InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I have some cali connection C99....how are their seeds, never cracked one.

It looks pretty average actually. Not really Big and 26 dollar like, and not really small either.
BLU00580.JPG
BLU00581.JPG
BLU00583.JPG
BLU00584.JPG
BLU00585.JPG

Figured i would ask my auto guy. Day 70 soon not many hairs what the heck is up ? Blue dramatic
Every Auto that I have grown and it's been a lot have started flowering by the 4th week, except for Kharma and that is because she wasn't an Auto.

Every Auto that I have grown and it's been a lot have started flowering by the 4th week, except for Kharma and that is because she wasn't an Auto.
That makes sense! 36 days is when my autos have shown pistils except for spogs® and the BSA #2 which was early but not as early as the spog®!

Just a late night post to show the yellowing leaves on the cuttings...fascinating stuff! Not as cool as Retrix's seed but I don't have anything to compete with that right now:slide:.

Gold Leaf cuttings, about 11 days. What do you think @beez0404?

AK-47 clone cuttings, about 8 days:

I am definitely slowing down the torture for now, especially the Gold Leaf since that's all there are. AK's I can cut more and probably will no matter what.

That makes sense! 36 days is when my autos have shown pistils except for spogs® and the BSA #2 which was early but not as early as the spog®!

Just a late night post to show the yellowing leaves on the cuttings...fascinating stuff! Not as cool as Retrix's seed but I don't have anything to compete with that right now:slide:.

Gold Leaf cuttings, about 11 days:

AK-47 clone cuttings, about 8 days:

I am definitely slowing down the torture for now, especially the Gold Leaf since that's all there are. AK's I can cut more and probably will no matter what.

Man that's it. You are successfully cloning. I'm going to do the same thing as this.

I am? Which ones?

Fuck if I know! Two months? A year?

Of course you are. The plants are still alive so I would say that if you keep doing what you are doing now they probably won't die. So when I clone my plant I will stick it in a cup with some soil and put a dome over it.

Of course you are. The plants are still alive so I would say that if you keep doing what you are doing now they probably won't die. So when I clone my plant I will stick it in a cup with some soil and put a dome over it.
I have had cuttings look like they were doing fine for something like three weeks and then keel over. I don't believe anything until I see roots. Then I have a clone! The proof of the pudding is in the tasting.

Back
Top Bottom