Illz Grow - 300 Mars - 450 Dormgrow LED - Coco - Soil - DWC

Light up the new year with dormgrows and growantz

1.png

Nice man, happy New Year's buddy! Starting right I see ;P

Hey Illizm, I know I am late but I just wanted to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and I hope you and yours have a very Happy New Years! May all your buds be big and potent!!

Watered and changed res. Ph'd to 6.0-6.2 added mammoth p. Cha ching. Z7. Hydrogaurd. Togar bloom and big bloom and great white to top it off.

Sorry for the pink pix. Had to try the camera. Maybe when im upto it ill tinker with the settings on the camera. Night shots here i come

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.png
4.png
5.png

Been too long since I checked in here :/

Looking great tho, as always when I come in here it's a lot of big, green, happy and healthy plants! Supercrops look great, that is some fat stem right there!

Stay warm up there Ill! Keep pleasing those ladies .

Been too long since I checked in here :/

Looking great tho, as always when I come in here it's a lot of big, green, happy and healthy plants! Supercrops look great, that is some fat stem right there!

Stay warm up there Ill! Keep pleasing those ladies .
Good to see ya i just been doing me. The plants do it themselves i just make sure they eat.

Did you manage to find a way to get temps up or are you just growing through it? Either way good on ya

I'm on a much lower parallel than you, but we have it pretty warm here right now? That massive weather system is tripping me out lol hope some of our luck makes it up there for you

Did you manage to find a way to get temps up or are you just growing through it? Either way good on ya

I'm on a much lower parallel than you, but we have it pretty warm here right now? That massive weather system is tripping me out lol hope some of our luck makes it up there for you
We got some high cold breaking that warm south wind that your getting. Had some of it the other day but i told it off cause we dont need any more high wind.

Lol still working security XD good stuff man

Back
Top Bottom