InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Only downside to grinding the herb is losing some trichomes...shake is perfect though!

And most definitely remove bag unless you want it shredded to bits! The blender will make quick work of it :oops:
Yup duh Baker error lol I removed and cleaned out sack/bag thanks a lot man . I mis read the instructions apparently lol. what a beautiful machine though well done .

Only downside to grinding the herb is losing some trichomes...shake is perfect though!

And most definitely remove bag unless you want it shredded to bits! The blender will make quick work of it :oops:
Hey you said to run it for longer then an hr based on your experience do I just re run it again same setting oil 160F for hr again ? Would you highly advice a second hr ? Or second cycle ?

Hey you said to run it for longer then an hr based on your experience do I just re run it again same setting oil 160F for hr again ? Would you highly advice a second hr ? Or second cycle ?
I've never ran it for only 1 hour so I dont have anything to compare it to in that aspect...I would suggest doing a second cycle, it definitely wont hurt anything and will likely improve the finished product!

They are really nice machines though!

I've never ran it for only 1 hour so I dont have anything to compare it to in that aspect...I would suggest doing a second cycle, it definitely wont hurt anything and will likely improve the finished product!

They are really nice machines though!
Thanks man not really familiar with kitchen cooking baking . Leave that to the pros lol but this is fairly easy and convenient for sure . Appreciate your help today thanks a lot .

iv used miracle grow outside before worked good for me just cant go over board with it thats all

I’ve also used it outside (for plants in the ground) successfully. For plants in a container, unless you have moderately hard water (for calcium and magnesium), you’re probably going to have a hard time adding enough Cal/Mag because of the already high nitrogen (most cal/mag formulations use calcium nitrate, which will increase the nitrogen further).

Here’s the ingredients:

Ingredients: Total Nitrogen (N) (24%) (Ammoniacal Nitrogen (3.5%), Urea Nitrogen (20.5%), Available Phosphate (P?O5) (8%), Soluble Potash (K?O) (16%), Boron (B) (0.02%), Copper (Cu) (0.07%), Water Soluble Copper (Cu) (0.07%), Iron (Fe) (0.15%), Chelated Iron (Fe) (0.15%), Magnesium (Mn) (0.05%), Chelated Magnesium (Mn) (0.05%), Molybdenum (Mo) (0.0005%), Zinc (Zn) (0.06%), Water Soluble Zinc (Zn) (0.06%), Derived from Ammonium Sulfate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Urea, Urea Phosphate, Boric Acid, Copper Sulfate, Iron EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Sodium Molybdate, and Zinc Sulfate.

They also use a lot of urea for nitrogen, which is less ideal than nitrate or ammonium for a plant with a relatively short period of vegetation like cannabis.

Still, if that’s all ya have...

Recommended dose is 1/2 teaspoon/gal
:surf:

Sounds like a solid plan to me. Remember you can always spray the inside of the cup too to help bring up humididty. But I do like to give my cuts a little mist here and there as well. Best of luck.

I am doing well. Last day of vacation in the sonoran desert and then back to Alaska lol. I'm a little nervous to see if the auto water did its job and if my clones made it, but I have high hopes
:high-five:
Safe travels Them! Thanks for the input on leaf trimming :thanks:. Great info.
Using 18 grams of last years shake .headband big bomb OGC trimmings . And blue dream bud lol going to stick in oven for 35 mins at 235f
Tin foil over top and underneath middle rack .
Got 500 ml coconut oil and sunflower lecithin
So figure since liquid form
About nice 10 ml per
What it doesn’t say is if I’m suppose to put all these Ingredients into the bag they provided me . Which I am assuming so. Now is one hour going to suffice for the oil ? I’ve heard I thought others saying let go longer for stronger effects ?
18 gram instead of they suggested 7-14 grams .
Any help not much of one to be in kitchen to be honest lol
Hey sorry Joe! Busy day at work. In the bag? As Laquer said...NO! Also, I do 8 hour infusion in oil at 160º, so put it back in and let it run all day. Longer is better.

235º for 35 minutes seems low and short to me. Most folks here go with 240º for at least an hour. You can always heat the finished oil to complete the decarb if you want.

if you figure your trim at 10% THC, your oil will be no more than 3mg THC/ml oil. If you're microdosing that's fine, but it you want it to hit you, you will need to up the amount of oil in a dose.

Hit me back if you need me to clarify anything!

Thanks @LaquerHead for jumping in!

I’ve also used it outside (for plants in the ground) successfully. For plants in a container, unless you have moderately hard water (for calcium and magnesium), you’re probably going to have a hard time adding enough Cal/Mag because of the already high nitrogen (most cal/mag formulations use calcium nitrate, which will increase the nitrogen further).

