InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

OK, but how often. If I like my weed at 62RH then wont it go down lower if I burp too often? Should I get to 64RH then do the burp to 62 and call it cured?
Just like you posted. If product is still somewhat wet like 68% rh then burp twice daily and leave more air in the bag. As things start to drop I still burp the first week twice daily but leave very little air in the bag. If things go low at anytime during the cure like 58% rh I burp early morning outside when the humidity is higher and leave a bit more air to rehydrate them. After the first week of burping twice a day I burp one a day for a few days and then once every few days then once a week. My cure takes 3 weeks after my dry. Once the cure is complete they get put in jars and lopin does her thing. Medicate.

Just like you posted. If product is still somewhat wet like 68% rh then burp twice daily and leave more air in the bag. As things start to drop I still burp the first week twice but leave very little air in the bag. If things go low at anytime during the cure like 58% rh I burp early morning outside when the humidity is higher and leave a bit more air to rehydrate them. After the first week of burping twice a day I burp one a day for a few days and then once every few days then one a week. My cure takes 3 weeks after my dry. Once the cure is complete they get put in jars and lopin does her thing. Medicate.
:idea: OK the light finally clicked on. I knew it would sooner or later. I read your posts from another perspective.
You're burping down anywhere from under 70 to 62. Once at 62 you're happy and they go in jars or as others seem to be doing leave them in the bags in 5gal pails. So ya, I have been burping some for over two weeks that have been around 68%. Slowly coming down.
Thanks for the clarification.

:idea: OK the light finally clicked on. I knew it would sooner or later. I read your posts from another perspective.
You're burping down anywhere from under 70 to 62. Once at 62 you're happy and they go in jars or as others seem to be doing leave them in the bags in 5gal pails. So ya, I have been burping some for over two weeks that have been around 68%. Slowly coming down.
Thanks for the clarification.
Even once down to 62% I still continue to burp. More smell and taste come out. 3 weeks is how long I burp even if the product comes out of the frig at 62%.

Even once down to 62% I still continue to burp. More smell and taste come out. 3 weeks is how long I burp even if the product comes out of the frig at 62%.
I couldn't find the Lights Out emoji, but I do get what your saying :)

Sorry for the hijack Shed
^^ Exactly, thanks.

I usually start counting my 3 weeks once they are consistently below 68. Usually only takes a couple days from there to get them down to 62ish. Sauga, if you’ve had them in the fridge since 3/3 and the Rh is still in the mid 70s then maybe try Sheds rice ball method. You’ve already got the benefits of the low and slow. Now just hit them with the rice balls and get it where you like it!

Yup. Although I actually find Americans very hospitable. Especially in Texas. Never been treated so good.

V.T. for the win.

He didn't win anything MrS, just a drum roll! And I still haven't learned to spell color with a u. I'm crap at foreign languages.

Even auto correct changes it when spelt with a u....haha

Beautiful harvest mr.Shed and the colors really came out to play.
With winter approaching I wonder if I'll be seeing the same.

Have a great weekend...... :snowboating:

Re: the sativa/indica discussion:

Big Sur and I were having a convo over on his Landrace thread about it. I did some searching in the interwebs, and I really think the best way to make a division between the two types is to think of them as fiber vs resin.

Sativas produce long fibers so they're useful for rope and sails, and they were distributed around the world along sailing routes.

Indicas are short and fast and produce heavier resin, so they're better for making hash, and they were processed and trekked across south Asia along the Silk Road to Turkey and the Mediterranean coastline. They were grown primarily in the Afghan/Paki mountains.

So, we have fiber versus resin. The two kinds of plants produce different cannabinoid and terpene profiles, but that's most likely a result of the way they grow. Tall fluffy plants grow best in humid tropical environments and almost always have bright racy highs. Short leafy ones grow best in cool dry environments and are usually far stickier and more sedative.

:bongrip:

Sauga, if you’ve had them in the fridge since 3/3 and the Rh is still in the mid 70s then maybe try Sheds rice ball method. You’ve already got the benefits of the low and slow. Now just hit them with the rice balls and get it where you like it!
I may end up doing that Magoo! I'm really in no hurry. My biggest concern was that for some reason I thought I was trying to get them under 70% RH within a couple of weeks. Obviously I misinterpreted the information.

My last dry took almost a month because of cold weather where our second frig is has no heat. The frig didn't cycle enough to lower the rh in it.
Makes sense. My basement runs around 65F in the cold months. Summer it's a lot warmer down there. Now that I understand it a lot more I'll know how to adjust next time.

I'll be back after dinner (my daughter's last night home for spring break), but tell me which one to chop tomorrow morning (or both):

AK-47:

Sour G:

I don't need couchlock, but I'm okay with a little amber! :thanks:

I'll be back after dinner (my daughter's last night home for spring break), but tell me which one to chop tomorrow morning (or both):

AK-47:

Sour G:

I don't need couchlock, but I'm okay with a little amber! :thanks:
I see a lot of cloudy and the odd literally amber . That should keep you to still be able to not want to eat and sleep lol.

I still like having those strains available though.

My thc bomb looked like that more or less shed when I chopped her think I saw lile
The bit of amber on calyx too .

Thank you for taking the time to look through the pics and give me your thoughts!
I hope you had a good dinner and it must be good to have your daughter home for a bit.
Enjoy your night.
Thank you MrS. When she's home the house has a completely different vibe. She brings a lot of fun energy home with her. :)
To me I see clears still in the AK, but the SourG looks pretty cloudy all around. That's what I see.
We have a vote for Sour G.
I’d go with the Sour G
Two votes for Sour G
Neither, wait another week.
One vote for neither.
I see a lot of cloudy and the odd literally amber . That should keep you to still be able to not want to eat and sleep lol.
I still like having those strains available though.
My thc bomb looked like that more or less shed when I chopped her think I saw lile
The bit of amber on calyx too .
Well Sour G is one third THC Bomb so I'm calling that a vote for Sour G!
I'm going G girl. AK has some clears in there.
Hope you and the family have a good evening Shed.
Thanks Derby! First place we went for dinner had a 45 minute wait o_O . We went to one of our fave burger joints instead!

And another vote for Sour G!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since my AK-47 went 65 days last spring and we're only on flip day 57, I'm going to let that go another week as everyone suggested. And since the Sour G is a three way cross between GG#4 (sativa), Sour Diesel (sativa), and THC Bomb (hybid), taking it down now will preserve the sativa side of it. SweetSue has been experimenting with taking down some of her faves earlier than usual and she's liking it...and she's a sativa-lover!

:thanks: again all! Tomorrow is Sour G harvest day. Sorry @Heavenly Hybrid, it's going to a bit longer before I do the skin salve tutorial :(.

Back
Top Bottom