InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Oh shed hope it’s cool to post here buddy

Shed and family I was hoping to get everyone’s input on my journal see sig for current quick click to get to it .
Anyways seedman is running a wicked competition and want to enter in miracles happen right?

So posted a whole bunch of what I thought we’re some of my best pics but need my families eyes.

Would appreciate anyone coming over and just drop what pic you think

Would really appreciate it and use all you legends and noobs green eyes here as photography never been strong suite

Hope to post here and sheds wall as well as duggans in hopes high traffics threads , then I will go narrow top three highest liked and then I’ll pick .

Thanks shed hope it’s not a trouble to post and ask for help buddy .

Thanks dynamo! Nice to see you.
Just leave them Alone and keep them opened up. Some plants shed I’ve boticed love being defoiled more then others and the inches that do you will know because the next day after you take a handful or two off bang plants grown on height and lowers and new bud branches .
You got this shed .
Thanks Joe, I appreciate the support :).
Thanks shed hope it’s not a trouble to post and ask for help buddy .
No trouble at all Joe.
600 pages! Holy heck shed...you talk an awful lot! :Namaste:
And fast ;). Thanks for stopping by!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday update and the sun is shining and the weather is warm an it's time for a family portrait!

I didn't get a good look at the trichomes this morning on the remaining two but I will first thing tomorrow morning. The Candidas are still stretching and I may have to raise the light in the tent. My plan is to keep the Candidas in the tent through flower, unless the nighttime lows really get out of the 50s for good. The vegging plants can go in the shed with the lights on all night for warmth.

Here is a shot of the hanging Peyote Critical:

Not sure when it was 89% RH in the box but it's been mostly in the low 60s when I check, which I'm happy with:

How to transplant from a cloth pot? I know I've explained this before but a two pictures are worth 2000 words:

Easy! Time to break apart the PC roots and rinse out the soil

The soil goes back in the pot for a flush to rinse out the old nutes. Here are most of the roots, which get rinsed and used for skin salve:

I want to get as much of the dirt out as possible, though leftover perlite would get blocked by the cheese cloth.

That was my morning. I hope yours was a bit less messy! :cool:

Not sure when it was 89% RH in the box but it's been mostly in the low 60s when I check, which I'm happy with:
I have that same thermometer... the daily hi/low is always jacked up. LoL

I keep a second thermometer in the shed anyways, it reads accurately for the hi/low.

:thumb:

If you pull batteries on it each day, it will reset and read accurate.... for a day or 2. LoL

I love family picture day. Those candidas are really something! :love:
Thanks for the tip on fabric pots. You said transplanting, so I just want to ask for my own clarity - this is okay to do on a unharvested plant too? I bought some 1 gal fabric pots, but I haven’t been using them because it was difficult to get them out. (I had no helpful tricks up my sleeve!)

Hey! I caught the update before it got buried! :high-five: Usually I have to use the 2nd edition update link.

I love family picture day. Those candidas are really something! :love:
Thanks for the tip on fabric pots. You said transplanting, so I just want to ask for my own clarity - this is okay to do on a unharvested plant too? I bought some 1 gal fabric pots, but I haven’t been using them because it was difficult to get them out. (I had no helpful tricks up my sleeve!)

Hey! I caught the update before it got buried! :high-five: Usually I have to use the 2nd edition update link.
Yup, that's how you transplant a live plant in a cloth pot! I just did it with the chopped plant as a demonstration because I rarely ever go from fabric pot to fabric pot.

Good work getting here early :thumb:.

@lazyfish posted this link in SweetSue's Decoding The Holy Grail thread and I wanted to drop it here for y'all:
The Cannabis sativa Versus Cannabis indica Debate: An Interview with Ethan Russo, MD

It's a discussion on the the plant's origins, whether there are grower-discernible differences between the sativa and indica, the entourage effect, CBD, and terpenes. It's not written in jargon so it's an easy read.

Here is a tidbit:
"There are biochemically distinct strains of Cannabis, but the sativa/indica distinction as commonly applied in the lay literature is total nonsense and an exercise in futility. One cannot in any way currently guess the biochemical content of a given Cannabis plant based on its height, branching, or leaf morphology. The degree of interbreeding/hybridization is such that only a biochemical assay tells a potential consumer or scientist what is really in the plant. It is essential that future commerce allows complete and accurate cannabinoid and terpenoid profiles to be available. "

Give it a click!

time for a family portrait!
love family picture day
What she said :bravo:

Oh those Candidas :yahoo: I dont think I looked at anything else. Plenty of quality CBD coming your way :)
@lazyfish posted this link in SweetSue's Decoding The Holy Grail thread and I wanted to drop it here for y'all:
The Cannabis sativa Versus Cannabis indica Debate: An Interview with Ethan Russo, MD

It's a discussion on the the plant's origins, whether there are grower-discernible differences between the sativa and indica, the entourage effect, CBD, and terpenes. It's not written in jargon so it's an easy read.

Here is a tidbit:
"There are biochemically distinct strains of Cannabis, but the sativa/indica distinction as commonly applied in the lay literature is total nonsense and an exercise in futility. One cannot in any way currently guess the biochemical content of a given Cannabis plant based on its height, branching, or leaf morphology. The degree of interbreeding/hybridization is such that only a biochemical assay tells a potential consumer or scientist what is really in the plant. It is essential that future commerce allows complete and accurate cannabinoid and terpenoid profiles to be available. "

Give it a click!
Cool - i came upon this via a different source recently too. Great to have such an accessible resource for it :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom