Is this leaf septoria? If so, what should I do?

OMG...I'd have put a note on the fixture that said "DO NOT F'KIN' TOUCH!"
I told them that, just as you worded it too. And when they would do it again they would have some excuse on why they needed the light for just a minute and then forgot to turn it off.....even though I told them they couldn't even turn it on for a minute.

I told them that, just as you worded it too. And when they would do it again they would have some excuse on why they needed the light for just a minute and then forgot to turn it off.....even though I told them they couldn't even turn it on for a minute.
Light is an interesting thing with flowering. I've been told almost since I started smoking that absolutely no light during dark hours. I've found this to be untrue. Naturally they do get light during dark hours. Flood light definitely going to cause issues left on. Few minutes really shouldn't be an issue. Indirect light isn't a terrible thing.

Light is an interesting thing with flowering. I've been told almost since I started smoking that absolutely no light during dark hours. I've found this to be untrue. Naturally they do get light during dark hours. Flood light definitely going to cause issues left on. Few minutes really shouldn't be an issue. Indirect light isn't a terrible thing.
I made the comment about not even being on for a minute because I was trying to make a point about the importance of the light being off. @Sativa1970 Explained it best to me a while ago. A light bright enough that you can barely read a newspaper if left on all the time so the plants can adjust will be okay. And I am sure an occasional flash of light would be harmless. If not, no outside plants would ever make it to harvest. I recently read about someone causing their outdoor plant to reveg from a bedroom light being on too much.

And with the sun out today and the wind not blowing I found several leaves infected with septoria. Those leaves were plucked within a couple of minutes from one plant. And I got more off of that plant after this pic. I wanted to show you so you didn't think I was crazy.

The branch I showed you guys a pic of yesterday that I thought the leaves were drooping due to septoria and you guys said it was due to deficiency issues. You were right, it was deficient because it was dying. Today all the leaves were wilted and I realized the buds on that branch had not grown any compared to the rest of the plant so I cut off that branch today in hopes it will allow what remains of that plant to thrive.

20240928_170224.jpg

Back
Top Bottom