InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I was watching a documentary on the California water wars a while ago and that is a messed up situation out there. Conserve all you can as an individual or we will penalize you while the irrigate the snot out of the agriculture on the massive farms.
I understand we have to grow food here. Let's just make sure that everyone is using best practices and grow what can't be grown elsewhere because of our climate. If we have a water-hog crop that can better grown where water is, we shouldn't be growing that one here. Farm jobs move when things change. See the dust bowl as an example!

Turf it is! Have it front and back now. No more grass at all. Only planting beds left to water, and I use the bucket in the shower for a lot of that.
i can only imagine seeing you doing that lol but its smart lol

At some point we will be piping water across the country from where they get more than they need to where they need it, the way we do with oil now!
yeah flip of a valve and everybody has the water they need idk thats not done yet but o gotta have that oil... its all about the money

Anyone who can create that spreadsheet can handle a Google doc! You want to email the excel file to me and I'll sort it out for you?

Sure, I’m down with that. I’m more sure I can trust you over a cloud. o_O
:ganjamon:

Still working out the kinks. As soon as it's ready for publication (with Felipe's permission) I'll post a link.

And no, Miracle Grow isn't in the database, but you can add sheets with whatever nute lines you like.

Interesting, this would be very helpful. Big Hint Felipe!!!!

Drive-by...

Funny, Miracle Grow/Scotts/General Hydroponics,,, is a easy one to find.... But then I guess your talking timed released fert's. And I don't know what I'm saying... Cept they all from the same peoples..............

But in the past,,, I lost count how many crops I feed Miracle Grow to in the past,, and got good crop....

See I really should read? GL

I think I’m going to use clear cups as domes for the first few days but the way they sit on my small square pots they will be partly uncovered. So hopefully that will force them to try and make roots sooner ?
My personal theory is use em if you have to. Some cuts will root if far easier while others need babysitting. If you do dome, try and decrease the humidity or increase air movement as time passes. They can get awfully upset going from say 85% humididty down to 25% abruptly. I also feel the dome is more beneficial in a medium like coco or promix. Plugs and cloninator can get away without them a tad easier

My personal theory is use em if you have to. Some cuts will root if far easier while others need babysitting. If you do dome, try and decrease the humidity or increase air movement as time passes. They can get awfully upset going from say 85% humididty down to 25% abruptly. I also feel the dome is more beneficial in a medium like coco or promix. Plugs and cloninator can get away without them a tad easier

Yea I’m using promix HP so I figured I should use the cups since they are here. But they are not touching the dirt so more air in flowing around them since I put them in the soil. Going to spray them and investigate further soon!

Cheers @TheMadDabber hope you are well!

Quick question when ppl clone i see a bunch of ppl that trim the leafs with scissors what the need in doing that for just curious?
So the reason for that is simple. The more leaf on the clone, and the more light that is supplied to it, the more it will try and photosynthesize instead of rooting. The idea that I (and most) use with cloning is less light and less leaf speeds the process. If you have less leaf the plant tells itself it needs to grow more. Sends hormones down but finds there are no roots to pull energy from. And instead will begin to root.

Whereas a plant with a lot of leaf and a lot of light will try and convert that light into energy for a few days, then revert to panic mode and begin producing roots.

I've done it both ways and really I dont bother trimming them down. If it's a top shoot, I leave the growth center and a fan below it. And lowers are easy because they arent in the same grow mode as an apical growth

Yea I’m using promix HP so I figured I should use the cups since they are here. But they are not touching the dirt so more air in flowing around them since I put them in the soil. Going to spray them and investigate further soon!

Cheers @TheMadDabber hope you are well!
Sounds like a solid plan to me. Remember you can always spray the inside of the cup too to help bring up humididty. But I do like to give my cuts a little mist here and there as well. Best of luck.

I am doing well. Last day of vacation in the sonoran desert and then back to Alaska lol. I'm a little nervous to see if the auto water did its job and if my clones made it, but I have high hopes
:high-five:

So the reason for that is simple. The more leaf on the clone, and the more light that is supplied to it, the more it will try and photosynthesize instead of rooting. The idea that I (and most) use with cloning is less light and less leaf speeds the process. If you have less leaf the plant tells itself it needs to grow more. Sends hormones down but finds there are no roots to pull energy from. And instead will begin to root.

Whereas a plant with a lot of leaf and a lot of light will try and convert that light into energy for a few days, then revert to panic mode and begin producing roots.

I've done it both ways and really I dont bother trimming them down. If it's a top shoot, I leave the growth center and a fan below it. And lowers are easy because they arent in the same grow mode as an apical growth

Plus, if you happen to smoke weed by chance, and can't memorize the layout of your clones, you can easily tell where the new growth is.

Hey shed you around by any chance man ?

About to make magicalbutter oil bout time right .

Using 18 grams of last years shake .headband big bomb OGC trimmings . And blue dream bud lol going to stick in oven for 35 mins at 235f

Tin foil over top and underneath middle rack .

Got 500 ml coconut oil and sunflower lecithin
So figure since liquid form
About nice 10 ml per

What it doesn’t say is if I’m suppose to put all these Ingredients into the bag they provided me . Which I am assuming so. Now is one hour going to suffice for the oil ? I’ve heard I thought others saying let go longer for stronger effects ?

18 gram instead of they suggested 7-14 grams .

Any help not much of one to be in kitchen to be honest lol

Hey shed you around by any chance man ?

About to make magicalbutter oil bout time right .

Using 18 grams of last years shake .headband big bomb OGC trimmings . And blue dream bud lol going to stick in oven for 35 mins at 235f

Tin foil over top and underneath middle rack .

Got 500 ml coconut oil and sunflower lecithin
So figure since liquid form
About nice 10 ml per

What it doesn’t say is if I’m suppose to put all these Ingredients into the bag they provided me . Which I am assuming so. Now is one hour going to suffice for the oil ? I’ve heard I thought others saying let go longer for stronger effects ?

18 gram instead of they suggested 7-14 grams .

Any help not much of one to be in kitchen to be honest lol
I think I used a teaspoon per cup of oil in mine...I would also go for 2 hrs. 3 could work also.

Dont put any of it in the bag, just throw the ingredients into the machine...then strain using bag when finished! Also, dont pre grind your herb!

I think I used a teaspoon per cup of oil in mine...I would also go for 2 hrs. 3 could work also.

Dont put any of it in the bag, just throw the ingredients into the machine...then strain using bag when finished! Also, dont pre grind your herb!
Too late lol oops all stuff is inside the bag coconut oil and lecithin guess I should try to remove it and just put it In The machine itself ?

As far a grinding bud next run I won’t as this was grounded up from last years outdoor run ? Trimmings lol

Thanks for your time .

Too late lol oops all stuff is inside the bag coconut oil and lecithin guess I should try to remove it and just put it In The machine itself ?

As far a grinding bud next run I won’t as this was grounded up from last years outdoor run ? Trimmings lol

Thanks for your time .
Only downside to grinding the herb is losing some trichomes...shake is perfect though!

And most definitely remove bag unless you want it shredded to bits! The blender will make quick work of it :oops:

Back
Top Bottom