InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

They do look nice. My Cali Connection GSC came today. I was sweating bullets for a minute. That thing was getting passed around so much at one point I thought they sent a joint instead of a seed. But it finally made it so now I just have to hope that it will germinate at some point. I had never used Bonza Seeds before and I have to say I am impressed with the stealth shipping. In fact I didn't even request it because it was just one seed but they did it anyway. LOL
That GSC got passed around more than a whiskey bottle in Montana

Seed banks sometimes make mistakes. At day 70 the odds of it being an auto are probably not very good.

Makes me wonder what it is lol
I think temp is a contributing factor. I noticed all the autos I grew in my barn over the winter grew much slower & longer.

I have no scientific data as to why they did this, but 100% of them vegged & flowered longer than my previous grows.
:passitleft:

I think temp is a contributing factor. I noticed all the autos I grew in my barn over the winter grew much slower & longer.

I have no scientific data as to why they did this, but 100% of them vegged & flowered longer than my previous grows.
:passitleft:
You need to try coco and the ph meters soon preston

Back
Top Bottom