InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I do agree it takes away from the potential of the mag when they take down diy projects. Some of us like to build stuff, or in my case insist on building anything I am able to.

I totally understand the fact that there are shady arse mofos around trying to promote products obnoxiously. But if the product isnt in the title, you dont post links, and it's your own thread who cares! Rant over. And please dont mistake me I love 420 the staff and sponsors!!! Just think there has to be an easier way for people to share good info while keeping out the backhanded advertising. #hopefullyoneday

Anyways just ate my snickers (shit, hope their a sponsor)

Hope you have a great week shed! I have no idea what's up with the cutting in the rooter. What day is it? May be it rooting... or dying? Again I'm not a clone pro. And still no call from my agent about playing one on TV :rolleyes:.

Hey those fires near you? I saw that Alien genetics started a go fund me on IG for victums

And please dont mistake me I love 420 the staff and sponsors!!! Just think there has to be an easier way for people to share good info while keeping out the backhanded advertising. #hopefullyoneday
Anyways just ate my snickers (shit, hope their a sponsor)
Hope you have a great week shed! I have no idea what's up with the cutting in the rooter. What day is it? May be it rooting... or dying? Again I'm not a clone pro. And still no call from my agent about playing one on TV :rolleyes:.
Hey those fires near you? I saw that Alien genetics started a go fund me on IG for victums
I 100% agree with you. We need to do what we do that draws folks here to generate income to 420mag so that we can do what we do. I'm sure the owners have done the math but it seems extreme to me. And I support the sponsors whenever I can and encourage others to as well. They pay the bills here for all of us.

I was more of a Milky Way or Three Musketeers guy in my candy days though.

No fires down my way (not yet anyway :eek:) but thanks for checking in. I feel terrible for those in the fire zones and all they have lost. Good on Alien for doing their part to help.

No idea on your clones any better than mine (and I'm sure your water temps are closer to ideal than the cloninator). I was sure that 10 days was going to be plenty of time for ya but I obviously don't know Jack about cloning (or guessing weights ;).

I'll be on the road tomorrow and up mid-coast for a few days. I'll stop in for sure but no pic updates until Friday night/Saturday morning, at which time all the cuttings will still be alive! :goodluck:;).

I've eaten a shit-ton of those king size Zero bars. I endorse them. I need a t-shirt with the logo....that would be cool.

I love zero bars and I can't seem to find them anywhere anymore.

Well newty, now we’re even ;):high-five:

#whatgoesaroundcomesaround
#paybackaintalwaysbad

I leave spiders mostly too! We have this great book on good garden bugs and the author there says spiders are your friends in the garden :thumb:

I love that. It should be memed or printed on a tshirt. It’s a great piece of modern pop philosophy :thumb:

@RETRIX thats a total bummer about your LED post, man. Is it possible to redo it without the links and brand names and just say in the post that anyone wanting to do it should PM you for details? I know that’s a stuff around for you, but it would work! And they wouldn’t take it down. And maybe I’m bummed because I didn’t get to see it...
I was using 420 Magazine as my safe dump of information. All pictures and journals and postings get uploaded to the site then I immediately delete all of it from my PC for security reasons. So unfortunately that post is gone forever now.

I had an exterminator come to my door this weekend saying he was in the neighborhood and could he take care of the spiders all around my house (while pointing to the webs around the light above the front door). I said no thanks. He asked if that meant I was killing them myself or did I have another company. I said I leave them alone to eat the flying bugs. He looked shocked as if that wasn't even a consideration. When all you have is bug spray everything looks like a pest!

Quick update today as I did not sleep well last night and slept right up to my alarm this morning. I'm putting off all watering until tomorrow because I'll be out of town through Friday sometime. And while I'm gone, the BSA's will be in the shed with 24/0 MarsHydro 300 lighting and the HazeX and Sour G clone will be in the bike shed under a 6500K 23 watt CFL with the cloninator at 20/4 using the timer from the shed. I'll leave the door cracked so it doesn't get too hot during the day. Only the AK clone and the Sour G will be out, and I have a neighbor coming over to dump a gallon of pH water in each on Thursday morning. The others can go 3 days without watering.

