InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Everytime I see the legal weed for sale at $12/gram I think of Lahey and Randy's price. I feel like Im getting dupped! :rofl: love me the trailer park boys
Hahah that’s what I was thinking! Lolololol

Love my Trailer Park Boys :D Lots on Netflix for anyone to try!

Great updates Shed! Glad to see some AK roots and the plants are looking great in the sun!

Wish I had something to offer regarding shows but I don't watch any series TV, except when Brooklyn 99 comes back :).

Heey we are missing a Monday update Shed!
Poof! Just like that...(but it's Tuesday):

---------------------------------------------------------------

Not a lot happening so far this week so I've got a few random pics I can put up without much of a narrative.

I've been spraying the Blue Treacle Auto 1 with Van's recommended 1:9 (70% iso:water) every morning to make sure it keeps its leaves through harvest (something I've had a problem with autos in the past). DrDoob and I had a conversation in BTzGrow's thread about whether that dilution is safe in flower, as iso melts trichomes. I told him that everything seems to be okay but I never asked @Van Stank if he was using that in flower or not. Here are some bud shots...looks okay to me!

Blue Treacle Auto 1, day 52:

I took off this leaf to uncover a bud site and thought I'd get a shot of the damage and the underside:

Looks much better than it did!

Here is Blue Treacle 2 on day 26. Flattened the apical stem and have started to lay out some side branching:

And here is the Peyote Critical on day 22. Looks like it's got a bit of transplant shock but I'm not worried with that root system!

It might have been a bit early for full strength nutes so I may go back to plain pH'd water next time and then half strength after that.

That's it for me today. I put down the heat mat with the new Vivosun thermostat (thanks @Dutchman1990!) under the cuttings and set it for 80º. I'll get pics tomorrow in the bike shed.

Carry on with your Tuesday! Been a busy one here so far.:slide:

Wish I had something to offer regarding shows but I don't watch any series TV, except when Brooklyn 99 comes back :).

Never watch aired tv either... Watch the news once a day. Gold Rush once a week.

Poof! Just like that...(but it's Tuesday):

Haha, u have been saving this for a good time. :)

Beautiful, this was worth waiting for Tuesday...

I hate mites...

Is acouple products you can use also,, the Green Cleaner and a new one Trifecta. Both can be used up to a week before harvest. The Trifecta is abit costy. Both work good and both will kill PM too. GL with them...

Keepem Green

That's it for me today. I put down the heat mat with the new Vivosun thermostat (thanks @Dutchman1990!) under the cuttings and set it for 80º. I'll get pics tomorrow in the bike shed.

Carry on with your Tuesday! Been a busy one here so far.:slide:

I hope you have as good of luck with that mat kit as I have. That thing got my germination rate to almost 100%

Haha, u have been saving this for a good time. :)
Beautiful, this was worth waiting for Tuesday...
I was working on it just when you posted!
I hate mites...
Is acouple products you can use also,, the Green Cleaner and a new one Trifecta. Both can be used up to a week before harvest. The Trifecta is abit costy. Both work good and both will kill PM too. GL with them...
Keepem Green
Keeping the costs down where possible Norcali! Already have neem, BT, spinosad, DE, and iso. Another bottle and I'd more pesticides than nutes :).
I hope you have as good of luck with that mat kit as I have. That thing got my germination rate to almost 100%
What temperature do you keep yours at Sam? 80º seemed like a reasonable number.

Back
Top Bottom