Here’s the ingredients:

Ingredients: Total Nitrogen (N) (24%) (Ammoniacal Nitrogen (3.5%), Urea Nitrogen (20.5%), Available Phosphate (P?O5) (8%), Soluble Potash (K?O) (16%), Boron (B) (0.02%), Copper (Cu) (0.07%), Water Soluble Copper (Cu) (0.07%), Iron (Fe) (0.15%), Chelated Iron (Fe) (0.15%), Magnesium (Mn) (0.05%), Chelated Magnesium (Mn) (0.05%), Molybdenum (Mo) (0.0005%), Zinc (Zn) (0.06%), Water Soluble Zinc (Zn) (0.06%), Derived from Ammonium Sulfate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Urea, Urea Phosphate, Boric Acid, Copper Sulfate, Iron EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Sodium Molybdate, and Zinc Sulfate.

They also use a lot of urea for nitrogen, which is less ideal than nitrate or ammonium for a plant with a relatively short period of vegetation like cannabis.

Thanks Felipe! I'm going to play with the spreadsheet later today so I can put together an explainer before I post it, unless you want to give it a go as the creator. I'm sure you know how to use it already ;).

Safe travels Them! Thanks for the input on leaf trimming :thanks:. Great info.

Hey sorry Joe! Busy day at work. In the bag? As Laquer said...NO! Also, I do 8 hour infusion in oil at 160º, so put it back in and let it run all day. Longer is better.

235º for 35 minutes seems low and short to me. Most folks here go with 240º for at least an hour. You can always heat the finished oil to complete the decarb if you want.

if you figure your trim at 10% THC, your oil will be no more than 3mg THC/ml oil. If you're microdosing that's fine, but it you want it to hit you, you will need to up the amount of oil in a dose.

Hit me back if you need me to clarify anything!

Thanks @LaquerHead for jumping in!
Haha m
Clarify everything im
Lost lol

I ran it for two hrs at 160f

It’s all ready been strained out . Next run I will do a 6 hr run them and try to decarb at 240f and for 90 mins I just feel that burn the buds?

I want it to be just greenish darkish not brown .

So can I test this now and should o store in fridge or on shelf pantry ?
Any idea how long one can expect shelf life for ?

I’ll show pic of outcome. Smells amazing I adddd lecithin in as per directions on mb2 next time I’ll add after then .

Thanks sorry like I said suck at kitchen fun lol

Haha m
Clarify everything im
Lost lol

I ran it for two hrs at 160f

It’s all ready been strained out . Next run I will do a 6 hr run them and try to decarb at 240f and for 90 mins I just feel that burn the buds?

I want it to be just greenish darkish not brown .

So can I test this now and should o store in fridge or on shelf pantry ?
Any idea how long one can expect shelf life for ?

I’ll show pic of outcome. Smells amazing I adddd lecithin in as per directions on mb2 next time I’ll add after then .

Thanks sorry like I said suck at kitchen fun lol
No worries Joe! I'm sure you can work with what you have.

The color isn't as important here as getting a good decarb. Color matters more when you're doing alcohol extraction because you don't want plant material and chlorophyll in that.

Two hours at 160 is okay for a trial run! Definitely keep it in the fridge! I'd say use it in a week or freeze it, but I'm just guessing here. I keep EVOO infused oil for months in the fridge but I think coconut may be more prone to getting rancid after heating. Just a gut feeling.

What are you going to be making with it?

No worries Joe! I'm sure you can work with what you have.

The color isn't as important here as getting a good decarb. Color matters more when you're doing alcohol extraction because you don't want plant material and chlorophyll in that.

Two hours at 160 is okay for a trial run! Definitely keep it in the fridge! I'd say use it in a week or freeze it, but I'm just guessing here. I keep EVOO infused oil for months in the fridge but I think coconut may be more prone to getting rancid after heating. Just a gut feeling.

What are you going to be making with it?
That’s what I need to think of next lol ways to try it right now ? Hmmm so fridge for week or two unless it looks funky. Or freeze in freezer for long term .. okay cool . Just always helps when unsure of things to get a second opinion as I don’t have many friends . My fault I’m sure but it is what it is .

Thanks for your gang here to step in too well your away . Appreciate that very kind .

That’s what I need to think of next lol ways to try it right now ? Hmmm so fridge for week or two unless it looks funky. Or freeze in freezer for long term .. okay cool . Just always helps when unsure of things to get a second opinion as I don’t have many friends . My fault I’m sure but it is what it is .

Thanks for your gang here to step in too well your away . Appreciate that very kind .
We're your friends Joe. We really are! And y'all are my friends I hope. I don't have many in real life either :).

Here’s the ingredients:

Yeah iv thought of that bc iv heard ppl say ooo u cant over feed with cal mag im thinking hows that when its loaded with N lol

Is it hurting anything to keep my room at 60% rh? Just wondering bc my plants are loving it but i dont want to cause harm either...

Shouldn’t be an issue during veg, not sure about flowering for some strains, but as long as the plants aren’t showing issues like mould, or insects aren’t becoming an issue. Some gnats like moisture soil and Rh.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it

Back
Top Bottom