InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I never professed to be a master of my own native language let alone another...., LOL
I never meant that either Sam. Just making fun of google translate. Its often the word to word translation makes the sentences completely wrong. :)

Snij die stront ? cut that crap ...
Bosnian?

We don't correct your English! Um, usually because there's no reason to. But still...!

I understand this as well. In almost every sentence I have to twist my brains around to complete them. :) Think it's good work out for the brain with language. I feel myself more confident since I started here. If I'm going to move to Canada I must master the English full on... How much French do they actually speak over there?

If y'all don't mind I'll do the update in my native tongue...no Google Translate needed :).

Saturday and it's sunny and 80º in Los Angeles today. This is why I live here and pay the taxes it takes to live here.

Just a quick one today as I've got errands to run and a nap to take:

Time to put the Sour G from the cloninator into soil. Cut on Sept. 30th and into soil on November 3rd. I guess it's a slow mover!

I was thinking about what @Norcaliwood was saying about putting them in wet soil because dry soil can hurt the roots, but every time I work with wet soil it comes off in clumps. The ProMix HP is very fluffy, so it seems it would be easier on the roots. Anyway, dry is how I did it. Then soaked in distilled water.

Here is the Blue Treacle 2 on day 30. Just seeing some signs of pistils but not enough for me to consider the thing in flower yet.

The apical stem is at the top and you can see that I've tied it lower than the rest of the plant. This makes the plant think it doesn't have a top cola and spreads the auxins across the other bud sites. This is what LST is.

Blue Treacle 1 got a gallon of nutes:
3/4 tsp Pro Tekt
6ml cal/mag+
2 tbs Big Bloom
5 tsp Terpinator

No Tiger Bloom. The Pro Tekt and Terpinator have K, the cal/mag has N, and the Big Bloom has P and K. I think I have the bases covered and the added cal/mag it seems to need.

That's today's short story!

Back
Top Bottom