InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I am so grateful for all your kind thoughts and well wishes for my dad. I haven't gotten any calls from the hospital so I guess he hasn't gotten into any trouble with them! Dr said he might be out on Friday but then they can get him back home the way he arrived, by ambulance. I probably won't be home until late to avoid Friday night traffic.

And thanks for the congrats on being named GJOTM. It's such an honor that I never expected that kind of recognition. I had actually PM'd Teddy earlier to make sure they had an eye on another journal I thought might be being overlooked. Well they ignored that and looked at me!

Thanks to the management and mods at 420magazine.com for this. I'm again humbled by the OTM win.

:thanks: and :Namaste:

Kudos & congrats!

Evening all. Dad's still in the hospital and not very cooperative (not eating, pulling the bandage off his ankle) but I expect nothing less when I'm not there to manage his care. He may get out tomorrow so I hope he'll be happier to be home if he remembers what home is when he gets there. I won't get to see him before Saturday morning.

Meanwhile, I've been on vacation so you're going to have to put up with my off-topic pics until they get taken down for being off topic. I don't do this often enough to warrant an off-topic thread like MadDab has, but he travels a bit more than I do :). This post will last as long as it lasts!

I think I mentioned before that I often see plants that look like they have huge colas, like a Van Stank POTM grow. Here's one on the grounds of the first place we stayed. It's hard to tell in the pic but it's probably 10 feet across:
View media item 1588854
Here is the road out of Harmony, CA population 18:
View media item 1588855
And here is a pillow for sale in a crafts store that I did not buy but is obviously made for me:
View media item 1588856
Sunset off Moonstone Beach:
View media item 1588857
There are a lot of these free-standing structures made of huge pieces of driftwood. They range from 8 to 15 feet tall and are made with space in the middle to hang out. Some are wide and some are tall but they're all really cool:
View media item 1588858
I made one myself today on the beach by the San Simeon pier, but mine is only about 18" tall!
View media item 1588860
And last for the night are a couple of elephant seals having a mild argument while the others watch intently:
View media item 1588859
Been a crazy week so far o_O.

Hey so apparently you won journal of the month?! Very nice brother
:thumb::yahoo::high-five::bravo:

Sorry I know that was late but well deserved!

Looks like you've been able to do a decent job enjoying your vacation which a great.

Gotta run busy day today!!! I'll catch up with you once I make it out to the lake :surf:

awesome pics shed! Hope you're enjoying the trip! it's been atleast 8years since my last trip to Cali!

Still don't get the whole off topic pic removal thing, posted pics take up space no matter what thread its in... It's your journal, and im sure you still use your topicals while vacationing... So technically its all 420 related since it's your life to journal..... But Maybe I'm just h-angry they removed vans delicious ribs pic before I got to see them lol

Heck I can barely keep up with the journals ive subscribed to and my own... let alone have an off topic journal...

So is this the journal with the guy who can't clone plants? Where has he been and where are the pictures?

I understand congratulations are in order, Shed. Very nice job!!

Back
Top Bottom