InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Yeah that’s why I dropped Skunk #1, and almost dropped Jack Herer but, another time. I really wanted to find NL5 but no love, closest I got was a cross. NL5 x Haze x kali mist from Greenhouse Seed Co
Jack Herer is my #1 favorite strain. I've grown a couple JH autos, and a bunch of Jack crosses. I love it! They have all grown pretty healthy & easy for me.
:passitleft:

Yeah absolutely! I can’t wait to grow this blue Dream again and I haven’t even tasted it yet! I just have a good feeling about it. And I’d live another go, like you say Archie, because I know what mistakes I made and I’m sure I’ll grow it better next time (I have a plan at least ;) ).
I keep hearing this Super Lemon Haze described in ways that make it very appealing :D It’s making its way into my list!
Well if you're planning on growing it outside then I'll be ahead of you so you'll get an idea of what it looks like in the sun!
What’s up Shed !!
The plants are looking good so far and them trich photos are sweeeeeet!
Probably a good call on moving them babies inside! 50’F is pretty cool for the young ones.
Hope your keeping well and stayin green!
Thanks Dutch! I moved them in last night and the bottoms of the cups actually felt warm this morning :cool:.
Morning Shed and all!
Yeah Amy I had no idea what I had stumbled on with SLH. A local dispensary had ten seeds for 20 bucks. I figured what the hell I'll give it a go! SLH was a cup winner at least once maybe more. Word of caution, it is a 10 week flower. I think thats why the seeds were so cheap, lots of folks like the 8 week chemovars.
That's a great deal! I went through your SLH journal last night and you skipped right over all the good stuff! Like the entire last month of flower as well as the harvest :eek:. Did you take any pics that you didn't post toward the end? Put them here for reference if you did (in spite of the weirdness of the grow!).
Y’all convinced me! It’ll be part of my next seed order
LOL! All this talk has made us both believers :).
Jack Herer is my #1 favorite strain. I've grown a couple JH autos, and a bunch of Jack crosses. I love it! They have all grown pretty healthy & easy for me.
If you grow them again in your new Temple of Bloom you'll love them even more :thumb:.

Hi Amy! :high-five:

My brother @BTzGrow is also currently growing SLH. His ladies are almost done, but you can check them out at:

BTzGrow’s SLH
:thanks:
Morning Shed and all!
Yeah Amy I had no idea what I had stumbled on with SLH. A local dispensary had ten seeds for 20 bucks. I figured what the hell I'll give it a go! SLH was a cup winner at least once maybe more

Whatvthe hell indeed. Man how I envy what you legal states in the ‘States dwellers, and Canadians have access to!
I’d grow it inside, so long flowering wouldn’t be an issue. That was the main reason I’ve set up an indoor space.
you're planning on growing it outside then I'll be ahead of you so you'll get an idea of what it looks like in the sun!
I don’t think I would risk it outside. Maybe in a pot so I could bring it in in late summer early autumn to finish without being ruined by our usually wet and humid and getting cool weather at that time. It’s a recipe for too much grower stress ... the botrytis :eek:

Will see how that goes this year and then spend the whole year thinking about what run the next season! Plenty of time!!

I have a dedicated ACE seeds grow in the tent next winter I’m pretty sure. I’ve got the seeds... will see if my mind changes over summer. I’m definitely set on growing the Panama :love: My CBG adventure.

:thanks:
Whatvthe hell indeed. Man how I envy what you legal states in the ‘States dwellers, and Canadians have access to!
I’d grow it inside, so long flowering wouldn’t be an issue. That was the main reason I’ve set up an indoor space.
I don’t think I would risk it outside. Maybe in a pot so I could bring it in in late summer early autumn to finish without being ruined by our usually wet and humid and getting cool weather at that time. It’s a recipe for too much grower stress ... the botrytis :eek:
Will see how that goes this year and then spend the whole year thinking about what run the next season! Plenty of time!!
I have a dedicated ACE seeds grow in the tent next winter I’m pretty sure. I’ve got the seeds... will see if my mind changes over summer. I’m definitely set on growing the Panama :love: My CBG adventure.
Given the long flower I have to remember to flip this early so I don't run too late, which means I'll have to start earlier as well if I want it big! Which means in the shed at night, which is going to be pretty crowded with the Peyote and the two Candidas. I wonder if we'll ever see the Growant light...

Of course! Baaaad sponsor!
715E8CFF-E940-4CAD-BAFE-3E2EF3028B34.gif

:passitleft:

That is a great tip for a new strain for me, never ever even smoked it... is it as good smoke as it is to grow? :)

Indeed. :grrrr:

Is that your warcry boy? Now show me your warface! :)

Yeah, who is responsible for those? We need more of them now....

I’ve been on a quiet mission to get some more of them restored since July. I literally just this morning ‘bumped’ the conversation I was having with 420 about it. I’m nothing if not tenacious... maybe one day :fingers-crossed: (I don’t think that one was in there!).
:Namaste:

I’ve been on a quiet mission to get some more of them restored since July. I literally just this morning ‘bumped’ the conversation I was having with 420 about it. I’m nothing if not tenacious... maybe one day :fingers-crossed: (I don’t think that one was in there!).
:Namaste:
Remember when we couldn't @ anyone but we did it anyway? Now we're hashtagging away and creating our own emojis. Maybe someday the site will catch up with the cool kids :).
:rodinsthethinker:

Back
Top Bottom