InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

How could you forget the mykos? Shame. How many times have you done this?
So many, and so many times I have forgotten. That said, there's a bunch in the Dr Earth soil and I blended a lot in as well. And the Great White.

Sounds awesome! Have you, or anyone else around here, used Recharge before? Its a Great White type of product made in Colorado, if I'm not mistaken. Anyways, I really like the product.
I haven't but when I run out of GW I will look it up!

Great update shed!

Defoil is not in the dictionary, not even the Scrabble dictionary! It's a misspelled abbreviation hence it's appearance in Google searches. Stand by for dissertation...

Sure Google haven't censored it? ;) I don't use google anymore if I'm not buying something. www.duckduckgo.com

Those colon tweets was great! Haha. Even me who has very little English vocabulary see that... :)

10-5.5-14.5

I dunno.

Edited right here to correct my completely off-base reply, since ya did ask about K. :rolleyes:
ANyone here hear of megacrop ?

Saturday was transplant day. Okay, just two plants but I needed a nap more than I needed to transplant the AK-47! I didn't see roots growing out of the bottom even though it does drink a lot. Next weekend most likely. Either way I'm going to have to make room in a shed for the bigger pot.

I didn't have enough ProMix HP for this (and I did not feel like driving all the way down to Lowes) so I went with the Dr Earth Pot of Gold and rinsed perlite at about 50/50. First was Sour G...

Not root bound but it held together just fine. I pulled out the tiles that were covering the holes in the pot before I put it into the new pot:

Reverse sand castle is my new go-to, as you will see:

Okay, now let's grow! I want this big enough to flip at the same time as the AK which is bigger and will probably stay that way:

Here is the Peyote Critical on day 19 with roots a'poppin!

Did I mention reverse sand castle?

New home in the nursery pot that the Sour G was in:

And finally, the butterfly that creates bird-poop caterpillars was fluttering around the scene of the crime. When I see those caterpillars now I've started moving them to less vulnerable plants (like the big old lemon trees instead of the younger ones):

And some of the twitterers in MadDab's post made the classic mistake of using the wrong words when making fun of someone else's English! :laugh:

Off to catch up on what y'all did today...
Lolking beautiful shed your going to love those pots fabric ✊

I've tried mega-ass but she had wayyyy too much baggage.....

You lost me when I heard squirrels... I ran and fired up the heat under the grease,,,, till I read you relocated them? JK,,,, tho I do love fried squirrel..........

Just driving by...

I love the Geopot.. They look like first class pots. Don't know why they don't ship here... Least from contests but,,,,,,,,

And you got some nice greenery to fillem with... GL and Keepem Green

Lol we have the advertisement for mega mind on one DVD but one never seen it....

Someone say squirrel?!?!

View media item 1551673
View media item 1551672
That time the squirrel tried to cook itself for dinner! No taking him x amount of miles away, but havent seen him since he tried to nest in the dryer vent lmfao!!!

If he comes back hes dinner!

You lost me when I heard squirrels... I ran and fired up the heat under the grease,,,, till I read you relocated them?

I love the Geopot.. They look like first class pots. Don't know why they don't ship here... Least from contests but,,,,,,,,

And you got some nice greenery to fillem with... GL and Keepem Green
Can't kill 'em or move 'em, but I picked the lesser of the two when they got between me and my peaches!
So weird Geopot disses OR! Only downside for me is they don't have handles!
Lol we have the advertisement for mega mind on one DVD but one never seen it....
That time the squirrel tried to cook itself for dinner! No taking him x amount of miles away, but havent seen him since he tried to nest in the dryer vent lmfao!!!
If he comes back hes dinner!
I remember that Kamikaze squirrel! Crazyo_O.

Back
Top Bottom