Did someone ask about the cuttings?

I dumped the Gold Leaf cuttings :rip: as well as 2 of 3 AK-47 clone cuttings, so here is the clone box this morning:

When I leave I'll spray them down and leave the lid cracked slightly.

Strange fact...the AK-47 cutting in the cloninator that I took recently and stuck in the rapid rooter (1:00) is yellowing faster than the one I cut almost a month ago that's just dangling (12:00), with no roots on either. Why is that?:

Oh, and I bought a timer yesterday for the new cuttings and traced the desk lamp wire to behind my old MIDI/effects rack. A bit dusty back there :oops:. It's also set for 20/4:

One day work-week for me, and I hope yours feels short as well!

Hey Shed what's that purple strain in the cloninator? Is that the new Purple Rain Strain?

It was so detailed even down to dealing with mismatched wiring colors and how to figure out what connects where with heat sinks and fans and drivers and everything, all posted by someone with an electrical background. It just bugs me that they took the whole thing down instead of just deleting the links. @RETRIX is a dodgy LED manufacturer? No, he's a valuable 420mag grower/builder and we all lose when his information is swatted away. And the other grow websites end up with higher Google rankings. Try doing a cannabis search and see who the top three results are. We're not on mine, ever.

It has always bummed me out from my earliest memory as a child when the rules are different for some than others, or some rules seem to be in place for reasons that don't fit the logic.

:grrrrr:

See just all the feels right now. Thanks for looking out for us Shed!

That really sucks - I do exactly the same thing.

I agree that they might’ve given you the opportunity to edit the post so it complies with that very specific exclusion (of mentioning/including non-sponsor LED makers). But their time is very limited so I guess that makes them fairly brutal at times. Have you asked? Maybe the material still exisiting somewhere and could be made compliant...

In the future, If I ever do something that might be borderline, I’m going to PM it to someone too - so it doesn’t get lost. I did a DIY that has stayed and been deemed within the guidelines, but it’s not very detailed - just had to remove the brand names of the pics of the driver. I wish i’d Seen yours :passitleft:

I love zero bars and I can't seem to find them anywhere anymore.

After I posted earlier they are a 1.17 delivered on amazon. I really don't need 48 of them.

Would tear one up now. Then go outside and hit the one hitter wearing my 'zero' t-shirt.

After I posted earlier they are a 1.17 delivered on amazon. I really don't need 48 of them.

Would tear one up now. Then go outside and hit the one hitter wearing my 'zero' t-shirt.
LOL!

we all lose when his information is swatted away
:thumb:

doing a cannabis search and see who the top three results are. We're not on mine, ever.
Well, on that. I heard a whisper that the new website overhaul kinda screwed up the search engine settings and there’s been some work to do getting that fixed. 420 used to come up in all my searches. It’s how I ended up here initially - cause the 420 mag results always proved better than the others. I hope they get it sorted.

way for people to share good info while keeping out the backhanded advertising. #hopefullyoneday
there is tho...

I need a t-shirt with the logo....that would be cool.
Sorry, best I can do for ya...
oscar_35751335918461.jpg

I'm sure the mods MEANWELL and all ;) but even components can't be posted?
:rofl: I saw what you did there. Ok so the words MEANWELL are not the problem. I’ll explain by way of showing you how one of the mods edited one of my pics to make it compliant. I forgot to doctor this one (I intentionally blacked out the driver label, just to be sure yeah), but this one I missed. SO when I asked Teddy to check the post in general, I asked him to fix this image, and this is what he did

full

So it’s the part that has the horticultural lighting manufacturer on it that was obscured.

My guess is that this is part of the contractual agreement with the LED manufacturer sponsors we do have - that’s just me speculating tho’. I dont know. I can just see why an LED manufacturee sponsor might want that in a contract...

Back
Top Bottom