Illz Grow - 300 Mars - 450 Dormgrow LED - Coco - Soil - DWC

Nice congrats man!.can't wait to see you work it!

Heres some growant uv. One in flash

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Alright. Ive finished a few so far but i might want to try one completely seperate from other lights. Ive noticed some flavor and potency. But i believe all bud is good just long as it serves its purpose.

Changed res today and ph'd to 6.1. Added cha ching, z7, tigar bloom, big bloom and mammoth p. Watered the two brains choice, and the clone 9f whats bidding now. It looks different to me so im wondering i didnt get my clines mixed up. Story of my life.

Penny i owe alot to you because yo7ve been there since i first joined up and chimed in to your thread. You've been a great help and inspiration. This community also is my muse. Cant count how many times ive been on here and had get my gardening gloves on because ive gotten so damn much inspiration from everyone here. Thanks 420 mag

Penny is very very active and kind to help others, I always see her in many grow journals

Those uv lights look dope I've never seen them?

Totally seperate light fixtures?

Okay by my calculations, the atf x is around 60 days into flowering. By tricomb development, its around 90% cloudy with some clear heads. Gonna see if i can harvest by day 70. But the tricombs will decide that.

Damn everything goes wrong today. Gun back fires and i have scrape it out with a knife. Crashed the sno go pretty good. Scope dont fit on the rifle. Fml

Sore and hurt and gonna give the clones away. My mind is hurt. My heart. My soul. I really dont want to keep going.

We can go out in a bang... You pull my grenades pin and I'll pull yours that away we aren't performing suicide wink wink. I feel you I gifted almost half my last harvest away to a family member never made them ask I just gave it to them when I knew they needed it no questions asked... Now a week after running out they leave me high and dry to suffer because they dont want to go out and buy any... They only buy brickweed to make it worse so I gave all my dank weed away just to be gifted a gram or two of brickweed at a time if I ask never do they voluntarily just hand me any like I do for them. Nor will they actually buy enough to last worth a damn.

Word its all fine when its a gift but when u need it for real its never with in reach. Karma works in mysterious ways bro. I had a g and i gave half of it away and the very damn day i won a light. Angels come in different disguises if you believe in that.

Keep it going brother-dont let the demons win

Keep fighting till the death and die in glory

Back
Top Bottom