Hempy SOG! Josh's 2nd Indoor Grow!

Still haven't eaten supper and all. Plants are well:

Average HGK clone.
Copy_of_Picture_026.jpg

Some shots of the NLB former mother plant. Clones didn't take, still have a feminized seed.

Copy_of_Picture_011.jpg
Copy_of_Picture_010.jpg
Copy_of_Copy_of_Picture_043.jpg
Copy_3_of_Picture_043.jpg

The rest of the tent is filling out:

As always, pics don't give the plants justice. May have some more time for a better visual interpretation tomorrow.

Pledge Lemon Oil furniture cleaner is what my forearms smell like.

I had some better "panoramic" pics of the flowering tent. Looks like they were lost in the ethernet.

Ugg, the saying "I'm so mad I could spit" comes to mind.

There's a hermie in the flowering tent. All my plants are seeded. I think I know the culprit, but still; I spent 4+ hrs with the girls last night. Thought those were super-swollen calyxes.

Mad, mad, cooled-down, then just plain pissed.

I'm thinking no more feminized seeds-ever.

Ugg, the saying "I'm so mad I could spit" comes to mind.

There's a hermie in the flowering tent. All my plants are seeded. I think I know the culprit, but still; I spent 4+ hrs with the girls last night. Thought those were super-swollen calyxes.

Mad, mad, cooled-down, then just plain pissed.

I'm thinking no more feminized seeds-ever.

Damn brother. They may not all be seeded, perhaps you'll get mostly fine meds and a few seeds on the side. :Namaste:

I've had a migraine for the last two days...Keeping me from doing much.

Last night I moved the veg tent from the dungeon into the bedroom. The cloning machine is almost ready for more clones. I looked but couldn't see any bananas in the flowering tent. All buds are heavily fertilized.

I have to lay down for a while.

My goals for today/tonight are to take 36 clones, LST the mothers, install new components to the flowering tents ventilation system, look for nanners, defol the NLB former mother.

Seems like a lot to do while feeling like crap. May not get any of it done.

:peace:

Well, I didn't get everything done that I wanted to.

I took 10 HGK clones. Here's a pic of the veg tent followed by the HGK mother. Oh yeah, my girl has the camera so these are crappy Ipod pics.

Picture_06119.jpg
Picture_06223.jpg

NLB in flower. She doesn't look fertilized and I couldn't see any nanners.

Picture_06323.jpg
Picture_06423.jpg

The rest of the plants are getting too heavy to be moving around anymore. I had to tie 5 up tonight. Mostly THC Bombs. They are thick with seeds. May be the herie...

Here's the polyploid Afghan Kush. Her and her sisters smell like pink bubblegum with light floral notes.

Picture_06517.jpg
Picture_06628.jpg

Here's a HGK. Had to tie her up when I put her back in the tent. In these pics she's actually leaning against the tent for support.

Picture_06723.jpg
Picture_06823.jpg
Picture_06922.jpg
Picture_07023.jpg

Tried to get the entire tent but there's not a lot of room and said Ipod is only good for music.

Picture_07121.jpg
Picture_07226.jpg

I'm still thinking 2-3 weeks till the Stihl comes out. :peacetwo:

Well, since you're asking; third day in a row I've woken up with a migraine. Weird, used to get them when I was little, like ten. Haven't really had one since.

I am feeling better that I moved the veg tent into the bedroom. No more having to wait for the lights to come on with the flowering tent until I can work on the mothers.

Also able to keep better tabs on the cloning machine. The last go round the only viable clones were given away-none survived for me. The reservoir just got too warm. Now it's only a quick walk to the bathroom to change the water out.

Still worried about the flowering tent/hermie situation. Most of those gals are so lanky and top heavy, I wind up damaging them trying to look them over. Still haven't seen a nanner. The Afghans and NLB look minimally fertilized if that. THC Bombs and HGKs are another story. I'm just going to let them do their thing.

Next grow will be all HGK. There shouldn't be any reason for those to hermie. No more possibility of light contamination. Relevant temperatures and humidity will/are dropping as fall is fast approaching. If they do show herm I will kill the strain. Next grow will be THC Bomb; just going to do one strain at a time for a bit.

Should have the new camera back Monday evening. I'll update some with some pics at that time. Until then, keep it green.

:420:

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't it also be the fault of the seed providers / breeders that you got all hermies on your feminized ordered seeds? Maybe write them and tell them your story and perhaps you'll get some freebies. Just a thought :Namaste:

Yeah, it's a possibility. As of now, I still don't know which plants, strains, and number of plants are throwing nanners. I'm going to look again tonight.

As I am still to find one male flower, I can't yet come to any sort of a scientific theory. I don't think every plant or strain is hermied but that is speculation. If all four strains are, it has to be environmental causes. If it's only one, could be my fault or genetics. Just to early to tell. I'll definately know when I trim, just prefer to know now.

Been doing continual research into potential next strains to run. I think I'm decided on MK Ultra and Purple Kush. Been looking at a new strain from DNA Genetics called Tangie. Saw a smoke report by Dr. GreenThumb (B Real). Seems like an improved Tangerine Dream.

Another strain that has perked my interest is called G Force. It looks like it is a G 13 female crossed with a Northern Lights/Skunk male. Looks like a winner to me.

House work is calling my name. :Namaste:

Added: I forgot, another for-sure next strain is going to be L.A. Affie. Personal reasons and all.

Thats to bad about the seeds but they are coming along nicely. I plan to do a hempy SOG after my outdoor grow is finished so Im keeping an eye on this for educational purposes. Im not sure what strain yet. Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom