top Bottom