InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I could guest that. We always have roth month here in August/September. It falls a little different some years depending on when the first freeze come. Now it's over. But its a disgusting time of year. This year we had like a thousand banana flies in the apartment. Then they are gone like over a night.

Haha. Love to hear u talk about squirrels... I one would do that here u would probably be arrested for harming animals... :)

I took cuttings the other day. I cut on a 45degree and then placed in water for 24hrs. Removed cutting from water scraped off bottom 1/2” of outer stem flesh and dipped in rooting powder. I then placed into jiffy peats soaked and then under the dome with water in the bottom of the tray. I have a cloning tray in there which allows water to sit in the bottom below the actual base of the jiffy’s! I spray them once in the morning and once at night. It has been 3says since I took the cuttings and they are all praying to the light and looking lovely and green like nothing even happened. No roots yet but I am keeping my eyes open, I’m expecting to see them hopefully within a week!

Here are the babies currently ! Looking lovely girls! Come on roots !

clones looking good buddy

They did look great for the first 4-5 days. then they died lol! :rip:
Going to try another to at it again soon though! I’m going to try a slightly different approach to my method and use Promix HP presoaked 24hrs earlier and scrape a bigger surface area at the bottom to expose for potential for rooting!

Thanks for checking in ! I’ll get it soon enough !

Took his thoughts on the promix but I don’t have his clones solution so it will just be distilled water to start. I have Promix Rooting powder to dip clones in but not sure how well it will work?!
Works amazing genetics help too

Took his thoughts on the promix but I don’t have his clones solution so it will just be distilled water to start. I have Promix Rooting powder to dip clones in but not sure how well it will work?!
I modded his method too based on what I had on hand (and the fact that I'm not retired :)). Tried it with Clonex gel and those didn't take. I'm using the Dip'n Grow (pretty cheap) and the AK rooted pretty quickly after that.

That Promix powder should work for you.

Works amazing genetics help too
True. The Sour G is stubborn!

I modded his method too based on what I had on hand (and the fact that I'm not retired :)). Tried it with Clonex gel and those didn't take. I'm using the Dip'n Grow (pretty cheap) and the AK rooted pretty quickly after that.

That Promix powder should work for you.

True. The Sour G is stubborn!

I figured promix soil and promix powder.... should work together right! We will see soon enough! I’ll document my clone experience soon enough

Lol well said ! When I do a heavy defoil on EM again after her stretch I’m sure there’s a few branches small lower branches I’ll be chopping that I can take a chance at cloning again with !

If I take from a flowering plant this Early would it affect the cloning transition ?

Lol well said ! When I do a heavy defoil on EM again after her stretch I’m sure there’s a few branches small lower branches I’ll be chopping that I can take a chance at cloning again with !

If I take from a flowering plant this Early would it affect the cloning transition ?
They say that cuttings taken in veg will root more easily. Early flower is okay as well and lower branches can be the last to show pistils anyway. Clones taken in flower are called "monstercrops" and they tend to branch like crazy, making for some huge plants. My AK in the contest now was a monstercrop, hence the 59 tops!

I figured promix soil and promix powder.... should work together right! We will see soon enough! I’ll document my clone experience soon enough
I did this summer worked beautiful had decent roots coming after like 7 days

They say that cuttings taken in veg will root more easily. Early flower is okay as well and lower branches can be the last to show pistils anyway. Clones taken in flower are called "monstercrops" and they tend to branch like crazy, making for some huge plants. My AK in the contest now was a monstercrop, hence the 59 tops!
Man I’d like to try that lol

Thanks for reminding me! I'm voting Shed for 420 jar winner! Lately,when I do my preflip defoiling I specifically leave a few bottom fresh shoots exactly for that. That's how I did my last clones in veg though. This next batch will be in flower! It goes along with Newtys book she posted saying you get better cloning if they are in growth...i took that as like in strech! My spinnly branches produce fluffy buds anyway so what better use to make a whole new plant than a few drops oil!

Back
Top Bottom