Illz Grow - 300 Mars - 450 Dormgrow LED - Coco - Soil - DWC

Im insomniac'in. Feeling down and broken. Time for a revamp. Better security is on my mind.
For sure. Everyone needs that feeling like everything's good. No more need to look over the shoulder. I like marijuana too, lol......happy harvesting my friend!

I finally am exhausted from the weeks of not sleeping. Roll up a nice fatty have some oils and reset!

I'm sunburned from that first pic Izm!

I have insomnia too, what they call "middle insomnia" where I wake up after a few hours and can't fall back to sleep. I started taking 1 tablespoon of organic cold pressed hemp seed oil (health food store) before bed and it's been a great help. When I do wake up I am usually sleepy enough to fall back to sleep in short order. Seems there's a lot of natural tryptophan in it (way more than turkey ;)). It's supposed to help lower cholesterol too!

Good luck on the chop. Looking forward to pics of trimmed buds!

So did some trimming and gifting. Down to one brains choice. And that might find a home tomorrow. Then ill be spending most my time @ Growing a Legend thread. Smoke report later on the mtf x

So did some trimming and gifting. Down to one brains choice. And that might find a home tomorrow. Then ill be spending most my time @ Growing a Legend thread. Smoke report later on the mtf x

Good on ya for giving the gift of cannabis. :thumb:

I am ready for that JH bean to arrive! It's going to be a fun time in that thread with everyone doing their own thing with the same strain at the same time :).

Rebuild inmy mind

8.jpg

Ive got a bunch of jack herer already but everyone is going auto and i should too for the first time.
You joining in on the auto run?

Might as well be eating healthy before your next grow.
For shiz. Thats to say i even eat at all. I havnt really been active lately and its starting to show. I tried sawing a log 1890 style, you know back and forth. The blade was dull so we ended up making notches in the wood and broke it. A whole 25 min. I said blyt! Ill use a skilsaw. Colder than iisus back side out here, im not gonna worry about popping yet, need more insulation.

Back
Top Bottom