InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

two of them will die in one cup while the others die alone.

Your confidence is overwhelming ;)

I'm sure sorry for you having to chuck the gl after all that care. When I dream of growing outside I forget this part, the greater risk. I hope the clones come through for you, disease free
:green_heart:

You are going to be hard pressed to find a 2x2 tent that is above 4 feet tall Amy. I know I am catching up and probably late but generally if you want 5' of height, you will likely need to go up to a 3'x3' or a 2'x4'.
I liked my 4x2.5x5.5 tent perfect for veg tent

I have issues cloning too. I have a cheap oxy cloner that worked great first time I used it with GG4. Every strain since has been a struggle. I have 4 strains in it now on day 7. Most of them look good. Just waiting for roots. Cloning is a pain in the azz for me
I'm going to be trying two new methods this week. One with Rapid Rooters in a tray following the method of @nobodyhere and one following a method that @beez0404 PM'd me in great detail with pictures last week. ProMix BX in solo cups with individual domes, tortured into producing roots. More as I dive in.
Dewey misters have worked really well for us.
Is there a big difference to the stems between misters and my sprinkler head?
That’s the spirit son! :rofl:
Thanks Amy! Consistency is what I'm all about, even in failure ;).
I had problems cloning when ambient temp was 30C+, below went great.
I have it in my air conditioned house now. I'm hoping it'll work better. Also using CFL bulbs instead of my 300 watt LED
I'm thinking that the heat in the bike shed might be part of the problem. October might be a better time to start up the cloninator than June!

I'm thinking that the heat in the bike shed might be part of the problem. October might be a better time to start up the cloninator than June!

Yes, the environment is really not optimal for growing with any kind of wattage right now. Feels like you are floating away in the heat. I get really bad migraines from being in the sun and working, with these temps outside right now.

Back
Top Bottom