InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hey Shed and fellow 420 peeps!
Re the SLH pics during last month of flower. I’ll have a look on my external drive later on when I get home. Possible I have some I didn’t post.
I warned you it was a mess. :laugh::ciao:

LOL!

tenor.gif
:D

I like that one... ! Saved it...

So are the gifs and memes not technically allowed? That’s good to know... I didn’t know ...

Oh well...
04C842B7-6B53-4999-B566-A743CC3162A8.gif

(I like that it’s pink - it could be me with my vape some days.. puff... puff puff... puff some more... oops... how many puffs have I had :hmmmm: ... carry on...)

I’ve been on a quiet mission to get some more of them restored since July. I literally just this morning ‘bumped’ the conversation I was having with 420 about it. I’m nothing if not tenacious... maybe one day :fingers-crossed: (I don’t think that one was in there!).
:Namaste:

Oh, I really hope they listen to you Amy. That would lighten up a bit. :thumb:

In the meantime I have discovered that you can save emojis from other places to a device and then just insert them as attachments. A bit cumbersome but it works...

Yeah, I discovered the other way around. 420 to my mobile. :) :rollit::smokin:

Re the SLH pics during last month of flower. I’ll have a look on my external drive later on when I get home. Possible I have some I didn’t post.
I'm okay with a mess as long as I can see it ;).

So are the gifs and memes not technically allowed? That’s good to know... I didn’t know ...
Oh well...
(I like that it’s pink - it could be me with my vape some days.. puff... puff puff... puff some more... oops... how many puffs have I had :hmmmm: ... carry on...)
Off-topic probably would have been the slap!
Oh, I really hope they listen to you Amy. That would lighten up a bit.
1661105104591.png

It can't be anymore of a mess than my grows. I always underestimate the stretch and end up with branches going everywhere. LOL I would like to see some pics though. It is a strain I am considering.

This current one is not a mess...... yet. LOL Past ones have been a pretty iffy at times. When you are new to growing you are excited to see them growing and feel bad about chopping them up. Then you learn that not chopping them aggressively leads to a lot of unnecessary branching and growth. Newty taught me that. She is a woman on a mission with the scissors.

Hey Shed! So I know you wont mind if I drop this here. @Pterostychus is an elusive dude (or just a busy one but it amounts to the same around here) but he seems to drop in here whenever he’s around so I’ll call out for his eye on this one... legs like an insect, but no wings so it’s some kind of beetle? But isn’t very beetle like in body ... almost caterpillar like, but not. I don’t even know where to start trying to identify it.
Also worth sharing just because it’s so awesome looking. It was on one of my seedling pots within seconds of me putting thrm outside. I coached it onto this branch knot to remove it. What is it?
0CBD34E6-CD9F-4DC3-A9A5-CD30F5E089E5.jpeg
94FFB331-C6DE-4AF9-8729-9B69B5A9CB5C.jpeg
Cool looking bug

I just can’t leave this place too long!! Incoming....

Thanks Felipe! Probably is purple and I guess the big ones are the first to go. Everything else seems okay on it :).
Too much calcium can lock out phosphorous, and that leaf was just telling you that (early) sounds like you are good now:D
Remember when we couldn't @ anyone but we did it anyway? Now we're hashtagging away and creating our own emojis. Maybe someday the site will catch up with the cool kids :).
:rodinsthethinker:
I talk in hashtags in real life and so naturally I do it here. I remember getting a lot of ridicule in those early days:D #coolkidsusehashtags #ifoundmypeople

Oh well...
04C842B7-6B53-4999-B566-A743CC3162A8.gif

Oh well :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I dig your style as usual:)
This current one is not a mess...... yet. LOL Past ones have been a pretty iffy at times. When you are new to growing you are excited to see them growing and feel bad about chopping them up. Then you learn that not chopping them aggressively leads to a lot of unnecessary branching and growth. Newty taught me that. She is a woman on a mission with the scissors.
#newtyscissorhands can make a living going into other growers' tents and pruning where others fear to tread!
hmmmmmm I’ll include this in my business plan:D

Great updates Shed! #Quadsquad

Those clones look so healthy! They would bully my clones:adore:

Back
Top Bottom