InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

#beezknees Those rooters will work just as well as long as you do not keep them too moist:)
They seem to stay moist no matter what! Only thing I can do is take them out of the tray but that would defeat the purpose of the tray, no? Then I'd be back with the peat pucks trying to sort out how wet or dry to let them get. This was supposed to be plug and play, but that's what I thought about the cloninator as well :).

I left everything covered this morning (clone box with the lid cracked, solo cups with the domes cracked) because the leaves were looking a little stressed last night and this morning. A bit of respite from the torture seemed like a good idea so they don't end up so stressed they're dead!

Everything except the HazeX got watered this morning. It doesn't seem to drink much.
AK-47 clone and Sour G got 1.5 gallons each. Into a gallon went:
½ tsp Armor Si
3 ml cal/mag+
1 tsp Grow Big.

The Brooklyns split a gallon of:
½ tsp Armor Si
3 ml cal/mag+
¼ tsp Open Sesame
2 tsp Tiger Bloom
2 tbs Big Bloom
4 tsp Terpinator
The bigger one got 3/4 of the gallon and the spog® got the rest.

No pics today because I had to get all the watering done and also get my son in for academic testing this morning. It's probably something we should have done back in 3rd or 4th grade but his teachers kept telling us he just needed a little more time to mature. Well he's going to be a junior in HS and nothing has changed in the ensuing eight years. Every teacher comment has been the same forever, so we decided it was now or never. He agreed to it because we pitched it as strictly academic testing, though I got the feeling there will be a psych component as well. Had we breathed a word of that he never would have gone for it.

We'll know more when we get the results back in a couple of weeks.

This week is dragging for me :reading420magazine: but I hope it's flying by for y'all :cool:.

Something I wanted to share about cloning I failed to mention to you. The plant draws energy from the leaves be it a cutting, clone, or full grown plant. If you see the tips of the leaves (on cuttings) starting to turn yellow that's actually a good thing. It's a sign that under that soil the plant is expending energy trying to put out roots. It has to get that energy from somewhere right? Some plants/strains grow roots so fast the leaves are perfect with no yellowing at all. Some a tip here or there may yellow. Some, like the Sunset Sherbet I cloned last year had all the leaf tips and inward on some leaves turn yellow. But it finally put roots out to the edge of the cup after 20 days.

Something I wanted to share about cloning I failed to mention to you. The plant draws energy from the leaves be it a cutting, clone, or full grown plant. If you see the tips of the leaves (on cuttings) starting to turn yellow that's actually a good thing. It's a sign that under that soil the plant is expending energy trying to put out roots. It has to get that energy from somewhere right? Some plants/strains grow roots so fast the leaves are perfect with no yellowing at all. Some a tip here or there may yellow. Some, like the Sunset Sherbet I cloned last year had all the leaf tips and inward on some leaves turn yellow. But it finally put roots out to the edge of the cup after 20 days.
Not yellowing yet, but looking dehydrated and paper-thin.

I'm not sure what you're quoting there out of context, but along with the "turf," I posted pics of the planting bed that needs to get watered once a week. Does that help?

View media item 1555203

I think what he is saying Shed is that those plants look fake. LOL

Must be the heat! They had nice roots coming out of the rooters.

Funny to look at those plastic plants from just two months ago. They've somehow grown a lot! One of them even died :).

They do look nice. My Cali Connection GSC came today. I was sweating bullets for a minute. That thing was getting passed around so much at one point I thought they sent a joint instead of a seed. But it finally made it so now I just have to hope that it will germinate at some point. I had never used Bonza Seeds before and I have to say I am impressed with the stealth shipping. In fact I didn't even request it because it was just one seed but they did it anyway. LOL

They do look nice. My Cali Connection GSC came today. I was sweating bullets for a minute. That thing was getting passed around so much at one point I thought they sent a joint instead of a seed. But it finally made it so now I just have to hope that it will germinate at some point. I had never used Bonza Seeds before and I have to say I am impressed with the stealth shipping. In fact I didn't even request it because it was just one seed but they did it anyway. LOL
I have some cali connection C99....how are their seeds, never cracked one.

I've not grown any Cali Connection seeds but they must be amazing looking at the prices.

I'm sure it's not a "brand name" thing. LoL
I pulled up the breeder Cali Connection on the #Seedsman site and it looked like all their seeds (the ones I looked at) are $103.00 per 6 seeds which works out to $17.17 per seed. Might just be me but that seems pricey.

I pulled up the breeder Cali Connection on the #Seedsman site and it looked like all their seeds (the ones I looked at) are $103.00 per 6 seeds which works out to $17.17 per seed. Might just be me but that seems pricey.
$$$:eek:$$$ I shoot for $7-12 when I buy.... unless it's promo time. Then I'll buy the pricey ones. You end up getting them around $12 each if it's a decent sale.

That $17.17 isn't even factoring shipping either....

:passitleft:

Seed prices are nuts! But at least with regs you can make millions....

Back
Top Bottom