KCCO Grows Hydro

Love it! You make it look so easy... :blunt:
Oh man you know as well as me it ain’t easy. There is hrs of BS that goes on around here that never gets seen. Last week alone 730 at night boom broke a valve on my RO system. So I ran out got one no dinner for me that night until 830. Two day later a timer went. I use mechanical timers so again out to the store to buy a new one and after doing a rewire on that it was another late night after work. I have never really been known doing shit half ass and I do try to go the distance for my ladies every time. My wife thinks I’m crazy but her and all the people in my life benefit greatly from my craziness Lmao

Oh man you know as well as me it ain’t easy. There is hrs of BS that goes on around here that never gets seen. Last week alone 730 at night boom broke a valve on my RO system. So I ran out got one no dinner for me that night until 830. Two day later a timer went. I use mechanical timers so again out to the store to buy a new one and after doing a rewire on that it was another late night after work. I have never really been known doing shit half ass and I do try to go the distance for my ladies every time. My wife thinks I’m crazy but her and all the people in my life benefit greatly from my craziness Lmao

Lol man! I know how it is working with larger processes from my line of work, anything goes! About your timer, maybe you run a too big load over it? Do a relay wiring over it and make the relay carry the big load for you. Those are usually cheaper and can handle much larger currents than the timers do. Maybe you already wired it like this but if haven't it's a great way to spare the timer.

We are all a bit crazy in here so don't feel alone! :D

Lol man! I know how it is working with larger processes from my line of work, anything goes! About your timer, maybe you run a too big load over it? Do a relay wiring over it and make the relay carry the big load for you. Those are usually cheaper and can handle much larger currents than the timers do. Maybe you already wired it like this but if haven't it's a great way to spare the timer.

We are all a bit crazy in here so don't feel alone! :D
Lol crazy your mind goes as quick as mine. The loads r good that particular circuit is carrying 10.5 amps at start up and about 9.7 running and is a 15 amp circuit . The timers I use r the big metal mechanical timers and can carry that load all day. I installed a whole home back up generator last month so my hydro system was on and off a lot for 2 weeks. I think this is what screwed it. I had to reset it every day. You should have seen the eyebrows lift when the electrical inspector came into my basement lmao. I didn’t hide anything as I’m 100% legal. I had no choice to install the generator hydro had to cut power at the poll and over here they won’t turn it back on until the electrical inspection gets passed. What a pain in the ass but I did it because i had building inspection the same week for a Reno. All done and over with now. Play safe and enjoy crazy

Haha, LMAO!

You really got everything under control, those mech timers are best! Is it so advanced you can set more than one timer on it? I actually seen one of those in an apartment building once, controlling the yard lights and staircase lighting at once. If one of those goes bust its straight to the watchmaker... like a freakin atomaton.

Wish I could be that stone cold with my plants. I have a pulse over 200 every time I have my plants outside of my grow room just fearing anyone would knock on my door at that time...

Haha, LMAO!

You really got everything under control, those mech timers are best! Is it so advanced you can set more than one timer on it? I actually seen one of those in an apartment building once, controlling the yard lights and staircase lighting at once. If one of those goes bust its straight to the watchmaker... like a freakin atomaton.

Wish I could be that stone cold with my plants. I have a pulse over 200 every time I have my plants outside of my grow room just fearing anyone would knock on my door at that time...
Lmao so true they r normally rock solid and I can literally use them for years without losing time. Ya as far as stone cold I’m not to sure about that because I was nervous as fuck. This is all the BS we have deal with the new laws and legalization. If we don’t come out of the shadows and open peoples eyes to the fact that it’s medical(in my case) the stigma will never be broken. Needless to say I have always pushed the envelope and never really gave a shit what people think lmao.

Think you and I have the same crazy minds. I'm with you on your ideals and I would more than welcome speak to people about it but often they have those old ideals with them that Reagan and Nancy taught the hole west world... My so called co-workers know I'm smoking but its impossible to have a normal discussion with them about it so its wiser not to bother. But as u I don't give a shit! :)

Keep'm high KCCO! :hippy:

:passitleft:

Hey 420 I hope all is good. The ladies in the flower room tonight r looking good after the transplant. The new shoots r growing fast and they haven’t slowed a bit.
Got some good sweating going on.
Group shot.
Da Purps is looking good hanging out on the sidelines again.
Oh boy just turned the tv on and boom the debate. I want to cry watching our so called leaders point fingers and squabbling like 5 year olds. These DBAGs have no idea what is going on with the real world and hard working tax payers. It’s sad but it not what is best for this wonderful country it’s all about votes. Turning tv off now to go back to hang out with my plants. Play safe and enjoy

Oh boy just turned the tv on and boom the debate. I want to cry watching our so called leaders point fingers and squabbling like 5 year olds. These DBAGs have no idea what is going on with the real world and hard working tax payers. It’s sad but it not what is best for this wonderful country it’s all about votes. Turning tv off now to go back to hang out with my plants. Play safe and enjoy

I'm so with you on that. I eat my dinner every night to the news but every time I ask myself, why do I even want to watch this garbage... its so turned and twisted to fit the common public its no truth left in the news after it. It's like you said its all about making those votes count. Humans are a virus, no viruses are even kind to their own... this is not us, we are something else.

