InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Dang your gonna veg it for a
Well, this auto grower has jumped into Clone World because I got an offer, and who am I to turn down free plants!

Details:
- 420 AK-47 fem (x2): 20:1 THC/CBD, 60% Indica/40% Sativa
- 420 Gold Leaf fem: 21:"high" THC/CBD (really 420, what the heck does that mean?), 35% Indica/65% Sativa
- Clones taken from recently flipped healthy parents, AK has pistils, Gold Leaf does not
- These will be kept in veg until next fall, so for now they will be outside during the day and moved under lights at night ~20/4 once they root. Once we're past the vernal equinox they will be grown outside exclusively
- The clones are in Miracle Grow potting mix (no nutes) for now. They will be up-potted into Dr Earth Pot of Gold
- Soil mix will be 70% soil/30% rinsed perlite
- Pots will be scaled up as needed to approx 7 gallon smart pot
- Sunlit during the day, under 64 watt T8 plus CFLs at night
- Air cooled, like literally air cooled.
- Temps determined by mother nature with the help of heat from the lights at night. Shed is unheated.
- Pests are many and various and will be handled organically with neem, spinosad, BT, and diatomaceous earth
- Watered as needed
- Nutes:
Cal/Mag +
Fox Farm Big Bloom
Fox Farm Grow Big 6-4-4
Fox Farm Tiger Bloom 2-8-4
Fox Farm Open Sesame 5-45-19
Great White mycorrhizae

I use pH Down because my tap water runs pretty alkaline (around 7.6 pH) and when left standing it rises to 8.4. I'm shooting for the 6.0-6.4 pH range.

For the record, my tap water is ~100PPM and is purified with chloramine, which doesn't evaporate. Even so, I let my water stand out for at least 24 hour before I use it. No idea why.

Next post...PICS (and the first night of cloning story...)![/QUOTE

Dang your gonna veg it for a full yr i cant wait to see this holly crap she will be huge

Thank you Archieweedies! Always nice to have the recognition of your peers :).

Noooooooo, don't start commenting on this journal from a year ago o_O. Pick it up a few pages back :cool:.
Yeah my dumb as caught myself and I accidentally hit post reply lol

Thanks Sam! :)

Hey so i dont gotta go threw a million pages send me some pics of some plants you got growing there bud veg,flowering, or whatever idk how to find the shit easy im sure theres away to im just about good enough to write a text not very computer shavy lol

Hey so i dont gotta go threw a million pages send me some pics of some plants you got growing there bud veg,flowering, or whatever idk how to find the shit easy im sure theres away to im just about good enough to write a text not very computer shavy lol
Sorry MGR but life is not that easy for you (and hard for me ;)). If you just want to scroll backwards through my pics, here is the link to my gallery!
Media added by InTheShed

In a nutshell, I grow photos and autos, outside during the day and under lights at night. I have begun to successfully clone and use an aeroponic cloning bucket (the cloninator) as well as cuttings rooted directly in ProMix HP. Seeds are started in distilled water, then paper towel/baggie, then peat pucks under a CFL to keep them warm. Autos go into their final pots (usually 7 gallon felt) and photos into solo cups (a clear one inside a solid one so you can see the roots grow). I always take the wrapper off the peat puck when I plant it in soil. All plants go in the sun the day the poke their heads above soil.

There...you're up to date!

Feel free to post any questions on almost any topic. Whatever I don't know, someone will :).

Everyone should vote their favorite :)

At first I was totally daunted by the contests. Picking a favourite is usually impossible so I made myself a guiding tenet that with POTM I choose the plant I most wish I had grown (or want to grow like) and with the NOTM it’s a combination oc the criteria (well cured, nicely manicured and ready to smoke) plus which one I would most like to smoke! Which can vary day to day - so it’s a bit random. It stops me thinking about the grower at all, and that helps! Dr Hook’s always capture me!!
:Namaste:

At first I was totally daunted by the contests. Picking a favourite is usually impossible so I made myself a guiding tenet that with POTM I choose the plant I most wish I had grown (or want to grow like) and with the NOTM it’s a combination oc the criteria (well cured, nicely manicured and ready to smoke) plus which one I would most like to smoke! Which can vary day to day - so it’s a bit random. It stops me thinking about the grower at all, and that helps! Dr Hook’s always capture me!!
I usually find I'm drawn to one nug or plant over the rest. It's MOTM I have the hardest time with lately! I hope no one is ever offended or put off by my choices! I know I'm not. :slide:

Lmao.. i found them in gallery i know that now tho im learning a lil at a time everybody gotta pick on the new guy its cool tho im not scared to learn something

everybody gotta pick on the new guy
We don’t do that around here modern! Only try to help - within reason of course.

One way to search for things is to use the search function at the top and change the settings to search only in ‘This thread’ and type the word “update” in the search box and ‘InTheShed’ in the user box and you’ll get results with every post by Shed that has the word update in it. That might not catch them all, but it’ll help!

Check the meneber resources for details on using these functions.
Member Resources

:thumb:

We don’t do that around here modern! Only try to help - within reason of course.

One way to search for things is to use the search function at the top and change the settings to search only in ‘This thread’ and type the word “update” in the search box and ‘InTheShed’ in the user box and you’ll get results with every post by Shed that has the word update in it. That might not catch them all, but it’ll help!

Check the meneber resources for details on using these functions.
Member Resources

:thumb:
o i know u guys are.... i was only kidding thats why i put what i did sry if sounded wrong lol... thanks for advice

Congrats to a good friend for his beautiful PotM. That plant was a true winner not a popularity contest winner. Great looking structure that took many hours of care and it showed.
Oh man thanks Derby! And thanks for remembering all those posts about trimming and structure and bending :). I hope the new job give you a chance to hang around here. You're an asset even when your seeds are duds.

Back
Top Bottom