InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I have had cuttings look like they were doing fine for something like three weeks and then keel over. I don't believe anything until I see roots. Then I have a clone! The proof of the pudding is in the tasting.

Nah, I'm pretty sure you got this now. In fact, if any of those plants don't survive. I will personally walk down the street buck naked while eating a double double with mustard.

It looks pretty average actually. Not really Big and 26 dollar like, and not really small either.
BLU00580.JPG
BLU00581.JPG
BLU00583.JPG
BLU00584.JPG
BLU00585.JPG
26 for a seed. I did not know they sold single seeds?

I don't like thousand island dressing. YUCK no place on a cheeseburger. or fries for that matter.

I am with you. Thousand Isle reminds me of vomit.

Those clones look fine!

I am? Which ones?

Fuck if I know! Two months? A year?
Lololol usually it’s 10-14 days but I’ve seen roots in 7 days and also at day 30 or more for monsters.

The clones are coming shed I can feel it!! I don't know why I can break a branch have it hang by a tread, it joins and grows in a day or two, but I snip a clone and it's weeks of love, then sometimes as #shedsaid kaputz.
Its a mystery....well it could be me.
It is a mystery Lowded. Most folks just stick it in some dirt and a week later it's ready for transplant. And then there are a few of us who just can't quite get it to happen.
Grow roots grow! Sending good vibes ;)
I appreciate all the positive thoughts! Thanks for the support.
:green_heart:

I have some Cali connection 818 headband seeds. I'd love to know how there seeds are too. Dispensary by me stocks their seeds. They have some interesting gear :)

for those interested, here's a link to bright lights journal and his Cali connection run, first few lines explain the price
Cali Connection review

You got this Shed . They'll be fine
Thanks Kismet! I sure hope so :).

Only plant pic update today is the Brooklyns, so those are here.

I watered the HazeX today because it finally felt light and I didn't want it to wilt too much in the heat today. I don't have a handle on this plant at all in terms of what it wants. N made the leaves curl, the tips of some of the leaves are brown, it's a bit pale again but runoff pH is 6.7. I'll do another soil test though this is different soil from last time since it's been transplanted. I gave it a gallon of:
½ tsp Armor Si
½ tsp Tiger Bloom
Nute TDS was just 180.

I don't even know if it's a male or a female yet! Aside from practicing the quadlining, this plant is very unsatisfying.

Let's move on to the major pic-drop of the day...the critter report! I went to water my dwarf satsuma tree this morning. The thing is no taller than 4½ feet but has recently gotten very bushy. I noticed that something was eating the leaves and it didn't take long to notice that a lot of somethings are eating the leaves. These are all in different spots, and I call them bird shit caterpillars. I'm sure @Pterostychus can do better with the name.
View media item 1585229
View media item 1585228
View media item 1585227
View media item 1585224
View media item 1585223
I also spotted this:
View media item 1585226
And two pics of a grasshopper hiding on an inner leaf:

View media item 1585221
View media item 1585222
All on a little tree:
View media item 1585225
I left them alone because caterpillars gotta eat too, just not my cannabis. Those caterpillars can all curl up and die!

Back
Top Bottom