InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Shouldn’t be an issue during veg, not sure about flowering for some strains, but as long as the plants aren’t showing issues like mould, or insects aren’t becoming an issue. Some gnats like moisture soil and Rh.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it
Naw no bugs , in no mold.. iv over watered one i think and INTHESHED thinks so to bc i have severe purpling happening now and leafs droop the first 5 hrs when lights come on im sure i overwatered.. just gonna let the soil get bone dry and wait but other 3 are thriving like wildfire... not trying to hijack your page intheshed just was wondering from your guys experience with RH im just now starting to get pistils popping so still in veg

60% RH is fine with good airflow. Once you get some bud stacking you can try to keep it in the 50% range.
I got 6 fans going pointed in all directions and 2 on the floor so plenty of air movement and hopefully keeping layers of temps equal in the room

I got 8 hours!

Let's just say I can be direct, shall we? :battingeyelashes: But then, they say that about folks from New York!
Your fine i dont think nothing about it just mesing with ya.. :rofl:

Hey your the one who said youll have it to us today... am i wrong????
2018-11-06-18-06-25.jpg

Yikes.... coming in hot!

9:15 this morning. About 15 people in there at that hour. I'm not paying any attention though. I don't need any more aggro in my life than I already have! I'll find out with tomorrow's paper :).
Lol i hear ya

Yeah sometimes i
9:15 this morning. About 15 people in there at that hour. I'm not paying any attention though. I don't need any more aggro in my life than I already have! I'll find out with tomorrow's paper :).
It's all about getting out and doing it. Then you know you put in your .00000002 cents and that... is america! Regardless how much the choices always seem to suck, that's never a good excuse NOT to vote

Yeah sometimes i

It's all about getting out and doing it. Then you know you put in your .00000002 cents and that... is america! Regardless how much the choices always seem to suck, that's never a good excuse NOT to vote
Yeah its the only right you have in this country

Back
Top Bottom