InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

SLH doesn't grow like a sativa. It's short and fast. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I ran my first one for 100 days total - flipped it in the 40 day range cause I thought it'd stretch, but it didn't - more like a hybrid, less than 2X. And I wanted the clearest buzz, so I took it early and got 2+ ounces.

And then I revgged it for another round that got me 3+, for a total of 6+ ounces in 200 days.

Anyway, it'd fit in great with any 8-10 week strain.

Does that change your opinion on the way it will grow?
Not from my experience. Greenhouse Seeds does state that outdoors it can get large.

I ran my first one for 100 days total - flipped it in the 40 day range cause I thought it'd stretch, but it didn't - more like a hybrid, less than 2X. And I wanted the clearest buzz, so I took it early and got 2+ ounces.

And then I revgged it for another round that got me 3+, for a total of 6+ ounces in 200 days.

Agreed. Mine grew short as well.

I had a quick question Mr.Shed.
How did your experiment with the Mega Crop go. Did pulverizing the cal-mag have any noticeable effects?
I'm finding it difficult to mix small batches. When I get toward the end, I run out of balls.

....that's what she said. Lol!
I was watching "The Office". Sorry.

I am very interested though and if I missed your results, I apologize.

That sounds great Graytail, thanks!
Not from my experience. Greenhouse Seeds does state that outdoors it can get large.

Agreed. Mine grew short as well.
Large short what's the diff!
I had a quick question Mr.Shed.
How did your experiment with the Mega Crop go. Did pulverizing the cal-mag have any noticeable effects?
I'm finding it difficult to mix small batches. When I get toward the end, I run out of balls.
....that's what she said. Lol!
I was watching "The Office". Sorry.

I am very interested though and if I missed your results, I apologize.
Other than the fact that the powder got damp being out of the bag during the process, everything seemed to work out fine!
Signed up! Now to review 600 pages!
Don't you dare ;). I insist my subs have a life! :welcome: Bard...just pick it up from my harvest of the Peyote Critical a few pages back. Nice to have you aboard!

Thanks farside! I didn't ever do this when I was growing autos, but now with the whole flipping thing it gets way more complicated. Just imagine I have three tents and it makes more sense...

Thanks Joe. I'm way more impressed with the 6 ounces I pulled off the Blue Treacle auto that I did the LST on! This plant did not live up to expectations. You on the other hand, are consistently pulling nice weights off your beauties!

You'll be surprised by the final weight. I bet your Sneaky B weighs more dried! The newspaper was there when I wanted to deflect the airflow up from the holes if the plant is mostly on the top strings. Since the box is full I flattened it out of the way. I'm sure those lower buds will dry first either way.

Pain oil is made from grapeseed and/or pumkin seed oil and a shit ton of decarbed buds in the MB2. That's it. Anything else you add to it makes it less absorbable and therefore less effective. I want my oil to be close to 15mg THC/ml oil, so a lot of bud goes into each batch. However, the high THC oil doesn't seem to work as well on things like bites, hives, and abrasions. Which gets me to...

Skin salve, which is made from the roots, stems, and fans (and any leftover trim or early bud) in unrefined virgin coconut oil. I use a crock pot because the stems and roots don't work well with the grinder in the MB2 machine. When it's done cooking (for a long long time...probably 16 hours total), I add beeswax (though I may try soy wax this time) until I get a consistency I want...solid at room temperature but still spreadable. I pour it into small jars or round push-up deodorant containers:
index.jpg

I try to use the entire plant for something! When I make this batch I'll put up a tutorial.

Thanks Magoo! I'm sure it will be "gets me high." That's the best I can get out of my wife. I'll ask around when it's time to break open a jar in a month or so :).
Just leave them Alone and keep them opened up. Some plants shed I’ve boticed love being defoiled more then others and the inches that do you will know because the next day after you take a handful or two off bang plants grown on height and lowers and new bud branches .

You got this shed .

Back
Top Bottom