Is this leaf septoria? If so, what should I do?

many good answers: here is a good product that takes care of all insects. mold, ect "Lost Coast Plant Therapy" this stuff works but is issue is environmental that's another issue thats hard to fix - (can get sample for $5.00) relative new company
How much area would the sample size cover? I would need enough to mix a gallon to cover all my plants.

Lost Coast Plant Therapy
How much area would the sample size cover? I would need enough to mix a gallon to cover all my plants.
The ingredients are pretty similar to the stuff you have, basically plant oil of one sort of another. Also has isopropyl alcohol so testing on trichomes is still advisable.

And as Sativa mentioned:
Safe for the plant and buds but it will change the flavor. But again, the key to using it is low humidity and air movement. Anything you put on the buds that is not dried out quickly will just make the problem worse in the long run. You also need a week or two of no oils before harvest. Fresh essential oil will hinder the drying process.

A nonwoody branch with enough leaves can be cloned. Carefully snip off 80% of each bud to stunt there growth. Angle cut next to the 5th node with a clean sharp blade. Apply root hormone and set in PH cal mag water. 80RH and temp with 18 to 20 hours of light per day. I would take 4 cuttings to increase your chance at one healthy plant.
Any suggestions on how to make a humidity dome with normal household items? The clones I tried to take from the plant that broke ended up dying because I couldn't keep the humidity levels high enough.

Any suggestions on how to make a humidity dome with normal household items? The clones I tried to take from the plant that broke ended up dying because I couldn't keep the humidity levels high enough.
Clear plastic bag & some plastic sticks

Any suggestions on how to make a humidity dome with normal household items?
Short list of some I have used;
A clear tote
Big clear plastic jugs cheesy poofs and pretzels' come, flipped upside down over the top.
Clear zipper bags that comforters come in.
Cardboard box with no top or bottom. Tape plastic wrap over the top to let the light in.

For heat I place a lightbulb or seed heat mat inside.
For extra humidity (if you need any) just a tray of water near/over the heat source.

If it stays too hot or humid prop up a corner. They need fresh air once or twice a day depending on space inside. Lift the top off and let it air out for a few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom