InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

just that Teddy pulled them as a sponsor pending them following through on their commitments
Ah ok - I didn’t know that. So thanks :)
Bummer - and I guess that means they haven’t come through on any of those prizes since back in Feb. Glad they’re not getting the benefits of exposure here anymore then.

Aww...that's nice. All the pretty pictures!

First time voting? After a year and a half? I'm going to have start reminding you from now on :).

I am the slowest fucking learner out there. LOL. I might get a myspace page in 5 years or so.

Thank you Van! That means a lot from someone with so many winners in your tents. I don't know if you read my midnight post in that thread but I thanked you for laying out of October for my chance at the win :). Your plants are really hard to beat.

Hey, if you remember correctly I voted for your plant the month I competed against it. As someone that generally does a lot of training on my plants, I look past just the genetics and see what you tried to do with the plant and see the work. Your AK was a gorgeous plant man. I appreciate the work more than I appreciate the genetics per say. Its not easy to make a plant look like you want it to look.

As for the contests, you know I don't generally enter a lot of contests. If I enter a plant, its cause there is something special about it to me. Since I hurt my back, the plants are really my main outlet and thus get a lot of attention from me. Growing is really my only outlet to express myself right now so I put a lot into it. I do it cause love the plants so much, they along with Ms Stank are my anchors. I was blessed to have found this forum and the people just as I was blessed to have these amazing plants. Contests are great, but I love see y'all win em and see the people that have stuck around get so much better at growing. I mean hell dude, you are freaking cloning!! And you said it couldn't be done! Thats the shit that keeps me here!

Getting Sweet Sue to respond back to me while she was in transit to her new destination (unbeknownst to me or I wouldn't have bothered her) when I reached out about advice for a cousin with an inoperable brain tumor and a starting point on threads to read was just another example of what I really love about this place. Poor woman took a bunch of time and gave me a great write up, cause lets be honest....I might be good at growing plants but I know squat about anything more than that. People start using big words about body parts and my eyes glaze over and start thinking about soil and plants and training styles. People like her and countless other amazingly giving people here make this a real community instead of just another forum.

And thank you for the compliment my friend, its much appreciated. I might just have to enter the BCP this month though. Man she is a gorgeous monster girl. And man, the smells off her! Getting ready to make some S1s off her clones.

Hey, if you remember correctly I voted for your plant the month I competed against it. As someone that generally does a lot of training on my plants, I look past just the genetics and see what you tried to do with the plant and see the work. Your AK was a gorgeous plant man. I appreciate the work more than I appreciate the genetics per say. Its not easy to make a plant look like you want it to look.

As for the contests, you know I don't generally enter a lot of contests. If I enter a plant, its cause there is something special about it to me. Since I hurt my back, the plants are really my main outlet and thus get a lot of attention from me. Growing is really my only outlet to express myself right now so I put a lot into it. I do it cause love the plants so much, they along with Ms Stank are my anchors. I was blessed to have found this forum and the people just as I was blessed to have these amazing plants. Contests are great, but I love see y'all win em and see the people that have stuck around get so much better at growing. I mean hell dude, you are freaking cloning!! And you said it couldn't be done! Thats the shit that keeps me here!

Getting Sweet Sue to respond back to me while she was in transit to her new destination (unbeknownst to me or I wouldn't have bothered her) when I reached out about advice for a cousin with an inoperable brain tumor and a starting point on threads to read was just another example of what I really love about this place. Poor woman took a bunch of time and gave me a great write up, cause lets be honest....I might be good at growing plants but I know squat about anything more than that. People start using big words about body parts and my eyes glaze over and start thinking about soil and plants and training styles. People like her and countless other amazingly giving people here make this a real community instead of just another forum.

And thank you for the compliment my friend, its much appreciated. I might just have to enter the BCP this month though. Man she is a gorgeous monster girl. And man, the smells off her! Getting ready to make some S1s off her clones.
I can tell you as an observer of your plants and a reader of your thread that we (as a community, if I may) are glad you only enter a plant when you consider it special. You have a talent for growing beauties. And on top of that, you're humble about it!

I'm glad you liked the AK and appreciated the structure, and the effort it took to make it look the way I saw it in my head. I'm hoping that's what drew people to vote for it. Especially since there are so many frostier plants out there that tend to win.

I guess I am cloning now that you mention it. I'm still gun shy and feel like the next one won't come through, and then it surprises me and does :). And what you said about this place being a community and not just a forum is absolutely true. Answers can be found all over the internet. Concern and care is what the folks here offer. That's what makes it a community. Which is why I'm here whenever I can be.

Thanks for your thoughts Van. And good luck on the home front. :peace:

The quality of the plants grown here is at times off the chain and I agree with Van in that it isn't always the largest colas or the latest genetics that people appreciate. It's the effort and passion that people put into the plants. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to train and grow plants like you see in those contests.

This is the one community where most in it just want to help everyone else out. They may have competitions but the people that win them are as willing to help the newbies just as much as they would last months winner. It's a nice change from everyday life where it seems like everything is overly competitive.

Well said Sam!
Shed what are you doing for heating in the shed? I’m trying to figure an idea for warming my girls up in the garage without starting a fire!

:bravo: well said Mr. Stank!!!

Seriously the best group of guys and gals growing ganja on the world wide web!

Well said Sam!
Shed what are you doing for heating in the shed? I’m trying to figure an idea for warming my girls up in the garage without starting a fire!
In the shed it's just the Mars Hydro 300 keeping it warm. I'll shut the little window in the door when it starts to get colder. In the bike shed I've got the cuttings on a heat mat if you missed it a few pages back.
half the time I don't even get what you guys are saying.... :)
We're saying Rösta i tävlingarna den 15: e varje månad!

Back
Top Bottom