InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Nah Shed is like... dude he’s in half the journals I wander into, he’s always got a link to a thread that can help you out, he’s my Member of the Month lol

Drive-by to say Congrats,,, in case you haven't heard that yet? Keepem Green

I've been waiting for all the craziness to die down so I could properly congratulate you on the POTM win. Friggin' killed it buddy. I had no doubt she was a winner.
:high-five:
Your list of titles is starting to look like this dude...
MarshalGeorgyZhukov_8757.jpg
:rofl:

Again... congrats!
I couldn't think of a more deserving person!
:passitleft:

Soon you'll be like cola monster, and they won't be able to put up your AWARDS cause there isnt enough room under your username. Well done dude!

The plants look great and the clones have some nice root-age!

Hope you had a great Halloween!

I've been waiting for all the craziness to die down so I could properly congratulate you on the POTM win. Friggin' killed it buddy. I had no doubt she was a winner.
:high-five:
Your list of titles is starting to look like this dude...
:rofl:

Again... congrats!
I couldn't think of a more deserving person!
Thanks Preston! And coming from the newly-minted MOTM it means even more :). The awards and prizes are nice but the recognition of all y'all is the thing that warms my heart.

(For anyone that doesn't know, Preston9mm is October's Member of the Month! Head over to his thread and give him props!)

Oh, how did you know my favorite Soviet general was Georgy Zhukov? You been reading my fan fiction????

Soon you'll be like cola monster, and they won't be able to put up your AWARDS cause there isnt enough room under your username. Well done dude!
The plants look great and the clones have some nice root-age!
Hope you had a great Halloween!
Aww c'mon Them, I've only got one more award than you :). Halloween was crazy...went through 22 bags of candy! :eek:

I hope your hometown is treating you well and the kiddo is all better and enjoying the weather! Vacay on :surf:.

Back
Top Bottom