Have a great weekend with your plants, they seem to love u! :)

I'm so with you on that. I eat my dinner every night to the news but every time I ask myself, why do I even want to watch this garbage... its so turned and twisted to fit the common public its no truth left in the news after it. It's like you said its all about making those votes count. Humans are a virus, no viruses are even kind to their own... this is not us, we are something else.

Have a great weekend with your plants, they seem to love u! :)
Thanks @CraZysWeeD i wish I could manipulate politicians like I do my plants,then maybe we could get some shit done. However these people don’t care what anyone thinks because it’s all about how they look in the public eye. I won’t go to far with this because I will just get upset lmao. I’m also trying not to watch the BS being spread by the media as I feel it’s toxic. Much better to hang out doing dabs with my wife plants and pets in the little free time I have. Play safe my friend

Hey 420 I hope all is good. Busy weekend over here and I’m starting with a little redemption from last night. This joint just made a mess of me and the wife last night. Now the wife has went to work and I’m going in for round 2 fresh with a coffee.
In this son of a bitch is Buddha Tahoe OG and White Tahoe Cookies mixed with a half gram of finger hash and the paper has been slicked with shatter with Kief sprinkled on. Too the moon lmao. After I pry myself of the sofa I will gut my veg room to down to the block wall and insulate the room with SM. Then some framing and reinstall. The equipment being removed
Here is the insulation to be installed.
This room was way to cold last winter so I will fix that so the plants are not freezing Play safe and enjoy Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Wake and bake my friend ! ❤️ happy Thanksgiving :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    456 KB · Views: 27
Hey 420 I hope all is good. I’m just enjoying the fuck out of this wonderful long weekend. The ladies in flower have been growing great and I haven’t had much time to update. 1 week since flip.
Just tons of new growth everywhere.
I have these ladies spread so wide due to the White Tahoe Cookies I grew in soil previously stretched so much I ain’t taking no chances. They has been LST applied 2 times in this first week.
And first hairs last night.
This is the only week/ 10 days I won’t change my res until I switch to bloom food. They r still being fed grow/veg food at 1.8 ec but I will swap foods Wednesday or Thursday. Over to Da Purps she has two weeks left until I chop here.
A few more pics of the veg room equipment all down:(
The most important piece of equipment in any grow room is a smoke detector. I have about 10 of these in my basement alone. Here is 25 + grams of de waxed shatter being purged.
Last but not least my moms just hanging out with my furnace in the back of my house.
Play safe and enjoy

Looks so awesome KCCO. Don't understand were you get the time for all... you have a "common" job, or is this full time? :)
Na I just have a ability to push through anything honestly. I do have a full time construction job as a full ticketed carpenter I do 40 to 50 hrs a week for the man. My order of priority is wife and family /animals/job/plants/then myself. It’s all good as long as I’m healthy and happy I don’t care I will move mountains to make shit happen lmao. Growing weed is the only time I really have to unwind and honestly I’m on step away from setting up a hammock in my basement for the free 10 minutes I can squeeze.

Loool! You sound like me before accident, that mountain shit was just like me. Now I'm happy if I can take care of myself and my plants. I see now what low priority I had on myself before the accident and now, I'm happy if I can use my arms for carpentry after oil, hot bath and a spliff... usually takes me 2-3h from going up to actually doing something "useful" as I see it, before I was a lumberjack both in the bush and in the machine pulling 12h shifts and some times 10-20h overtime each week INSANE! But U never get it while you are in it I guess.

Depending how old you are you should get those mini breaks in that hammock you are talking about putting up down there in the basement. My physio always nags me about taking those mini naps and how important they are...

You Sir are a true life engineer!

Loool! You sound like me before accident, that mountain shit was just like me. Now I'm happy if I can take care of myself and my plants. I see now what low priority I had on myself before the accident and now, I'm happy if I can use my arms for carpentry after oil, hot bath and a spliff... usually takes me 2-3h from going up to actually doing something "useful" as I see it, before I was a lumberjack both in the bush and in the machine pulling 12h shifts and some times 10-20h overtime each week INSANE! But U never get it while you are in it I guess.

Depending how old you are you should get those mini breaks in that hammock you are talking about putting up down there in the basement. My physio always nags me about taking those mini naps and how important they are...

You Sir are a true life engineer!
Thanks Crazy means a lot coming from you as I feel a lot of our views in life r probably very much the same. ya I have been out of work once in my 20s for 12+ months in a bad bike accident. So between that and some serious wear and tear I have many aches and pains. Thankfully that’s all they r and with vape pen I can get through anything lol. At least no matter what going on you my friend can can find a fix to anything I’ve witnessed it in your journal. No matter what kind of curve ball life throws you have to find away to knock it out of the park. Being able to adapt and think on the fly is key and you have it mastered. Play safe Crazy

Does your name Indicate where your from because Thursday is my birthday and I'll be in KC to see a concert with my brother and another fri at the follie theater and then drive home Saturday.
Hey man I’m in Canada. Toronto Ontario if you’ve ever been. Enjoy the concert and theatre you need a break after all the work you’ve got going on.

Back
Top Bottom