Is this leaf septoria? If so, what should I do?

I definitely need to do a thorough pluck and spray. The septoria is picking up again. It is supposed to rain all day today. Tomorrow, we should get a break from the rain, followed by three more days of rain. Should I spray today and pluck, then repeat tomorrow since the rain is going to rinse most of what I spray off today, or just wait until tomorrow? At the very least I need to spray the plant that broke. The leaves on one of the colas on that plant look like they did on the plant I started this thread about when I first discovered it. I guess that cola cannot defend itself because it is still healing. I also don't know if removing any leaves is a good idea since the plant is still healing and dependent on those leaves for food.
Actually, I don't see any septoria in that pic.

Actually, I don't see any septoria in that pic.
Here are some close-ups. It's really windy right now and my phone was having a hard time focusing so some of these leaves are from other plants because I had to pluck them and hold them still so my camera would focus.
20240927_164809.jpg
20240927_165033.jpg

This is probably the best pic. You can see the whitish haze in the center of the dark spots which is common with fungus.
20240927_170311.jpg

And here is a leaf from a tree that the wind blew into one of my plants. If you look closely you with see spots with the whitish center too.
20240927_164451.jpg

For some reason, my plants never get that yellow dapple appearance I have seen with articles about septoria. I don't see it until the more advanced stages.

Are the bottom two pics septoria or am I getting this wrong? And what type of deficiencies do you think I am dealing with?
Hard to tell on the last one but the third one down looks like could be. In terms of nutrients I personally wouldn't try chasing them at this late stage, especially since you're running a mixed bag of feeding methods. Late in flower on an outside plant with a few browning edges I would just hope the weather stays good until harvest.

Back
Top Bottom